Sign in to follow this  
Debp

Funny commercials!

Does anyone else appreciate the humor of certain commercials on TV?   If so, maybe tell of some of your favorites. 

One I find funny....the older lady is sitting in a chair in front of her patio.   Behind her, you see squirrels racing about, chasing each other.   She is on the phone, complaining to her son that the squirrels are back....and her husband won't call the exterminator as this time, "it's personal."    Meanwhile the son on the other end of the phone is apparently a spy and busy fighting off bad guys as his mother complains about squirrels!   Even a helicopter swoops in behind the son.    At the end the mother asks, what's all that noise?   Are you at a Zumba class? :laugh: 

• Haha 3

This one is cute besides being funny.....

A guy is running like crazy around the corner of a street in Spain.    Of course, he must be in the famous "running of the bulls" where people run for their lives ahead of many bulls.   All of a sudden a huge "herd" of little bulldogs appear, chasing after the guy!    He falls to the ground, curls up and tries to protect himself....as some of the little bulldogs lick him like crazy!   So it's the "running of the Bulldogs!"

• Haha 2

Some of the Christmas adverts, (which'll be starting soon!), are usually quite funny.

There was one a couple of years ago. A Christmas present of a trampoline had been bought for a child. And during the night, when everyone was in bed, all the local wild life were enjoying themselves on the trampoline.

• Haha 4

This one is really funny when you see it, but I'll try to explain it.

A young, neat looking guy is watching Martha Stewart's cooking show on TV.   He plans to cook the recipe for dinner and is looking for the eggs required in the fridge.   He can't find the eggs.   All of a sudden his roommate appears; the roommate is somewhat stocky and sloppy looking.  He is dressed in a spandex, exercise, wierd-looking outfit with very short shorts on top of the leotards, and his head is wrapped up with some kind of cloth.

The neat roommate looks at him in a stunned way and says "Did you eat my eggs?" The odd looking guy then reveals a complete hard boiled egg sticking out of his mouth!   Martha Stewart from the TV says, "Oh my."  The neat roommate then calls a food delivery service!

• Haha 1

A guy is laying on the psychiatrist's couch telling the older lady psychiatrist his problems and frustrations.   All of a sudden, she starts to unload on him about her frustrations with her cable TV until she switched companies.   She keeps going on and on.... finally the patient has to interrupt her!  He says, "But what about my problems?!" Under her breath, she then mutters "Classic narcissist" and scribbles it in her file.   Patient says "What?" She replies, "Oh, nothing."

P.S.   The actress playing the psychiatrist is the same one who plays the mother complaining about the squirrels in post #1.   She's funny!

• Haha 1
  • Loved it! 1

Sign in to follow this