• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43
  • Days Won:  0

3 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

You have gone from calling me a Leftist to now ranting on about me being some kind of secret globalist spy in the midst of a Shill attack. (I must confess, that's a new one. I wouldn't have previously known what a Shill was. Interesting.)

Question: Do you hear yourself? Seriously, stop a moment and try to step away from whatever it is that has such a powerful hold on you and just re-read your reply over again. Your kind of scary rhetoric with what appears to be paranoid-laced language, as if my entire life is one big lie for the sake of some kind of covert globalist spy operation, is really bizarre "off the reservation" stuff, and the kind of almost hypnotic delusion I would expect from some under the grips of a powerful force. I suppose these are the times in which we live. Forgive me for making this personal. But honestly, I am personally (and spiritually) concerned for you.

I pray for you, dear brother, that the scales would fall from your eyes, so that you may see (and think) clearly.

Speaking of clearly, this conversation has now degrading to you, not only accusing me of lying, but of making up my life testimony. This is really awful stuff.

I've talked about names. I'll end with the definition of mine. Like Daniel, Dane means, "God is my Judge." May the Lord be the Judge between me and you. 

You have the last word, if you choose. (No doubt, you will.)

By the way,  I meant what I said. That comment wasn't for you, it was for others with eyes to see. As scary as your reply was, I expected you'd reply in the manner in which you did. May the readers choose between our fruit offerings. 

Remember those Christians that thought Obama was the AC in whom you pointed out are now so full of hate? Re-read over that 2nd to last comment of yours. Who's the one filled with hate now? In the words of prophet Nathan, "You are the man."

To all the people reading this... ask yourself is the choice between republican and democrat a real choice in past elections, or were you voting for the lesser of two evils? Highlighting one's politic as proof of one's faith is a shill technique. Let one or two prophecy, and the others judge, is how Paul tells us to do things. Two have spoken and now it is time for the listeners to Judge. Notice especially his leading Question above, this is the tool of manipulation that I have spoken of here to some of you. The implication of this question is that I am somehow demon possessed for daring to question his book and his authority. This is how Mystical manipulation works. This is how cults start, and this is how heresy enters into the church.  

Look at the whole Posting here as you do this. From the OP, to where Mr. Dane is now. Am I being paranoid? or Am I making a valid point? This is a question you will all have to be certain of, is the Beast of Revelation 13 a Globalist? Or is a he like DJT, one who believes in national sovereignty? This is not a question of republican and democrat as both are globalists, But a question of false and true witness.

God Bless. Jesus is the LORD (1 Cor 12:3)

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

The disciples asked Jesus about the end of the age. The first words out of Jesus mouth, "The nations shall be united beneath the fulfilled dream of the global elites." (Oh wait a minute, that's from the global conspiracy-hunter websites. My bad.) Here's the verse, "For nation shall rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom.." (Matthew 24:7)

Of the Antichrist: "Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms; That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? All the kings of the nations, even all of them, lie in glory, every one in his own house.(Isaiah 14:16-18)

For all of you that believe the AC will be the product of some globalist conspiracy dating all the back to the building of Solomon's Temple, let me assure you of something. -- The source of this garbage is not Scripture, it's the occult.

The AC will be a global dictator, not a globalist. (Yeah, there's a difference.) And yes, he will enter into a national league of some sort, as all nations do in war time. But he will simply laugh at the globalists. He will uproot their plans and take the whole pot to himself. Armageddon starts with nations battling EACH OTHER. (Rev. 16:12; 19:18-19; Joel 3:2; Daniel 11:21-45; Zech. 14:2). In fact, nationalism will continue right into the Millennial reign of Christ. "And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the LORD of hosts, and to keep the feast of tabernacles." (Zech. 14:16) "And many nations shall come, and say, Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the LORD..." (Micah 4:2)

Are there "global" movements at the time of the end. Yes. But these will be usurped by one man -- the Antichrist. Yes, he will have 10 (7) kings in league with him as well as the Whore of Babylon. But this is not a democratic globalist-driven agenda where national sovereignty is eradicated due to some kind of ancient secret cabal. Rather, it is driven by direct super-natural satanic power that is delivered into the lap of the Antichrist. With such power, he will invade nation after nation for its wealth, Egypt, Israel, etc. His Mark will make him invincible: "And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, Who is like unto the beast? who is able to make war with him?" (Rev. 13:4)

As far as the charge of me being some kind of "global shill," I assure you -- I am a nationalist, through and through. I am not, however, an isolationist. (Neither is Trump.) In the small world in which we live, making a nation have no relationship with their neighbors is like me trying to instruct my  fish in my aquarium to swim in one area of the tank. Not gonna happen. The world has become an aquarium and the fish have teeth.

Addendum: I do acknowledge that a New World Order - an ancient plan of a few elites to rule over the masses - exists. Absolutely true. My point is that nowhere does Scripture say that AC is a product of such plans. Who knows? Maybe Satan has attempted to insert pro-globalist men such as Obama to head up this AC role. That's possible. But that decision rests solely with the Lord, not Satan or the elites. The Lord does as He pleases. He is not handcuffed to any such satanic Utopian delusion. Satan and the Antichrist are ultimately His servants. They cannot step outside of HIS will. This ends as the Lord decrees, no one else. I repeat, we need to take our cues from the Word of the the Lord -- the Bible.

DrChristian has turned this very personal and nasty now. I believe the difference of tone in our replies is self evident. Because of that, my responses to him will be very limited, if at all.

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  136
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  2,488
  • Content Per Day:  1.43

5 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Remember those Christians that thought Obama was the AC in whom you pointed out are now so full of hate? Re-read over that 2nd to last comment of yours. Who's the one filled with hate now? In the words of prophet Nathan, "You are the man."

I Am getting People to think for themselves, instead being fed the news of the day from dictators who think they are smarter than everyone else.  

5 hours ago, Jonathan Dane said:

You have the last word, if you choose. (No doubt, you will.)

Looks like you had the last Word... I will leave it at that

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

18 hours ago, dhchristian said:

I Am getting People to think for themselves, instead being fed the news of the day from dictators who think they are smarter than everyone else.  

Looks like you had the last Word... I will leave it at that

I think you and I can agree with each other on this --  In the end, when all is said and done, God will have the last word. The rest of us, like Job, will sit with closed mouths. Amen?