• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

9 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

I repeat, Obama never did or said ANYTHING like this. NEVER--EVER.

Well, there was the time at the press correspondents dinner where he said "In My second term I will win the war on Christmas", But of course he said this jokingly. But some of those BHO is AC people made a big stink about this too. 

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

On 8/21/2019 at 10:09 PM, dhchristian said:

For the record again, Trump saying he is the chosen one was a reference to Him being placed in the role of having to deal with China trade Policy because previous administrations did not do their Job. The press that was there got his Joke looking up to the sky and chuckled when he said that. Again, I have to point this out for the record so that a year from now, or a week from now we start seeing youtube of this quote pulled out of context pointing to Him as the man of sin. the entire video is embedded in this link for the reader to discern.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/08/21/i-am-the-chosen-one-trump-proclaims-as-he-defends-china-trade-war.html

Just like Obama?? NO MY FRIEND. It's not just like Obama. Obama was singled out because of his leftist leanings (and sadly, in some individual cases, because he is black.) I repeat, Obama never did or said ANYTHING like this. NEVER--EVER

I agree, which is why I opposed this... and By the same Token DJT is being smeared for his Nationalist conservative leanings by the leftist media. 

By the way, if this was a Tweet to"sew up his evangelical base or gain Jewish votes," insinuating you are the "Second Coming of God" is not the wisest way to do it. (Such statements cry AC to the evangelicals and is just plain silly to a Jew who isn't looking for the 2nd coming, but the 1st.)

I Agree, and is why I said this was a bad attempt at Humor.

Oh the irony that this is in the news within a week since I unraveled your, "The AC must be Jewish" theory. I couldn't have orchestrated that any better.

You unraveled nothing, All you proved is that you listen to left wing media too much, and get worked up into a tizzy just like they do by DJT's trolling. If his comments did not border on blasphemy, I Would ROTFL right now at you.

Briefly, I will address your "You're just under the influence of Leftist media propaganda" ad hominem slander in a separate comment at a later time. Stay tuned. 

For anyone interested, see my response to DrChristian's post of Arthur Pink's excerpt defending that the AC is Jewish. In point of fact, I respond to each point - IN DETAIL -- and yes, I effectively prove such theory to be in error. I sent that reply on Aug 9th. 

Edited by Jonathan Dane

Just now, Abby-Joy said:

I admit that I've not read through most of this thread.  I would encourage anyone who is interested to look into the "kings of Jerusalem" who are appointed by the Jesuits.  These are all antichrists... I'm just looking at the correlation of lifting Trump up as the king of Israel.

Abby, Wayne Allyn Root is a troll. Trump requoted what he said to troll the media. It is a very poor attempt at humor, but it is working to discredit the leftist media. 

4 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Well, there was the time at the press correspondents dinner where he said "In My second term I will win the war on Christmas", But of course he said this jokingly. But some of those BHO is AC people made a big stink about this too. 

Oh yeah -- that's totally the same thing as Trump's recent statements, for sure. I'll betcha the AC says, "Happy Holidays." Bastard!

Just now, Jonathan Dane said:

Oh yeah -- that's totally the same thing as Trump's recent statements, for sure. I'll betcha the AC says, "Happy Holidays." Bastard!

No different my friend, no different, It is just you are the one being trolled this time.

1 minute ago, dhchristian said:

No different my friend, no different, It is just you are the one being trolled this time.

I'm with you, bro. It totally makes sense that Trump would troll people like myself. There must be, at least -- what? --  one hundred of us by now. (Small but mighty)

Your logic doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But there's something to be said for consistency. :>)

For anyone interested, see my response to DrChristian's post of Arthur Pink's excerpt defending that the AC is Jewish. In point of fact, I respond to each point - IN DETAIL -- and yes, I effectively prove such theory to be in error. It's the 8th comment on page 19 of this thread. 

Yes, go all the way back to OP, and my first comment regarding that as well to where Mr. Dane was "not talking about trump" but he really was talking about trump, and how he has a leftist agenda, but does not claim to have a leftist agenda, How he says he is not influenced by the media, yet he continual quotes their slanderous remarks and reporting. 

BTW I am not a big fan of trump, and neither was I fan of Obama But I am sick and tired of the false accusations of antichrist being spit around by so called Christians, which is anything but Christian behavior. 

2 minutes ago, dhchristian said:

Yes, go all the way back to OP, and my first comment regarding that as well to where Mr. Dane was "not talking about trump" but he really was talking about trump, and how he has a leftist agenda, but does not claim to have a leftist agenda, How he says he is not influenced by the media, yet he continual quotes their slanderous remarks and reporting. 

BTW I am not a big fan of trump, and neither was I fan of Obama But I am sick and tired of the false accusations of antichrist being spit around by so called Christians, which is anything but Christian behavior. 

No, what is unchristian is slandering me by falsely accusing me of having a "Leftist agenda," and insinuating that I am merely a "so-called Christian" when that is the farthest thing from the truth. If you search through my some 100 replies on here, you will find very little quoting of the leftist media (I don't recall any at the moment.) I don't need the Leftist media for my claims. All I need is raw video and tweets. But again, a comment addressing your smear of me is forthcoming - no spoilers.

Just know this -- I get it. Ad hominem is a real temptation when you've run out of argument.

I'm with you, bro. It totally makes sense that Trump would troll people like myself. There must be, at least -- what? --  one hundred of us by now. (Small but mighty)

Your logic doesn't make a whole lot of sense. But there's something to be said for consistency. :>)

I saw this sort of false accusation go on for 8 years against OBAMA, and now here we are repeating it for Trump... Not one of those people who claimed to be Christians and said BHO is the Ac has apologized, and now it is coming from the other side by "leftist leaning" Christians. Quite frankly, It is disgusting. 

Criticize him on politics all you want, criticize him on his hairdo all you want "Orange man Bad"... But do not falsely accuse him based on false and misleading reporting from left leaning media people, Get both sides of the Story of his character. Ask Rudy Gulianni what he did when 911 happened. Ask some of the people that work for him. 

Actually there are a lot more than you think out there saying he is the AC. Do You understand the point of trolling? It is not just you it is working on... 

No, what is unchristian is slandering me by falsely accusing me of having a "Leftist agenda," and insinuating that I am merely a "so-called Christian" when that is the farthest thing from the truth. If you search through my some 100 replies on here, you will find very little quoting of the leftist media (I don't recall any at the moment.) I don't need the Leftist media for my claims. All I need is raw video and tweets. But again, a comment addressing your smear of me is forthcoming - no spoilers.

Just know this -- I get it. Ad hominem is a real temptation when you've run out of argument.

And I, brethren, could not speak unto you as unto spiritual, but as unto carnal, even as unto babes in Christ. I have fed you with milk, and not with meat: for hitherto ye were not able to bear it, neither yet now are ye able. For ye are yet carnal: for whereas there is among you envying, and strife, and divisions, are ye not carnal, and walk as men? ( 1 Cor 3:3)