• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  23
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  8,272
  • Content Per Day:  2.10
  • Days Won:  4

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

The man I am portraying is what the Bible describes as the Antichrist. I'm sorry -- did you have someone else in mind?

Did you just overlook Paul's writing about this man? He is not going to be revealed until the MIDPOINT of the 70th week. It is all a vain effort to attempt to find him today. He is not going to be found today.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

1 hour ago, The Light said:

LOL

I am promoting an interpretation - and hopefully a correct one - of what the bible says regarding the Antichrist. 

• This is Worthy 1

3 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

Did you just overlook Paul's writing about this man? He is not going to be revealed until the MIDPOINT of the 70th week. It is all a vain effort to attempt to find him today. He is not going to be found today.

The revealing of the AC that takes place at the midpoint of the trib is a revealing to the "entire world" who he is. This does not preclude the possibility that individuals will know beforehand. In that sense, neither has Jesus yet been revealed but individuals know and recognize him. 

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

The revealing of the AC that takes place at the midpoint of the trib is a revealing to the "entire world" who he is. This does not preclude the possibility that individuals will know beforehand. In that sense, neither has Jesus yet been revealed but individuals know and recognize him. 

I agree, a FEW may guess and think they have the right man, but they will not know for sure until he is revealed. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, missmuffet said:

Are you promoting your book?

I am promoting an interpretation - and hopefully a correct one - of what the bible says regarding the Antichrist. 

2 minutes ago, iamlamad said:

I agree, a FEW may guess and think they have the right man, but they will not know for sure until he is revealed. 

I don't think that is correct. (perhaps I'm wrong). Think about it, the Antichrist will sign a peace treaty at the beginning of the trib that allows Israel to rebuild their temple. That's a pretty clear indicator that many will recognize him before the mid point - not to mention that the Mark will also likely be instituted in the first half.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,074
  • Content Per Day:  1.13

5 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I suspect your interpretation is incorrect. The person you are looking for is loved by the world, not hated. Secondly, the person does not regard the desire of women. Think you are barking up the wrong tree.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,681
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

20 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

(an excerpt from my book, Rise of the Little Horn)

A man with no military or political experience announces his run for the most powerful seat in the world. His promise? GREATNESS. He controls the flow of money, and is head over a military that is unmatched in the world. He is consumed with winning politically and fortifying his strongholds. Though initially thought of as a minor threat by his associates, he truly towers over them. He demolishes them by means of abusive and slanderous speech, tears down the character of those who oppose him and flatters and elevates those who admire him. He rises up as if by sheer will. He is an alpha male who plots and manipulates anything and everything to take down his opponents. He is seemingly unstoppable. To the utter amazement of the world, he succeeds at nearly everything he does, despite his lack of deep personal conviction on any issue except self-aggrandizement. His narcissistic pride is evident to all as he continually boasts, exaggerating his achievements and financial worth. He is characteristically disingenuous, so deftly twisting the truth that deceit becomes the norm rather than the exception.

An aura emanates from him that seems to delude people’s thinking; making thoseseemingly intelligentunable to discern truth from falsehood. At some point, these deluded masses begin to view good things as evil and evil things as good. He is untamable, doing whatever he pleases. These characteristics cause other world leaders to fear him. He shows little regard for the support of women, yet boasts of his various adulterous relationships. Despite his inflated claims, he does possess considerable wealth, which he unabashedly flaunts; wealth accumulated through real estate holdings and building projects. Hailed as the consummate praised man of the city, he is a builder of great high towers, bedecked with precious stones and gold. He is obsessed with his name and plasters it on everything he touches.

He is cunning and shrewd; playing his enemies like a game of cards. He is vicious in his desire to win. The concepts of grace and forgiveness find no place in him. Violence follows him wherever he goes; even to the killing of innocents who stand between him and his goals. His false show of religion gains the trust of people of faithdeluding them. He comes to power through the “simple folk” who have been discarded as insignificant. His supporters are unwavering in their commitment, for they worship the ground he walks on. His rise to power coincides with a political uprising and defection. Many will leave their former political affiliations.

His ascension comes at a time of worldwide financial, social, religious, military and civil upheaval. But he will promise to restore law and order, and to soon put an end to crime and violence; a few of many extravagant promises he will never keep. He will establish an extreme vetting process to prevent illegals from gaining access. He will seek the wealth of Iraq as Russia shows signs of escalating military aggression towards the Middle East. Known for his ability to make deals, he promises to make a peace deal between Israel and her surrounding enemies. He plans a restructure of the balance of power in Europe in order to fight terror. The earth will be in global flux.

Who do these paragraphs describe? This portrait was penned thousands of years ago. It is a biblical word picture of the most evil, ruthless killer of all time; a tyrant who will draw the world into the last great mega-battle known as Armageddon. The Bible refers to this man as the Son of Perdition, the Man of Sin, the Wicked One, the Worthless Shepherd, the Beast, the LIE, the Adversary, the Spoiler, the Willful King, the Lawless One, the Desolator, and more. This man’s wickedness grows until, eventually, Satan himself will possess him. He is known to most as the Antichrist. 

(Copyright 2016 - Jonathan Dane - All Rights Reserved)

So what makes you think this man is little?

Or do you believe his kingdom is little?

What exactly do you percieve to be little about the man?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

5 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

And yet, in your welcome thread, you stated that you would NOT promote your book here. But here it is, promoting your book. 

Also you are in violation of the terms of service, about solicitation and about posting things that are disrespectful of world leaders. 

10 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I don't think that is correct. (perhaps I'm wrong). Think about it, the Antichrist will sign a peace treaty at the beginning of the trib that allows Israel to rebuild their temple. That's a pretty clear indicator that many will recognize him before the mid point - not to mention that the Mark will also likely be instituted in the first half.

Since John was not shown that "peace treaty" I am convinced it will be done in secret. Notice also in Matthew 24, Jesus skipped right over the start of the 70th week and jumped right to the abomination. We don't know WHAT will allow them to build their temple. It could well be they WHIP UP on their surrounding enemies. No, the mark is not started until AFTER chapter 14 when the warning comes.