Scott Free

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  88
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  1,274
  • Content Per Day:  0.62
  • Days Won:  0

and if the sign or wonder spoken of takes place, and the prophet says, “Let us follow other gods”(gods you have not known) “and let us worship them,” you must not listen to the words of that prophet or dreamer. The Lord your God is testing you to find out whether you love him with all your heart and with all your soul. Deuteronomy 13:2-3

Here is the 411 on the identity of the high altitude light formations that are occurring. They are not alien craft but constellations of Allied Aerospace 29N iSTAR. This is important to Christianity because this is being using to replace our concept of God. 

I had the pleasure of witnessing one of these go through a one hour routine of maneuvers one early Monday morning around 3 AM. I was camping out and pier fishing in the Galveston Bay when I saw an amazing acrobatic display of a single craft hovering about 8000 feet. It imitated a helicopter, high altitude plane and low altitude plane depending on nearby passing aircraft. It imitated a balloon, falling leaf, wrote something out in cursive. and did a fall with the angled geometry of steps. These can fly in strict tight formations and give the illusion of a large craft using their lights as an illusion. I had good binoculars and steadying it on the roof of my car I was able to make out its features. They are the bright star you see in the sky. Look closer and you will see slight altitude adjustments.  

I spent around 30 hours doing research on all the varying UAV platforms, This is the only vehicle that matches what I saw on that and subsequent nights. 

mav.jpg.d2da521dd81012592ca6d763e693f9c4.jpg

Edited by Scott Free
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

This won't cause people to give up their false teachings of aliens, demons, creatures, nephilim, ufos, or other sightings, feelings, experiences, and obvious deceptions.

It is good testimony to have the truth published as it is here - it is so rarely in the news, and not as popular as the very many false stories that feel good/ tickle ears ....

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,795
  • Content Per Day:  6.21
  • Days Won:  58

Years ago I saw something odd in the sky. Unusual behavior but I figured it was just some top secret govt plane. After seeing this I wonder if this is what I saw.