• Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, Justin Adams said:

Was the RESURRECTION on SUNday Morning?
By Rabbi Edward “Levi” Nydle-Revised 8--03

“Now after the Sabbath, toward the dawn on the first day of the week, Miryam from Magdala and the other Miryam came to see the tomb.” Mattithyahu 28:1 The Scriptures “Now late on Sabbath, as it was getting dusk toward (the) first (day) of (the) week, came Mary the Magdalene and the other Mary to see the sepulcher” Matt.28: 1 Interlinear Greek-English NT
On “Easter”-Ishtar morning millions of “Xtians” will be celebrating at SUNrise services commemorating the resurrection of their “Christ Jesus”. But did Yahshua, the Jewish Messiah really rise from the dead on SUNday morning as has been taught by the “kirche”. Let us examine the Scriptures from a Hebrew perspective and find out the truth amid all this deception.
First, let us say that Yahshua was NOT impaled on Good Friday as taught by the Roman system. Yahshua was impaled on the stake on Wednesday morning at 9:00a.m. He gave up His spirit into the hands of the Father at 3:00 p.m. If the Last Supper was on Tuesday evening, then on Wednesday when the Passover lambs were being slaughtered, Yahshua was killed on the stake. By the time the Jews were sitting at their Seder on Wednesday evening, Yahshua was in the tomb. For three whole days and nights He would remain in the tomb. This was THE SIGN OF Yonah that Yahshua spoke of in Matt.12: 38-40, Yonah 1:17.
· 17 But YHWH appointed a great fish to swallow Yonah. And Yonah was in the stomach of the fish three days and three nights. Yonah 1:17 · 3 9But He answering, said to them, “A wicked and adulterous generation seeks after a sign, and no sign shall be given to it except the sign of the prophet Yonah. 40 “For as Yonah was three days and three nights in the stomach of the great fish, so shall the Son of Adam be three days and three nights in the heart of the earth.Matt.12:39-40 Yahshua was laid in the tomb just prior to sunset Wednesday (Passover).If one can count to three, and then we arrive at a resurrection just at the END of the weekly Shabbat or Saturday evening at twilight. This was the exact time the wave sheaf was being cut or the FIRSTFRUIT OFFERING TO YAHWEH THAT YEAR! Lev.23: 10. Rav Shaul said the Messiah has become the FIRSTFRUITS of those who have fallen asleep in 1Cor.15: 20. In his book “The Life and Times of J-sus the Messiah” Alfred Edersheim (a Messianic Jew) tells us that the Passover wave sheaf was reaped the evening before it was offered .On Abib 14 the sheaf was already marked out and tied together in a bundle, still standing. Then ON the HIGH SHABBAT, just as the sun went down, three men, set to work cutting the sheaf. It can easily be long after sundown (especially on a full moon) when Shabbat actually begins and three stars are seen.
Also, since this is a priesthood function, it is legal to perform it on Shabbat.
But, some protest that the Scriptures say it was at dawn on the first day of the week! This is a mistranslation of the verse involved. The KEY is the Greek word: epiphosko #2020 in Strongs meaning “to grow light, to dawn, to draw on.” This would seem to indicate a SUNday morning resurrection. This word is also used in Luke 23:54 and is translated “drew near”. · Now after the Sabbath, toward dawn on the first day of the week1 1, Miryam from Magdala and the other Miryam came to see the tomb.Matt.28:1 · 54 And it was Preparation day, and the Sabbath was approaching. Luke 23:54 · G2020 epiphosko ep-ee-foce'-ko A form of G2017; to begin to grow light: - begin to dawn, draw on. 1 First Day of the week: The underlying Greek text is “mia ton sabbaton”, which when literally translated means “one of the sabbath/s”, but is traditionally rendered as “first day of the week.” The term “first day of the week” is literally translated as “proté hemera tis hebdomata” in Greek, but nowhere appears as such in the N.T. There is a strong argument that “mia ton
sabbaton” should be rendered according to Semitic idiom as “day one of the week”, and we have decided to retain the traditional rendering as “first day of the week”, in Scripture passages such as Mt. 28:1, Lk. 24:1, Yn. 20:1 etc., unless further light to the contrary is forthcoming.,
Since Shabbat begins at SUNDOWN, it is IMPOSSIBLE for anyone to say this word in this verse means, “to dawn”. No, jut as Shabbat drew near in Luke 23:54 so the first day of the week drew near in Matt.28: 1 or it was Saturday evening! Let us get a second witness to this truth! Look in Yochanan (John) 20:1,” · ‘On the first day (the added word by the translators) of the week, Mary Magdalene came to the tomb early, while it was still dark, and saw that the stone had been taken away from the tomb.”
This was NOT SUNday morning, as it was still dark. The sun had already set and it was in the beginning hours of the new day and the new week, probably around 8 P.M. Yahshua was already raised from the grave and it was Saturday night!
SUMMARY: If we are diligent students of the Scriptures we can see through all the lies and deceptions that the Roman system has propagated for all these centuries and the daughters have accepted as truth. They have robbed Yahshua of the ONE SIGN that He said proved He was the Messiah of Yisrael! We as Messianic Yisrael do not need a substitute called “Easter-Ishtar/Ashtarte” to understand the TRUTH of the resurrection of our Messiah Yahshua from the tomb. Yahweh has given all the types, symbols, and shadows of Messiah in the Torah for us as Yisrael to be pointed to Yahshua as the Messiah. Yahshua is the goal of the Torah!

