Last Daze

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

JLB you are batting a loosing wicket on this one. Please just give it up.

Last time I looked outside everything was still pretty much there. I also saw the moon and stars last night as well. They aint gorn yet...

Edited by Justin Adams

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

19 hours ago, other one said:

John 5:15-18
 15 The man went away, and told the Jews that it was Jesus who had made him well. 16 And for this reason the Jews were persecuting Jesus, because He was doing these things on the Sabbath. 17 But He answered them, "My Father is working until now, and I Myself am working."  18 For this cause therefore the Jews were seeking all the more to kill Him, because He not only was breaking the Sabbath, but also was calling God His own Father, making Himself equal with God. 
NASB
Actually Jesus broke the Sabbath Law, and openly admitted it.....    also said the Father was doing the same

My friend of the buffalo ,     be encouraged .    But I assure us all ,  Jesus did not break the Sabbath .    The jews falsey accused HIM of doing so , but he did not .

HE healed on the Sabbath , He did those good works of healing on the Sabbath .     The jews themselves did not break Sabbath , WHEN they circumsized a male child .

JESUS did not break Sabbath by making men whole on it either     .      I believe as paul said ,  concering meats drinks and days .  But rest assured , JESUS did NOT break Sabbath .

For it is lawful to do GOOD on the Sabbath , just as it was lawful to circumcise a male child if the eighth day fell on Sabbath .  They were falsely accusing HIM

when indeed it was they who broke Sabbath .   They knew not how to judge righteously .    For how is it against the law or Sabbath , TO DO GOOD on the Sabbath .  ITS NOT .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 2

1 minute ago, George said:

I believe the confusion comes in this way ....

Jesus never broke the Sabbath Commandment which He established ...

He broke the "interpretation of the Sabbath command" as instructed by the Pharisees of the day!

This is what Jesus often did ... and showed the truth of what was in the Torah!

George, a million thumbs up to you. Also you are too kind sometimes. Some folk that peddle anti-Sabbath rhetoric do have an agenda I am sorry to say, and some are just confused. The ones that KNOW better, should know better...

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.20
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

In Matthew 12:10-12 Jesus says it was NOT unlawful to heal and do good on the Sabbath.

10 and a man with a shriveled hand was there. Looking for a reason to bring charges against Jesus, they asked him, “Is it lawful to heal on the Sabbath?” 

11 He said to them,“If any of you has a sheep and it falls into a pit on the Sabbath, will you not take hold of it and lift it out? 

12 How much more valuable is a person than a sheep! Therefore it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath.”

Jesus did not sin and so did not break any of the Ten Commandments as He clarifies in this passage when He says “that it is lawful to do good on the Sabbath,” such as healing people or pulling an animal out of a hole.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.40
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Oh,   and let all remember this ,     Let the PRAISE of the LORD be continually upon our lips , that is the fruit of our lips giving THANKS to His name

for with such sacrfices , God is well pleased , and forget not to do good works and in all that we do and say , Let it HONOR the LORD .

Yep , its that time again ,  TIME to turn another thread INTO A PRAISE FEST to the LORD .      For no matter what ,  THERE is NO such thing as TOO much praise  TO THE LORD .

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

I’m still waiting with bated breath for a Bible verse on that Melchizedek thing...

• Haha 1

Just now, pg4Him said:

I’m still waiting with bated breath for a Bible verse on that Melchizedek thing...

AHH.. Just go have several lattes. He will NOT be able to find it, even in the Pseudepigrapha or Apocrypha texts.

Might be from xenos  stuff.

Melchizedek is likened unto the Son of God and is spoken of as a Priest and King PLUS he accepts tithes. But not a Levite. He had no mother or father. So divinity of the pre-extant Word (before Yeshua was made flesh) would be something to also study along with Melchizedek passages.

Absolutely NOTHING to do with Gabriel who may even be a covering Cherub to replace ha-Satan (the deceiver that fell).

• Haha 1
  • Thanks 1

• Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,870
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

3 hours ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

My friend of the buffalo ,     be encouraged .    But I assure us all ,  Jesus did not break the Sabbath .    The jews falsey accused HIM of doing so , but he did not .

HE healed on the Sabbath , He did those good works of healing on the Sabbath .     The jews themselves did not break Sabbath , WHEN they circumsized a male child .

JESUS did not break Sabbath by making men whole on it either     .      I believe as paul said ,  concering meats drinks and days .  But rest assured , JESUS did NOT break Sabbath .

For it is lawful to do GOOD on the Sabbath , just as it was lawful to circumcise a male child if the eighth day fell on Sabbath .  They were falsely accusing HIM

when indeed it was they who broke Sabbath .   They knew not how to judge righteously .    For how is it against the law or Sabbath , TO DO GOOD on the Sabbath .  ITS NOT .

did he work on the Sabbath or did he lie about it....     he did work and the 4th commandment says there is no work to be done....

so take your pick, he worked or he lied or he changed the rules for us and set the example for us to follow.