East Sky

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  33
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  56
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0

Hello Saints! I haven't made a post in a while so here we are. Today in my personal time with Yeshua, a message came to me. I was reading Psalms (Psalms 19) and I didn't quite understand it. But the more I read, the more I realized that God was telling me to never get lazy and stop reading his Word, because the answers to the things I'm confused about may be in the next verse. (Praise you Abba.) So I hope you can understand where I come from. 

Psalm 19 King James Version (KJV)

19 The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork.

2 Day unto day uttereth speech, and night unto night sheweth knowledge.

I understood the part about the heavens declaring the glory of God, and the firmament his handywork. As I ed further, in verse two, it's basically a simpler version of the first verse. Consider the Heavens Day, and the Firmament night. Consider his glory, speech, and his handywork, knowledge. 

The point of this post is to encourage you to keep reading, and don't get lazy. Here are some reasons why;

1.) Important things like in the scriptures that could help you fight the enemy.

2.) You may be confused, and the next verse may help you understand the text better.

3.) God is the Word. So God is constantly speaking to you in the Word, or through the word.

4.) Almost all to today's  problems are at your fingertips. 

Final note: I have a pet peeve that says "Laziness gets you nowhere." And it's true, it does.

Prayer:

Thank you Yeshua, for allowing me to share this with your people. I pray that it touches them and you give them strength to keep reading and to endure the attacks of the enemy. I speak healing, restoration, and comfort over your people Lord. You have the power to condemn and bring laziness to it's knees. I cast it out of the minds and bodies of your people Daddy. Dad, I ask that your will be done. Thank you again, and again, and again, In Yeshua's MIGHTY name. Amen.

Edited by East Sky
  • Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

thanks for shareing this

• Praise God! 1