• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.36
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

7 hours ago, pg4Him said:

I’m still waiting with bated breath for a Bible verse on that Melchizedek thing...

Rest assured .    THEY will never find it either .        So do not HOLD your breath sister ,   or you will see stars and then later wake up with a head ache cause you passed out

and your head hit the floor .     They WILL NOT be able to support this .    

• Haha 1

• Group:  Mars Hill

1 hour ago, Tzephanyahu said:

"Also the sons of the foreigner
Who join themselves to Yahweh, to serve Him,
And to love the name of Yahweh, to be His servants—
Everyone who keeps from defiling the Sabbath,
And holds fast My covenant—
Even them I will bring to My holy mountain,
And make them joyful in My house of prayer.
Their burnt offerings and their sacrifices
Will be accepted on My altar;
For My house shall be called a house of prayer for all nations.”
Yahweh Elohim, who gathers the outcasts of Israel, says,
"Yet I will gather to him
Others besides those who are gathered to him"

Isaiah 56:6-8

"If you turn away your foot from the Sabbath,
From doing your pleasure on My holy day,
And call the Sabbath a delight,
The holy day of the Lord honorable,
And shall honor Him, not doing your own ways,
Nor finding your own pleasure,
Nor speaking your own words,
Then you shall delight yourself in Yahweh;
And I will cause you to ride on the high hills of the earth,
And feed you with the heritage of Jacob your father.
The mouth of Yahweh has spoken.”

Isaiah 58:13-14

It sounds important to me because it sounds important to Yahweh.  

I certainly find more Scriptures to solidify the Sabbath's importance rather than ones implying the Lord is the "new" sabbath - which sound be understood as analogy and foreshadow only, not literal.   Or what, should we believe that He is actually a Lamb, Lion, Rock or Branch?

It's one thing to say "I don't think it's important because..." but it's quite another to say:

I hope you understand Blood Bought 1953, I'm writing this for the benefit of others and yourself.  It's never too late to at least wonder humbly "Maybe there is something in the Sabbath..."  Look at me: I never used to do it.  But I made it a mission to read the Bible, cover-to-cover, with no preconceived ideas or church teachings.  I came out the other side naturally wanting to observe it, joyfully.  Not because I'm a "Modern-Day Judaizer", as you call us, try to be saved by Torah.  But because of my love for the Father and the great wisdom He has in creating the Sabbath for us.

Love & Shalom

see,    mr T is not accusing us or saying we are headed to hell because we don't hold the Sabbath ,   He is just saying ITS what HE does .   Let each one be fully persuaded in his own mind .

• Thumbs Up 3

4 hours ago, Kristin said:

As BeauJangles stated, the prosperity gospel. I fell for it and gave money to support what I think now is a lie. I was led to hope for blessings through giving money. Money I really couldn’t afford to give, but whatever. It’s on so many TV Christian channels!

But now dear sister ,   YOU SEE ,  THAT JESUS ALONE IS OUR PROSPERITY .    It matters not what we lose for His name sake .  HE is the RICHES and PROSPERITY

As paul once said ,    I HAVE ALL and I ABOUND .      He wrote that in prison and in chains , having been stripped of all.   YET JESUS IS ALL WE NEED .      

I gotta say ,   ITS TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .    OH let all raise those hands and PRAISE the LORD .     

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

You just lack the understanding .   Working a job was not to be done ,   but good works ,  they are and were done every day .

Dig deeper .     The shew bread ,    the shew bread was lawful for priests only ,   YET ,   David and the men who were in dire need of food , DID eat and it was not a sin
or error for that man who gave david and his men food to eat .     Even though it was the shew bread .   Now it was evil for just anyone to go in and eat it ,

But david and his men were in dire need .        In any other case , YES it would be unlawful for men to eat the shew bread .  And it was evil to Work on the Sabbath

But not to do good .     I mean if a sheep even fell into a pit ,  GOD was not angry because one pulled it out on the Sabbath .    He was doing good to help that beast out of that pit .

BUT to put it to the plow , for self gain .  DIFFERENT STORY .      I don't know how to make this make sense .    But the understanding is a pure gem of beauty

that is something you decided for your theory.....   Bible says very plainly "NO" work.