The 'modern church' seems to want to argue tooth and nail for RCC and earlier DOCTORING of the biblical texts. It is so amazing how they flog this dead horse in the light of scholarship and much learning. Sadly they cling to some vestige of old established pagan inflections without recourse to intelligent observations. So it is with His Sabbath, they teach us to ignore it in favor of their doctrinal double-speak.

Hi Justin,

Koodos.....good article.

And for those who still disbelieve a Wednesday Crucifixion, here is another article I was just about to post.  Anyone interested can read it here:

http://ad2004.com/prophecytruths/Articles/Prophecy/3days3nights.html

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Content Count:  9,604
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

43 minutes ago, JoeCanada said:

Joe. I read that and it is easier than the Rabbi's I posted. Please post that EVERYWHERE you are able. It may lead some to reexamine their 'scripture' and be a little more circumspect when the pulpit proclaims error.

The falsity that this article also examines is preposterous and is anti-Semitic in nature. Perhaps if the powerless church were to actually dare see the truth, a new awakening may begin. I think that one of the reasons there seems to be so little power is that God is waiting for someone to proclaim the REAL truth of the Resurrection and His Sabbath and get out from under the pagan RCC spirit of deception that has seemed to rule our assemblies forever.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

5 hours ago, Betha said:

I distinctly said in my post that Jesus/Yashua ascended to God on a sunday as the FIRSTFRUIT to present Himself to the Father.....why would you say I did not ?

Im so sorry. I apologize. 

I misunderstood you. 

My bad.  

JLB

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members *
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

On 6/20/2019 at 5:30 AM, Last Daze said:

I'm wanting to compile a listing of things that are being taught as truth in the church today which are in fact deceptions.  We know that in the end times that deception will become so prevalent that it will even be taught by those who come in Jesus name (Matthew 24:5) so I want to identify some of those false teachings.  Since I have a limited exposure to what's being taught in the churches today, I'd like feedback from those who have come across teachings which are contrary to the word of God yet presented as truth.  Some examples of what I've observed would be:

• Unitarianism - rejects the deity of Christ and consequently Him being the only way to the Father.
  • Gender Confusion - rejects biological gender and God ordained sexuality.  It is essentially what the rainbow flag endorses.
  • Dysfunctional Authority - rejects the God ordained authority structure of 1 Corinthians 11:3.

What other kinds of things have you seen or heard of that are being taught / practiced in the churches today that are based on lies and are a compromise of the truth?

i find the doctrine of predestination to be most untrue, life is not planned and there is no supernatural being manipulating what we do, life is time and chance with Gods providence

another one is where people think the angel of the Lord was some pre incarnation of Jesus.  Hebrews rules this out from the outset and i am sure the angel of the Lord was melchizedek before it became gabrielle 

Edited by nobleseed

3 hours ago, Betha said:

This was established as a regular period of weekly time sanctified and blessed by God at the Creation Gen 2 v 2,3. The Sabbath day is as much a foundational part as any other day in which God created. It is not given to man to move it around or cancel it out. Tampering with Foundation will cause it to shake and crumble.

It is graciously offered to man so we can have close contact with our very Creator and should be seen as a great honour and privilege from a mighty and holy God !!!  (let's have a little humility and respect ) 

OH. You mean God is not a nice cuddly toy with attributes of a one-arm-bandit?

