• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,532
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

21 hours ago, Pekoudah said:

One of the biggest dangers of being led by the Spirit is that a person's self-love...ego, pride are lifted up WITH the experience of God

Seems a presumption without evidence, to me. In fact I think it to be just the opposite. Why would my pride be lifted by Jesus having to take on my shame to reconcile tha twhich is impossible ot reconcile. My shame and God's perfection, where is the pride to be found in that for me. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

I'd like ta think the Spirit dells within me, even though I'll always be a "work in progress". I struggle with thing daily, as I believe most of us do, but i am at a point where I instantly recognize my mistakes and ask God for forgiveness and guidance. At times this seems a bit repetitious but hey I'm fallible n my Lord n Saviour is well aware of this! I believe all He expects of me is to put my best foot forward n keep marchin' in His name.

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  3,298
  • Content Per Day:  1.73
  • Days Won:  0

20 hours ago, Pekoudah said:

We need to be a faithful witness to the miraculous life and nature of God. A testimony that is being lived out so that other people come to the conclusion that God is with you...so they may glorify God and not just watch you doing that.

And someone who  has transformed there thinking to think how God wants them to think, is what? A non christian or a Spirit filled God honouring Christian?

Please explain how you think a God trandformed mind can dishonour God?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

When I get a bee in my bonnet

Wow......I don’t remember the last time I heard that......I loved it!

If you don’t post it at the  “ sayings” section, I am going to steal it and post it myself! Lol.....

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  27
  • Content Count:  302
  • Content Per Day:  0.17
  • Days Won:  1

4 hours ago, Who me said:

And someone who  has transformed there thinking to think how God wants them to think, is what? A non christian or a Spirit filled God honouring Christian?

Please explain how you think a God trandformed mind can dishonour God?

God gives us a new heart as a free initial gift. But the mind is something that we need to go to God with so He can help us to renew. So then OUR responsibility is our own mind.

We have a crucial part to play in the process of the salvation of our souls. The problems arise when we try mixing the grace of God with an unrenewed mind. We are only half-baked then. We need further purging, training, molding.

We need to go to the cross of Christ to become dead to this world so we can live wholly for the Lord. But we are the ones that must decide this. God won't force us to become a living sacrifice. We must desire this and seek the Lord.

• This is Worthy 2