Jesus changed things for us and lead by example.

Can't kindle any fire.....   do you start your car.....   you should be stoned if you do by OT teachings.

• Brilliant! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  595
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  56,029
  • Content Per Day:  7.56
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, Heleadethme said:

The lesson of Sabbath rest is that we are to rest from our own works and from doing our own will.......so that it is "no longer I who live but Christ who lives in me".  Jesus never did His own works or will per se........"the Son can do nothing of himself".   He didn't change the rules, but He fulfilled them in the way they were meant to be fulfilled.....which was/is not in the old way of the letter.  His sabbath was 24/7, all the time....and that is the rest that we are to endeavour to enter as well.

You can talk circles around anything, but the way it is presented in the OT when the ten commandments is that we are to do "NO" work....    no qualifiers, just no work....    can't even kindle a fire if you are cold which we do every time we start a car....     either you believe what the Bible says or you don't, but really don't try and manipulate things to put people back under the law.  Moses said no work period....    and Jesus said that's not the way he wants it done...   and he is the Lord of the sabbath....

• This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Blood Bought 1953 said:

I remember that a few months ago you posted

Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you don't see me a Judaizer.  :) 

btw....when you read thru the Bible did you skip the 14th chapter of Romans?

Good question.  Romans 14 seems to be written with regard to fasting.  

The topics Paul addresses together are about those who abstain from meats and eating on holy (set-apart) days.  Rather than Sabbath, Paul seems to be referring to special fast days that were practiced in the first century, some with roots going all the way back to the time of Ezra.  Some of these fasts that were observed twice a week were even mentioned in Luke 18:12.  This makes sense of Romans 14, as Sabbaths have nothing to do with fasting.

Not only this, but it there are scholars who believe that the early church were venerating the the resurrection day each week - esteeming it to be holy for worship.  

With the background of above, what Paul is saying makes sense and it doesn't invalidate the Sabbath.  

But what if Paul IS talking about the Sabbath - would it make sense?  Are we to believe Paul would so casually say "Oh, by the way, the Sabbath: don't worry about that. Let the weak in faith follow it."  I can't believe that. For such a huge milestone to be delivered in such a casual off-the-cuff way... No, doesn't make sense at all.  Especially as many were seeking to condemn him at his every word against the Torah.  

Let's remember as well, the Sabbath is not a Jewish thing, and Israeli thing, or a Hebrew thing.  It was given as a common to mankind in the general in Genesis.  So is Paul disputing against Yahweh, introducing such a huge milestone so casually, or talking about man-ordained fast days?

btw pt2......I notice that your quotes were all from the Old Covenant.....something happened later on  that changed everything.....the Cross

Be very careful with this line of thinking.  I needn't have replied on Romans 14 at all.  The passages in Isaiah should have been enough because Yahweh's words stand above all - your salvation relies on them. 

The passages I gave you in Isaiah were in reference to Gentiles and the future.   Yahweh's words are eternal and, even if you want to argue old vs new, the new will never invalidate the old.  Rather, it builds upon it - not beside it.  

Be careful in thinking that Yahweh is this and says this, but the Messiah is that and says that.  They are both on the same page. To separate their words, intentions and covenants is two create two separate Gods. They are one, as you well know.  That means the Lord venerates and agrees entirely with the words of the Yahweh, which mainly reside in the "Old Testament".  I'm sure the Lord didn't think "Yeah whatever... wait until the Cross! Then it's all change and my Father's words will have less authority".  The Cross did bring change, but not at the cost of invalidating Yahweh's word.  Rather, it confirmed it.

we are not under Law, we are in the Age of Grace...Why not get your license and enjoy it to the full? NOT a license to sin ,but the license to REST. How sweet it is!

My friend, if you think this is the rest, you have misunderstood!  Do you see the Lord rule in Jerusalem?  Do you see peace reign and safety for every man, woman and child?  These aren't the days of rest.  There is much work to do!  Yes it is the age of grace, but in the terms that He has held back from bringing His righteous anger for so long - which has allowed you and me to become believers today.  But rest?  No, that part comes later.  Thankfully there is a day once a week for this as well :) .  I see what you mean in that we have rest in the Lord and peace in Him, but this is not the time to rest.

