• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I was only there 30 min but it looks quite good. If anyone finds anything anti Bible there let me know, I don't think you will. It may be heavy against the New Age because I think some of it's creators are Christians who were once deceived by the NA but God rescued them. Some of these people are almost on a mission to prevent anyone else from going through what they did. I salute these ex-New Age people.

https://reasonsforjesus.com/

I also hate the New Age because I had a cousin, who was as close a brother, and he died due to New Age teachings. I guess he could never believe me because to him I was like a prophet in my own country. I'm not a prophet but I always knew the NA is false. I credit God for that. Maybe if a site like Reasons for Jesus existed when my cousin was here he might still be alive.

• Thumbs Up 3
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

15 minutes ago, JTC said:

I also hate the New Age because I had a cousin, who was as close a brother, and he died due to New Age teachings.

I'm so sorry about this, JTC. Thanks for exposing the New Age. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,445
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

Thanks JTC.

It almost sounds like this warning doesn't it?

2 Timothy 4:3 (KJV) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [Emphasis mine]

Think that time is upon us yet?

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Brilliant! 1

12 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thanks JTC.

2 Timothy 4:3 (KJV) For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine; but after their own lusts shall they heap to themselves teachers, having itching ears; [Emphasis mine]

I know this time is upon us. I often thought of this verse when my cousin would tell me the latest lies his guru taught him.

Another such lie is called "christ consciousness". In this lie they say Jesus possessed the christ consciousness in a way his contemporaries did not. It was this consciousness that made him special and allowed him to do miracles. They say we all possess it we just have to develop it. Notice what Satan did here. The truth is Jesus is available to all of us, no sin is too big to keep Him away if we want Him. God will send the Holy Spirit and He comes into us and in this way we live with God, even on earth. The devil says God is in us and by mediating on these false teachings we can have miracle performing powers. No, we can't.

This was on my mind because I saw a video about it before I made this post. My cousin often spoke of it. As we grow in the Lord we become more & more like Him. This is true. I don't know exactly how it happens nor does it matter. IMO it's a grace God does for us as we walk with Him. It's not some supernatural divine energy that we are born with. I don't explain this very well. A man named Steven Bancarz does explain it well. Anyone confused by New Age stuff should google Bancarz on You Tube, his videos are very good. When Bancarz speaks of the New Age lies you can feel his honesty, that's why he's so good.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

It's really sad about your cousin and heartbreaking.

John 8:44 (KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Satan tried about every way possible to destroy the coming Messiah, from contaminating the genealogy bloodline of Christ, to try having Him murdered, without success. Now it seems Satan is focusing on disunity in the church and perverting the word of God to believe a lie. Humanism, we are all little god's and can develop; a lie from the pit of Hell immediately comes to mind. I thank the Lord by His Grace He didn't allow me to follow and believe the lie's of the master deceiver.  

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,528
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Hi, No thanks.

I'm just fine with all the people here! I don't have need to be only with people that are just like me ( wow, what a drag) and no others. I am afraid it would foster intolerance within me. I do love the many saints that do wander in and out of here. I love the widely varied backgrounds the differing views often based upon cultural differences. It is enriching to me, makes me think, read the Bible, think again and pray. I appreciate it and have no desire to be under any guru at all, not even ones that hate New Age.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

John 8:44 (KJV) Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Satan tried about every way possible to destroy the coming Messiah, from contaminating the genealogy bloodline of Christ, to try having Him murdered, without success. Now it seems Satan is focusing on disunity in the church and perverting the word of God to believe a lie. Humanism, we are all little god's and can develop; a lie from the pit of Hell immediately comes to mind. I thank the Lord by His Grace He didn't allow me to follow and believe the lie's of the master deceiver.  

Amen to that brother.

But some folks need our help to resist this stuff. I was like you, God enabled me to know this was the lies of devils. Back in 1990 when this happened my cousin's wife turned to me for help. She was not an ignorant woman by any means, but she'd tell me she just didn't understand what he'd say. I told her, that too was grace from God to keep her safe from believing this junk. She always asked if I understood her husband's words, did I get it? I told her yes I understand what he's learning but the big difference is I don't believe it. Not for 1 second. After my cousin died 5 yrs ago I thought I had heard the end of the New Age. I was wrong. From what I'm told many churches are allowing New Age teachings in but in watered down forms. One recent survey found that 61% of church going Christians believe in at least 1 New Age idea. It's out there and we need to know that, especially if you have kids.

I'm a senior citizen and as such I feel safe and far removed from all this. But God is telling me I'm not. God protected  me from believing any of this, so now I have to help anyone else who needs it.

• Thumbs Up 1

7 minutes ago, JTC said:

Amen to that brother.

But some folks need our help to resist this stuff. I was like you, God enabled me to know this was the lies of devils. Back in 1990 when this happened my cousin's wife turned to me for help. She was not an ignorant woman by any means, but she'd tell me she just didn't understand what he'd say. I told her, that too was grace from God to keep her safe from believing this junk. She always asked if I understood her husband's words, did I get it? I told her yes I understand what he's learning but the big difference is I don't believe it. Not for 1 second. After my cousin died 5 yrs ago I thought I had heard the end of the New Age. I was wrong. From what I'm told many churches are allowing New Age teachings in but in watered down forms. One recent survey found that 61% of church going Christians believe in at least 1 New Age idea. It's out there and we need to know that, especially if you have kids.

I'm a senior citizen and as such I feel safe and far removed from all this. But God is telling me I'm not. God protected  me from believing any of this, so now I have to help anyone else who needs it.

I be an old senior citizen myself. Like you, I never thought I'd see the day in my lifetime where so much would change in churches and denominations. The acceptance of gay pastors and clergy, female pastors /priests, prosperity gospel, church scandals, wide spread church pedophilia and abuse, loud rhythm beating music, etc. That's not even to mention the humanistic and new age movement, Church of Scientology, the Church of Artificial Intelligence, open and public worship of Wicca and government recognition of it as an official religion, etc. etc. The carefree overall loss of natural affection and acceptance of homosexuality and abortion on demand, legalizing dangerous drugs for recreational use. Bad changes and doctrines of devils are popping up faster than I can keep up with.

It's just the signs of the times, and the time is the end-times and the Lord's Second Coming is much closer today than it was yesterday. Watching all the global and national conflict occurring and the preceding changes I mentioned; given the rapid deterioration of morality and hearts waxing cold in just the last few decades; where are we going to be say 5-10 years from now at this linear rate of self destruction? If the Lord doesn't call me home first, I personally don't think we have 10 more years before we're 'caught up'. We're now seeing just how wicked, immoral and un-Godly the world is now becoming. The glue still holding things together is the Restrainer (Holy Spirit). 

Christian's who study their Bibles and end time prophecy; see the emergence of everything prophetic coming together right here, right now. It's my understanding the majority of pastors in the pulpit these days neglect and shy away from preaching and teaching prophecy dealing with the time in which we're living. I can't even remember the last time I heard a Hell fire and brimstone sermon from the pulpit? As much as ever before, we Christians need to get busy for the Kingdom of God.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

9 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Thanks JTC.

For the time HAS COME .      Yes its upon us big time .   

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.35
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

8 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Here is what has occurred .  Satan divided everyone .    Now he is uniting them under a false all inclsive unity .   WE BETTER BEWARE of this ,  its all over the religions

secular and christanity .    The dark spirit is brining in the largest ecumenical move the world has ever seen .    Then it will be crusades against those who rejected it .

We better really know what is going on .    

• Thumbs Up 1