IGNORED

Are the street preachers doing the 'good works' ?

R. Hartono

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

2 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

I didnt call u a liar either, its the bad rumour spread by jealous people who did nothing to help people like she did, not true.

I am not jealous nor am I spreading rumors. I verified it years ago from her own words. It always saddened me that the gospel didnt matter to her.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

1 hour ago, ayin jade said:

I am not jealous nor am I spreading rumors. I verified it years ago from her own words. It always saddened me that the gospel didnt matter to her.

I will not stamp anything bad on her just because so many people spread the bad rumour on her personality.

17 hours ago, Sower said:

I have ask you Hartono, do you witness/preach for Jesus in public, like a street, where there many to hear?
If so, what is you're own personal method?  Why do you avoid this question? 

18 hours ago, R. Hartono said:

Look at the picture below, this christian woman grab a moslem's hand on the street and preached "Jesus is the saviour would you believe that ? ".

Now look again at the background fulled with moslems, the whole moslem nation is angry for this intolerance behaviour because they never did the same thing, she is lucky the moslem old woman only smiled at her, the christian immedately disappeared otherwise she could be reported and taken to the police for forcing religion. This could lead to a turmoil if provoked by angry majority of moslems. We are lucky it was over. If she is arrested its because of her own recklessness, not because of God.

Can you find what i'm trying to say ? Its true how beautiful are the feet of those who preach if you do not violate people's rights by force. It can only create war and chaos. There are many friendly ways to introduce Jesus to people by first showing them kindness as per the many pictures i posted, so you dont hv to provoke anger from people and government. Our main duty is to spread kindness, whether people want to believe or not its Holy Spirit works.

CFD-Jakarta.jpg

cfd2.jpg

I would not do the things that would only ruin religous tolerance of this nation, we must keep things in order, so thats why i posted the many pictures of spreading kindness first to people instead of lustful sermon.

Why cant you just spread loving kindness on the street ? wont they glorify God ?

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

On 6/21/2019 at 7:41 PM, Sower said:

We are to do as Jesus tells us in scripture, His bidding, sharing the gospel, sowing seeds.

Jesus and the apostles came healing people and did many miracles, therefore people glorified God, this is a big different with the street preachers.

Look at this below picture of TB Joshua who is famous for miracle healing in Nigeria, you see that every day hundreds of people come to his church ? Joshua never roamed the street with a big TOA speaker, do you see the different ? People receive healing while at the same time Joshua sow the seed of faith. ITS FAIR TO COMPARE HIM WITH JESUS AND THE APOSTLES but not those street preachers with TOA.

Now, if we are not used by God to do the healing and miracles we can still give many benefit of loving kindness to people, as per the pictures i have posted above. that people may glorify God later for the kindness they receive.

Without loving kindness to people we are only a robot roaming the street out of fear for our own salvation. We fear if we dont preach to people then we go to hell, we fail to give love at the first place, only raising our chest while pointing sacred finger at people.

Edited by R. Hartono

10 hours ago, simplejeff said:

She fully with her whole life promoted the false gospel.    How could any part of that be good ?

She also was quoted as saying she herself never felt like she herself was saved !  (surprised?)

This was confirmed by co-workers (other nuns, etc) and people who were patients of hers - they said she

would not even give a tylenol to them when they were in pain =  she told them "better to suffer" !

She also robbed countries and corporations of billions (or millions) of dollars in contributions of money or land,  and turned it over /put it in / the %&pops&* coffer for the 'church' - very small percentage went to hospitals or orphanages (which were used to 'extort' more money from people,  money that never got to those who needed it) .

Who are we to judge people ? People are not perfect, we should not spread bad rumours should we ? If its good rumour about someone's goodness then we can share it with others, howbeit its bad rumours about somebody, just leave it there. so we do not sin.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

3 minutes ago, R. Hartono said:

Who are we to judge people ? People are not perfect, we should not spread bad rumours should we ? If its good rumour about someone's goodness then we can share it with others, howbeit its bad rumours about somebody, just leave it there. so we do not sin.

You are doing exactly what you are accusing jeff of doing. You are judging and spreading bad rumors about street preachers and the rest of us here.

• Brilliant! 1

4 hours ago, ayin jade said:

You are doing exactly what you are accusing jeff of doing. You are judging and spreading bad rumors about street preachers and the rest of us here.

You only get arrested, nobody Glorify God.

http://www.brettsanders.me/california-street-preacher-arrested-for-talking-too-loudly/

Why can't you come with love at the first place ? instead of coming with lustful sermon only. Won't people glorify God if they see your loving kindness like below ?

home1.jpg

home2.jpg

baksos1.jpg

olivia_hussey_mt01.jpg

mother-teresa-best-quotes.jpg

medic.jpg

Edited by R. Hartono

• Followers:  22
  • Topic Count:  1,294
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  31,762
  • Content Per Day:  5.26
  • Days Won:  115

I am sure "street preachers" have their calling.   I am also just as sure that some are not really called to preach to the public, but do anyway.  I know I am not, but we all are called for one on one sessions with people, telling them about His love through our testimony.   If people would tell one person a day, and do this every day, and each person they told tells one person, the world would hear of His loving salvation in a short time.  Within 30 days, 1,073,741,824 people would hear the good news.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  54
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,369
  • Content Per Day:  0.87
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/19/2019 at 11:01 PM, R. Hartono said:

Jesus Christ performed miracles by touching, healing, and transforming countless lives. These divine acts led people to him and opened their hearts. ... hearts to the message of salvation, and caused many to glorify God. These street preachers don't.

So then, what does the bible say about how Faith comes by ?.   Your theology is a bit skewed IMO.   

The churches are being emptied today as more and more of the young and educated are being taught things that are contrary to the bible.  Street preachers, reaches a wide audience and even as some say, they preach to themselves, it only appears so.  The word preached, is the word sowed.  Men passing by looks like they ignore it, but it reaches to soul and whenever the germination takes place is the act of the watered word.

There are many in the pews today who hear the word day after day and many who are not in the churches, well the word has to be taken to them.  They will have no excuse as to not hearing.  Do not despise these men who face humiliation and persecution ect. to proclaim the gospel, and many do it with no rewards.

As with everything, you still have to test the spirits, as there are Sheep in  wolves clothing.  

Hebrews 4 King James Version (KJV)

12 For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Romans 10 King James Version (KJV)

17 So then faith cometh by hearing, and hearing by the word of God.

18 But I say, Have they not heard? Yes verily, their sound went into all the earth, and their words unto the ends of the world.

• Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

Oh, I see you did find it alright... :rolleyes:

• Thumbs Up 1