• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

Yep,  our dearly loved sister abby , by grace knows what has been going on in many places .    OH YES spiritual wickedness has long prepared the world

through men and women to receive the one who comes in his own name .   And HIM they will receive.  AND him i wont .   JESUS ONLY FOLKS .   JESUS ONLY . 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

thank you for posting the site

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,418
  • Content Per Day:  0.88
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

Here is what has occurred .  Satan divided everyone .    Now he is uniting them under a false all inclsive unity .   WE BETTER BEWARE of this ,  its all over the religions

secular and christanity .    The dark spirit is brining in the largest ecumenical move the world has ever seen .    Then it will be crusades against those who rejected it .

We better really know what is going on .    

Yes, so true.  All things worldly are coming together in the name of "love", to be that "inclusive unity" that you speak of.  The time is here and not coming per say, that if you are not in agreement with the values that is portrayed, you are snubbed and considered a "hater".  So, now, you cannot disagree in public about your beliefs as to the non gender movements and the rest of Satan wicked manipulation of society.     

Yeh, as you say.  We better really know what is going on.     The days are evil, very evil. 

And yes, you have been blowing the horn a long time now.  Don't stop.

Edited by warrior12
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

41 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

Yes, so true.  All things worldly are coming together in the name of "love", to be that "inclusive unity" that you speak of.  The time is here and not coming per say, that if you are not in agreement with the values that is portrayed, you are snubbed and considered a "hater".  So, now, you cannot disagree in public about your beliefs as to the non gender movements and the rest of Satan wicked manipulation of society.     

Yeh, as you say.  We better really know what is going on.     The days are evil, very evil. 

And yes, you have been blowing the horn a long time now.  Don't stop.

Whether we live or die we are HIS .     With every ounce of my being I will expose this fake all inclusive unity and point only to Christ and sound doctrine , even if in the end

it costs me all .   We going out as we came in , proclaiming the true JESUS and exposing all that is contrary to HIS pattern.

The cost so far has been very light .   It has mostly caused many to separate from me and despise me .     But that means naught to me ,  

By grace I am prepared to be hated to the point of being killed .  AND HAVING JOY in the LORD and rejoicing no matter what comes against me .

Its true I am not a very well like man by most , heck by most who even profess to know Christ , but its a badge I wear with JOY .

Cant no site ,  no person  , no man , no event , no suffering , not even death take THE JOY of the LORD FROM ME .       Now raise those hands and praise the LORD .

And at the same time it causes me sadness for those who do despise me .  But not because I am despised , but for them I feel sad .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • Loved it! 1

I see misha is in the house .  SHE WONT be receiving he who comes in his own name either .   FOR THE LAMBS HEED ONLY THE SHEPARD , CHRIST JESUS .

AINT that right dear misha .   You know what time it is ,  TIME TO PRAISE THE LORD .

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

52 minutes ago, warrior12 said:

So, now, you cannot disagree in public about your beliefs as to the non gender movements and the rest of Satan wicked manipulation of society.     

@warrior12 This is so true. This non gender move is taking over and putting the squeeze on all (especially Christians) as never before. I weep for the children who are in harms way being sabotaged by this in schools, libraries, etc. These are somber times indeed.

Edited by turtletwo
typo
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

11 hours ago, turtletwo said:

@warrior12 This is so true. This non gender move is taking over and putting the squeeze on all (especially Christians) as never before. I weep for the children who are in harms way being sabotaged by this in schools, libraries, etc. These are somber times indeed.

And the saints shall march forward unto victory in Christ .    No fear of man .    We don't fear abominations or those who teach them .

Expose it all .   The enemy takes not an hour off to deceive  , let not the lambs take an hour off from exposing the vile and evil ways and agendas of men gone wrong

and pointing only to the LAMB and those pure holy words of the LORD .    For a soldier of the LORD concerns himself not with the things of this world

or the worries of any persecution or trial that may come forth by our exposing of the evil and pointing only to CHRIST .

The hour is late and getting only later .     Regulators and contenders of truth ,  MOUNT UP , we were called and appointed unto persecutions

and we have all HOPE for our HOPE is CHRIST .       

1 minute ago, Godismyloveforever said:

What do you mean by non gender movements?

According to society and satan we now have over fifty different genders or non genders .

BUT GOD speaks of ONLY TWO .  MALE and FEMALE and what we were Born that we ARE .

By now it should be plain this man will die before he sells one ounce of Gods truth .  Let the world and many churches call me a hater and let them come against me and even kill me

ONLY LET EVERY WORD OF GOD be magnified and HONORED in me by CHRIST .     Folks this world has no place for me  but to put me in prison and kill me

FOR BY GRACE I bodly refuse to conform to its ways . 

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  32
  • Topic Count:  475
  • Topics Per Day:  0.17
  • Content Count:  6,557
  • Content Per Day:  2.28
  • Days Won:  9

Non gender is a false delusion from SATAN. It's getting worse. I dont mean to change the topic from brother JTC . But it says God made them male and female. That's it no other gender or lack of it. It's a attack on Jesus who is the head of man. To change laws and times as written in Daniel 7. Its to corrupt us so we cannot fellowship with God. 

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86
  • Days Won:  6

I looked at some of the Mormon v Christianity debate and was impressed.