• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  667
  • Content Per Day:  0.38
  • Days Won:  0

Hi George

I saw you were the Editor of the Devotionals and i just wanted to thank you for them. The first one i read "Don't get distracted" and then "Beware of the Blade" were very impactful.  I continued reading the rest of the week's devotionals and i just felt compelled to thank you for the material. Today, i just read "Speak a Word of Encouragement in Due Season".  I've read many devotionals from Christian websites but there was something about the way these were written and the verses you selected that really made me think and dwell on the wisdom and encouragement given.  Know that i will be reading them daily!

• Loved it! 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,738
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

On 6/21/2019 at 11:36 AM, lovethelord said:

Hi George

I saw you were the Editor of the Devotionals and i just wanted to thank you for them. The first one i read "Don't get distracted" and then "Beware of the Blade" were very impactful.  I continued reading the rest of the week's devotionals and i just felt compelled to thank you for the material. Today, i just read "Speak a Word of Encouragement in Due Season".  I've read many devotionals from Christian websites but there was something about the way these were written and the verses you selected that really made me think and dwell on the wisdom and encouragement given.  Know that i will be reading them daily!

Thanks I appreciate it!  :)