• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Spock said:

I looked at some of the Mormon v Christianity debate and was impressed. 

Is it like in Athens,   the Apostle vs dozens of idolatrous groups there ? 

He saved a few,  by the Gospel of Jesus for a time,    then the idolators (the majority) ran them out.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  200
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  2,795
  • Content Per Day:  0.65
  • Days Won:  1
  • Birthday:  07/26/1952

I don't mind a shift to the gender issue. A few yrs ago I read on You Tube that there are 42 genders. This nauseated me and since I won't give the spirits of hate & anger in my life I closed the browser. (Brothers: Beware of hate & anger, many well meaning lovers of the Lord are consumed by them)

Regardless of what anyone says there are only 2 genders, male & female. There are a very small number of babies born with gender confusion, but it's so few most doctors have never seen it. Now within the male & female populations we have varying degrees of the traits typically considered male & female. I call these folks atypical men & women. We are still only male or female. An example of an atypical man is a man who understands female emotions and he even experiences them occasionally. But he has male genitalia and is therefore a man.  

Is this what is being called other genders today?

Those of you with children please teach them there are only 2 genders. Small children do get confused, that's normal. It's also normal for kids of any age to wonder what life is like for the opposite gender. It's normal to wish one could try it, but we can't do that. It's a sin and a crime that some schools tell kids they can choose their gender. No, they cannot. We are as God made us, He knows what He's doing. Little kids must be told this and it's up to us to tell them. Be kind considerate and gentle when teaching this but do not fail to teach it. Your child will be grateful when he/she grows up.