You mean God is to be revered and held in awe? Oh that's old fashioned - in my church the kids run around and on the seats where they play leap-frog and spill their chips...

The sparsely dressed females in the band Love to express their female attributes and the mail drummer has stick-on chest hairs that he wiggles at the girls.

We have been told that God don't care what day we respect since pastor said any day is good enough, and the bunnies and fertility stuff at Ishtar are there for our pleasure since God gave us so many good and perfect gifts.

And the xmas party where we kiss under the mistletoe is a real turn on for us girls. Wow.

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  99
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  41,058
  • Content Per Day:  7.97
  • Days Won:  76
  • Birthday:  07/27/1957

8 minutes ago, Betha said:

Well, that is the sort of thing that will happen when people take authority away from God and treat church as a 'social club. To 'assemble before Him is given for the Sabbath HIS holy day...christians/PEOPLE changed it to sunday and what we have today is a religion based on human reasoning that will not stand the test of time !!!

religion is merely mimicking without the resource of reality of being.....

• This is Worthy 1

6 hours ago, Betha said:

It is graciously offered to man so we can have close contact with our very Creator

We can have close contact with our Creator everyday of the week. 

Jesus is is the substance.

The Sabbath is the shadow.  

Please have a little respect  everyday.

JLB

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

6 hours ago, Betha said:

This was established as a regular period of weekly time sanctified and blessed by God at the Creation Gen 2 v 2,3. The Sabbath day is as much a foundational part as any other day in which God created. It is not given to man to move it around or cancel it out. Tampering with Foundation will cause it to shake and crumble.

It is graciously offered to man so we can have close contact with our very Creator and should be seen as a great honour and privilege from a mighty and holy God !!!  (let's have a little humility and respect ) 

How does Jesus teaches to observe the Sabbath under the New Covenant?

JLB 

5 minutes ago, Betha said:

How did HE observe it ? He went to the synagogue/CHURCH on the Sabbath day Lk 4v16. 

So you are saying that Jesus is instructing the Church to go to Synagogues on the Sabbath to call unbelieving Jews to repentance?

Isn't the Sabbath for rest?

JLB 

• Praise God! 1

26 minutes ago, Betha said:

I agree ! contact with God every day, respect for God every day.

But that does not 'do away with the need for Sabbath. GOD has decreed it sanctified and holy TO HIM, it is HIS OWN SPECIAL TIME !....which HE is willing to share with us ! it is a time when He is there for us personally and intimately ! we don't want to hear Yashua say He 'never knew us....if we reject HIS Holy Day !

It is so amazing how clever people can be when trying to dis the Sabbath. It is like; "well, we grew up with this RCC and pagan set of ideas, therefore we will do as we please", "and anyway, Jesus is 'our sabbath rest'."

It is just incredible how man-taught doctrine has overshadowed The Almighty's word repeatedly exhorting us to observe and keep Holy His Sabbath. It is my opinion that much of the reason the Spirit has left the church at large is because stiff-necked Christians refuse to change, even when confronted with actual, textual evidence of mistakes, mistranslations and misleading doctrines.

And the 'holy grail' of all dyed-in-the-pew Christians is the KJV. Good as it is, it is not entirely without its error and influences of a set of scholars that ALSO had an agenda. Often this agenda was ENFORCED by very real death and dismemberment. The 1611 and the like is bathed in blood - saturated in suffering.

I have even had people tell me that I support fables in this regard and then they quote scripture to support their faulty premise. Also the refusal of many to assess the Aramaic scriptures is likewise suspect. Even Josephus said he had a hard time with Greek and had others translate his works for him.

The truth is, scripture has been 'messed with'. The Tanach has also been slightly doctored and requires a good scholar to see thru this. The vulgate has its merit but translations from translation might confuse some areas.
Sometimes even the Masoretic text is more accurate than the Greek Septuagint. One has to really study and apply oneself and even remember, Jewish 'Scholars' were not above adding a bit of their party line if they do not agree with the text. An example of this is the so-called 'sons of Seth' idea, to dispel the Nephilim accounts and the RE-QUOTING by Jude and Peter of 1st Enoch where he mentions the fallen holy members of God's Heavenly realm (the Watchers).   

My injunction is: If everyone is doing it, it may not be correct. Go read and check for yourself.

Edited by Justin Adams