• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

13 hours ago, Betha said:

JLB said to Betha, "Can you show me where He instructed His disciples by example to observe the Sabbath?"

For truly, I say to you, until heaven and earth pass away, not an iota, not a dot, will pass from the Law until all is accomplished. Berean Study Bible For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished. MATT 5:18

Luke 21:33

For I tell you truly, until heaven and earth pass away, not a single jot, not a stroke of a pen, will disappear from the Law until everything is accomplished.

Matthew 24:35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will never pass away.

Sabbath observance is what they grew up with. It is what they knew. Yeshua did not have to tell them since Ya in the Tanach had said it dozens of times and the Law also mentioned it. 

It is only the 'modern church' brought up on old pagan and RCC doctrine that ignore the Sabbath. Even a few hundred years ago there was a Puritan Christian movement to encourage Sabbath worship, but it quickly fell out of favor amongst many.

Edited by Justin Adams
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, pinacled said:

According to the synagogue of satan and the two fold sons of destruction who have taken the mark of the beast.

nope, according to the Holy Bible and it's in Red so it is supposed to be Jesus himself speaking.

• Huh?  I don't get it. 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

On a side note.......everything Paul wrote was given to him by the Holy Spirit/ Jesus......it may as well be in red also.......

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1
  • Thanks 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

11 hours ago, pinacled said:

I suggest considering Who it is, was that handed the Torah to Mosheh.

Is Yeshua God or not?

Yes and He has abolished it in His flesh. 

For He Himself is our peace, who has made both one, and has broken down the middle wall of separation, having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances, so as to create in Himself one new man from the two, thus making peace,  Ephesians 2:14-15

• having abolished in His flesh the enmity, that is, the law of commandments contained in ordinances

What purpose then does the law serve?

What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. Galatians 3:19

Has the Messiah, the promised Seed come?

Yes, and therefore the law that was added, has been taken out of the way.

• It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come

By saying until, the Holy Spirit is indicating the law was temporary.

JLB 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, pg4Him said:

Things Paul did not say: “Some rebellious Christians do their own thing on Sabbath, and there will be consequences, but I’m going to dismiss it in my letters and say nothing as they approach their doom.”

That is a Grade A spin on Scripture.

Fact is , paul said let no man JUDGE you in these things .    Here we go again .   Wait till you see how backwards things can get real fast .

And it never fails .    If I start asking the holders of meats drinks and days ,   JESUS own sayings ,    watch and see how those sayings get twisted

YET if you don't go to church on the Sabbath ,   YOU LOST in their eyes .    I have asked quite a few folks who stand firm and judge those who do not do

or eat or worship as they do on certain days ,  questions about JESUS sayings ,   and they will omit those and twist some of them , BUT WE DAMNED because we eat or don't do as they do .

That's truly frightening stuff mam.    Couple of them might even condemn me for not remarry ,  yet THAT would be ADULTERY which is sin.

Be amazed at how many Sabbath holders sin the day long , yet condemen a man if he don't worship on their day .    ALL backwards .   OH , but it is .  

Try to visualize this dear sister .     Imagine a man and his third wife railing on me cause I don't hold Sabbath as they do ,

YET telling me ,  MAN you can be remarried , GOD GIVES GRACE .   DID YOU catch that .     THEY condmen me for eating certain meats

and not holding the Sabbath as do they ,  YET WHEN It comes to ADULTERY  , HEY MAN ITS ALL GOOD , GOD GIVES GRACE .

TELL ME that is not all backwards .  Because ADUTLERY IS SIN ,  but the eating or not eating defiles not the man .  ITs what comes out of his heart .

Folks aint seeing quite clearly .  Course then we got the far larger side that believes We cant OUTSIN DADDY GODS PAPAS LOVE .  

This generation is truly tanked sister .   But ,   not all are .    There are lambs who LOVE CHRIST here and there all over the world spread wide .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 2

• Group:  Members *
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  341
  • Content Per Day:  0.18

8 hours ago, pg4Him said:

Melchizedek became Gabriel and this was God’s ambassador on earth before Jesus was born? My oh my, how far Christian theology has fallen these days.

no melchizedek was replaced by gabriel,  

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,465
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,767
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  129
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

6 hours ago, nobleseed said:

Where do you find this in the Bible?  :)

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,605
  • Content Per Day:  3.98
  • Days Won:  21

7 hours ago, nobleseed said:

Gibberish I am afraid. Some cult or other? Maybe tell us where you got this idea please.

Certainly wrong - but who knows the mind of man except God. Wicked, whimsical, woebegone, wrong often.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  596
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,061
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

11 hours ago, pinacled said:

Ok, sounds like you are openly confessing your allegiance, far as I can see.

Yeshua is The Holy Lord of Shabbat. Beginning and End.

Yet you seem to be claiming he is a sinner and Torah(law)breaker, liar, thief, and worse. 

If that's the case, why are you posting in a christian forum?

Nope, I'm just telling you what the Bible says...    Jesus made a different set of requirements for the new covenant....

I posted the scripture where he said he was working on the Sabbath, so if you have a problem with it take it up with him....   and my allegiance is to Jesus, 100% sold out to him.   and I do believe what he is reported to have said in the Bible and would assume you do to if you are following him.

Jesus is the Lord of the Sabbath, and he ended the mandatory requirement of the 4th commandment and made it an entire way of life....   same way he change the other of the ten commandments and made it unacceptable to even want to break them.       If you are his, you live the sabbath every day everywhere you are and whatever you are doing...   unlike the first covenant, we have the Holy Spirit within us and are with him constantly.

BTW your insults are noted.....

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  1
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  727
  • Content Per Day:  0.41
  • Birthday:  09/16/1959

9 hours ago, pinacled said:

Being That the promised seed is sown in good soil.

The Seed has come. 

Please read what the scripture says. 

What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. Galatians 3:19

The law was added UNTIL...the Seed should come. 

The Seed has come. The Seed to whom the promise was made has come. Jesus Christ is the Seed to whom the promise was made.  

The He law was added UNTIL the Seed has come.  

“UNTIL” indicates that which was added was temporary, being added UNTIL theSeed should come.  

Jesus Himself also used this word UNTIL when He said these words about the law.  

-  one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.

“Do not think that I came to destroy the Law or the Prophets. I did not come to destroy but to fulfill. For assuredly, I say to you, till heaven and earth pass away, one jot or one tittle will by no means pass from the law till all is fulfilled.              Matthew 5:17-18

Jesus fulfilled the law. 

The law has been abolished, because it’s purpose has been fulfilled. 

JLB