• Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

On ‎6‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 2:52 AM, Not me said:

Hi;

If you would allow me a few words;

I think you mistake the whole meaning of the scripture. Though it is true the scripture is using food as an example. It is for the purpose of something much larger. There are two sources for all of mankind’s behavior, Christ or self. Christ is being represented as the Faith because Faith in Christ is how Christians are to walk 24/7 in their daily lives. So Faith is put forth as a source of all good, which in truth it is. Not living by/in through faith in Christ in all things including bird watching would in fact be sin for all things regardless of how innocent the action may seem to our human reasoning if it comes from self it is sin. This is the truth that this scripture is putting forth this is why it says;

“and everything that does not come from faith is sin.”

the “everything” is meant to mean that “everything” and that does mean everything that is not done in faith is sin. For scripture says emphatically as a main stay of Christianity that the “just shall live by faith”. For Christianity is not just a bunch of rules to follow after one mentally consents to Christ having died on the cross for them. It is having a personal one and one relationship with Him daily and that relationship is growing daily in the heart and that relationship can and only can grow by the faith of the heart growing and be increased. Henceforth the scripture calls faith the constant necessity of this relationship between the believer and their Savior a walk of faith, a life of faith, a constant looking off to Jesus to do in us what we can not do for ourselves,  which is to walk in newness of life. For it is this newness of life being manifested in our life’s daily is the testimony of Christ living His life in and through us, that is the  whole of Christianity. Christ in us being our Hope of Glory and that not being hoped or had faith in 24/7 is sin regardless of any outward activity. For the faith of the heart should always be towards righteousness for Christ is the King of Righteousness for to righteousness we have all been called. Seeing how we of our own devices can not achieve such a perfection our only hope is that as scripture says the “works of the law might be fulfilled in us”. Scripture says “in us” not “by us” and this can only be manifested or brought about by the faith of the heart turned towards  God continually 24/7 therefore the scripture says ; 

“that everything that does not come from faith is sin”

But if you have a different opinions on this that is fine. It is our personal relationship(s) with Christ that is to teach us all things, so I wish you all good things in Christ as you, me, all that call upon His name with a honest and pure heart would be continually growing up unto Him in all things. 

Blessings and may God fill our hearts with Himself in a new and awesome way. 

Much love in Christ, Not me 

I think I might know what he is getting at .      I have talked with gays ,  who have total faith that GOD made them that way , they have faith big time .  ONLY ITS NOT IN GOD

though they THINK IT IS .    The passage is concerning what we eat .    And many a pastor of belial has twisted this romans scrip to do just that .

NOT YOU of course .   So no worries there .   But I have seen many an agent of satan give that implication , so long as you do it in faith all is well .

They use it to justify sin and also to make folks like me who come against the sin , Seem as the weaker brother who though I might still be saved

Just don't have the faith and freedom as they do .  NO , this pertains ONLY to  meats , drinks and days .   

I have seen many an agent of satan , say things like You , ME ,   just don't have the strong faith to be able to sit in bars , clubs , drink and socialize like these others .

BUT they dead wrong and men of satan .    Faith has nothing to do with feeling fine in sin .  As I KNOW YOU KNOW .     I say this to shut down the hearts and minds

of all who have sat under the wrong men and women of satan .    And have learned a dead gospel that's end will be only the second death .

For the son of man came not to let us have faith WHILE in darkness , but to free us from the darkness and give us true faith IN HE and total love and trust in HIS EVERY WORD .

Oh dear ,  this speech will not win me any prizes with many .    But with that being said ,    onward we go into the trenches to fight and contend for the true faith .

You be blessed my friend .  

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I think I might know what he is getting at .      I have talked with gays ,  who have total faith that GOD made them that way , they have faith big time .  ONLY ITS NOT IN GOD

though they THINK IT IS .    The passage is concerning what we eat .    And many a pastor of belial has twisted this romans scrip to do just that .

NOT YOU of course .   So no worries there .   But I have seen many an agent of satan give that implication , so long as you do it in faith all is well .

They use it to justify sin and also to make folks like me who come against the sin , Seem as the weaker brother who though I might still be saved

Just don't have the faith and freedom as they do .  NO , this pertains ONLY to  meats , drinks and days .   

I have seen many an agent of satan , say things like You , ME ,   just don't have the strong faith to be able to sit in bars , clubs , drink and socialize like these others .

BUT they dead wrong and men of satan .    Faith has nothing to do with feeling fine in sin .  As I KNOW YOU KNOW .     I say this to shut down the hearts and minds

of all who have sat under the wrong men and women of satan .    And have learned a dead gospel that's end will be only the second death .

For the son of man came not to let us have faith WHILE in darkness , but to free us from the darkness and give us true faith IN HE and total love and trust in HIS EVERY WORD .

Oh dear ,  this speech will not win me any prizes with many .    But with that being said ,    onward we go into the trenches to fight and contend for the true faith .

You be blessed my friend .  

Hi,

It is so sad and true, like you stated, that some people teach and claim, that scripture teaches that any faith will do. But that is not what scripture teaches at all.

Scripture teaches that only the correct faith will do. The proof that someone has and is walking in the correct faith, is, that sin will no longer have mastery over them. For this was and is the purpose of our salvation, that we might walk in newness of life. Any faith that does not produce this walking in newness of life being manifested in a constant state of increase, is a faith and a relationship with Christ that is lacking. 

For the correct faith builds a relationship with Christ and  the proper fruit of that relationship will be manifested.  For if one’s relationship/faith is not in a constant state of growing in the manifestation of Christ living His life in and through a believer. That believer needs to have dealings with God. For to righteousness we have been called, so each and every day we should be being brought a little closer to that goal. 