Even if I have a license to rest, I'd rather not use it in this life whilst we still have time to help Him.  

In the same way, if I get to Judgement Day and find out you're right about the Sabbath, I'm just going to look a bit silly and zealous. I can deal with that.  But what if you find out I'm right, and you have been encouraging others to not bother with it?  That will be a difficult conversation, no?

Listen, I mean no ill will towards you on this matter brother. You are of course free to think what you will.  I was unphased about the Sabbath before as well, so I can relate to your position.  But can you at least please say one prayer for me - a prayer asking the Father to confirm or deny whether the Sabbath is important to Him today.  You may have done so before but, please, just one more time.  

I'll shut up now.   Thank you for bearing with me and my bloated way of explaining things!

Love & Shalom

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

2 hours ago, other one said:

that is something you decided for your theory.....   Bible says very plainly "NO" work.

Jesus changed things for us and lead by example.

Can't kindle any fire.....   do you start your car.....   you should be stoned if you do by OT teachings.

Peoples tension spans and memory truly are horrible .     I was about to say how I believed ,    but guess what .   I aint going to do it .   Because I have said it dozens of times

and memories just are tanked man .    People cannot seem to retain much at all these days .    So ,   here is what I believe concering the Sabbath , meats and drinks ,

OH Wait never mind you wont remember it . 

Folks are just going to strive .    Cause it we cannot even remember what one says ,    its pointless to even continue on this subject .

So here is what I believe concerning meats , drinks and days ,   Nevermind it wont be remembered in an hour .   

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Betha said:

There you go again calling people names...WILL YOU EVER LEARN GOD's WAYS ? so do us a favour and put some 'manners' at the top of YOUR list !

If you want to discuss name calling, I can’t hold a candle to Paul......have you ever heard me call anybody a “ pervert” ? This is what Paul called those that wanted to add to the Good News Of Grace—- GRACE ALONE! Those that preached this “ perverted message” were “ accursed”.... that means damned forever by God.Have I ever told anybody here that they were God damned? To those that insisted on circumcision in addition to the Gospel, Paul said he wished they would cut their entire members off ! Paul was a real sweet namby-pamby, wasn’t he?

Anybody observing certain days in the manner of Tze ( where on  earth did he get that name...lol ) is doing a neat thing.....he does not claim it is for Salvation and he does not push it on anybody else.If you are like him— fantastic. If you believe that  the Sabbath is still in effect, you are a “ weak” Believer.No harm, no foul.If you say that it is necessary for Salvation you are a Judaizer, fallen from Grace and severed from the Cross Of Cross. I am not sure if that means you are damned or not .Intelligent, God-Dwelt Believers disagree .Whatever these things entail , one thing is for sure —- you ain’t gonna like it! If you go around “ preaching” that we must add to the Blood Of Christ and His Gospel Of Grace you are going to Hell, you are “accursed”.

God’s Word does not reveal much about Judgement Day, But Paul did say we will be judged by HIS Gospel ....the one given to him by Jesus in person.God’s gonna ask... “ what did you do with My Gospel?” Are you gonna tell Him you had to add just a little bit of your works to it, just to be safe ?God demands TRUST, and that ain’t Trust.....that’s hedging your bet , and God won’t have it.You can “ try” to be saved and be lost or you can “ trust” to be saved and find Life. Your choice.

I have no desire to step on anybody’s toes, and I hope the above applies to nobody in here.I apologize for my “ bad manners”. Thank God that Paul had the “ bad manners” to correct people who espoused a “ different Gospel” That At  the very least ruined lives, and at its very worst, sent people to Hell.People are literally playing with Fire and need to be woke up......many years of “playing church “ and perverting the Gospel was a subject never discussed.I bet Satan loved that.The blind leading the blind....

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.89
  • Days Won:  5

I thank my Lord for Pinacle......anytime he gives me an “ oy veh”, I KNOW I am on the right track! Thank you,  my unknowing “ friend” !

• Haha 2