Sign in to follow this  
Debp

Amazing Trained Rat! America's Got Talent

This made me smile and laugh a bit.  Check it out! :D

• Loved it! 1

Posted (edited)

I like the little rat, too! :)  I could’ve done without the trainer’s leg split, though.  Yikes!  errrrmm….  Not boring; that’s for sure! :laugh:

Edited by Sonshine☀️
  • Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)

I liked the guitar guy!  Wow! :)

Edited by Sonshine☀️
  • Loved it! 1

@Debp and @Sonshine☀️ what did you two think of the karaoke guy? :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: It was about as funny as Andy Kaufman miming to the record player with the Mighty Mouse theme song. ( Here I come to save the day! ) lol

• Haha 2

52 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

@Debp and @Sonshine☀️ what did you two think of the karaoke guy? :red-neck-laughing-smiley-emoticon: It was about as funny as Andy Kaufman miming to the record player with the Mighty Mouse theme song. ( Here I come to save the day! ) lol

He was hilarious!!! That expression on his face is superb!  Lol!  TEQUILA!! :emot-LOL:

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

5 hours ago, Sonshine☀️ said:

He was hilarious!!! That expression on his face is superb!  Lol!  TEQUILA!! :emot-LOL:

Just went to YouTube to rewatch him....you are both right, he's funny!   Had me lol.   Since he passes the Christian inspection of the three of us, here's the video!  :rofl::angel:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, BeauJangles said:

P.S.  Beau, I never saw that Andy Kaufman video.  Maybe you could post it as a video at Worthy?   

On 6/20/2019 at 4:29 PM, Debp said:

P.S.  Beau, I never saw that Andy Kaufman video.  Maybe you could post it as a video at Worthy?   

Deb....... google search it...... I am sure it is there

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/19/2019 at 6:32 AM, Debp said:

This made me smile and laugh a bit.  Check it out! :D

The trained cats should have won last year !!!

5 minutes ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

The trained cats should have won last year !!!

Yes, those cats were really amazing!   I posted their videos here at Worthy.

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this