For always, when scripture talks about faith, it is always speaking about the correct faith. Which is the faith that says,..... “when Jesus died we died.”...It is this faith that says;...  because of the truth of us having “died with  Christ” it, the correct faith, than says, “how can I, that have died to sin, live any longer in it.” This is what the correct faith says,  and calls and believes into their having died with Christ, so that they might naturally by faith walk in newness of life. Whereby freedom from sin will be the natural fruit of such a correct walk of faith. 

For Paul was accused of teaching a Gospel that taught that a person can “sin that grace may abound”. But this was not what he taught at all. He taught because we have died with Christ we should walk and be as free from unrighteousness as we where free from righteousness before we became Christ’s. 

It is this correct faith that frees a person from the dictates of their fallen nature whereby they can walk in newness of life. And have the peace of God constantly in them as a guide to know what the good, acceptable and perfect is. 

Blessings also to you my fellow laborer in Christ. May we come to know Him in such a way that we could always be pleasing to Him. 

Edited by Not me
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18

3 minutes ago, Not me said:

Hi,

It is so sad and true, like you stated, that some people teach and claim, that scripture teaches that any faith will do. But that is not what scripture teaches at all.

Scripture teaches that only the correct faith will do. The proof that someone has and is walking in the correct faith, is, that sin will no longer have mastery over them. For this was and is the purpose of our salvation, that we might walk in newness of life. Any faith that does not produce this walking in newness of life being manifested in a constant state of increase, is a faith and a relationship with Christ that is lacking. 

For the correct faith builds a relationship with Christ and  the proper fruit of that relationship will be manifested.  For if one’s relationship/faith is not in a constant state of growing in the manifestation of Christ living His life in and through a believer. That believer needs to have dealings with God. For to righteousness we have been called, so each and every day we should be being brought a little closer to that goal. 

For always, when scripture talks about faith, it is always speaking about the correct faith. Which is the faith that says,..... “when Jesus died we died.”...It is this faith that says;...  because of the truth of us having “died with  Christ” it, the correct faith, than says, “how can I, that have died to sin, live any longer in it.” This is what the correct faith says,  and calls and believes into their having died with Christ, so that we might naturally by faith walk in newness of life. Whereby freedom from sin will be the natural fruit of such a correct walk of faith. 

For Paul was accused of teaching a Gospel that taught that a person can “sin that grace may abound”. But this was not what he taught at all. He taught because we have died with Christ we should walk and be as free from unrighteousness as we where free from righteousness before we became Christ’s. 

It is this correct faith that frees a person from the dictates of their fallen nature whereby they can walk in newness of life. And have the peace of God constantly in them as a guide to know what the good, acceptable and perfect is. 

Blessings also to you my fellow laborer in Christ. May we come to know Him in such a way that we could always be pleasing to Him. 

Yep and we see what he said .    Shall we sin that grace may abound , GOD FORBID .

Yep .    Now let all dig only deeper in those trenches , cause worse and worse deceptions will only abound .

But no matter how dark and deceptive it gets , and though a mass amount will fall for the lie ,

THE LAMBS WONT ,   THE LORD has us and let all who name the name of Christ DEPART FROM INQUITY .       Now put those hands up ,,  NOT ME ,  and PRAISE THE LORD .

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  512
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,184
  • Content Per Day:  1.44
  • Days Won:  1

1 minute ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Yep and we see what he said .    Shall we sin that grace may abound , GOD FORBID .

Yep .    Now let all dig only deeper in those trenches , cause worse and worse deceptions will only abound .

But no matter how dark and deceptive it gets , and though a mass amount will fall for the lie ,

THE LAMBS WONT ,   THE LORD has us and let all who name the name of Christ DEPART FROM INQUITY .       Now put those hands up ,,  NOT ME ,  and PRAISE THE LORD .

I do believe, you, like me, have decided, let the world say and do what they want.

“But for me and my house, we are going to serve the Lord”

Blessings to all that have decided as such.  

• Praise God! 2

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

1 hour ago, Not me said:

I do believe, you, like me, have decided, let the world say and do what they want.

“But for me and my house, we are going to serve the Lord”

Blessings to all that have decided as such.  

@Not me  @frienduff thaylorde

:) Amen!!  Count me in, too.

• Loved it! 3

I have decided to follow Jesus;
No turning back, no turning back.

The world behind me, the cross before me;

Though none go with me, still I will follow;

My cross I’ll carry, till I see Jesus;

• This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 2

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.93
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

1 minute ago, turtletwo said:

After an all-day and into the night concert of numerous groups, headlining act, 3rd Day came back after several encores, concluded the set, and brought the audience to their feet with this song... It was a wonderful experience. Thanks for posting this, sis.  

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

That's right dear sister .  Any lamb OF HIS would rather die than turn back from FOLLOWING OUR ONLY HOPE CHRIST THE KING .

The lambs would rather lose all and suffer all things than cease following the SHEPARD .   YOU SING IT DEAR SISTER .  YOU SING IT . 

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

49 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

@Not me  @frienduff thaylorde

:) Amen!!  Count me in, too.

And our dear sister IS COUNTED IN .    NOW LET ALL THE Saints PRAISE THE HOLY LORD .   OH let the hands FLY UP and the PRAISES be sang .

• Praise God! 2

4 minutes ago, BeauJangles said:

After an all-day and into the night concert of numerous groups, headlining act, 3rd Day came back after several encores, concluded the set, and brought the audience to their feet with this song... It was a wonderful experience. Thanks for posting this, sis.  

:) You are welcome, brother. I love how God works! 

I'm so happy you got to go to this concert! One of my favorite songs by 3rd day is Consuming Fire. What about you?  

• Praise God! 1