Sign in to follow this  
Jannie

Looking for christian fellowship

1 minute ago, Refresher said:

Hello, urgent prayer request, kindly agree to my prayers that I am now completely healed to my right eyes. I cannot work properly on my desktop.  I need to finish my report for my Boss tomorrow...all is well.

Refresher, there is also a forum specifically intended  to receive  prayer  requests and many prayer warriors who are called specifically to prayer for  the Body monitor that forum and pray faithfully.  You can click on this link and make a thread requesting prayer there as well and it will more easily come to the notice of those who love to pray :)

https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/8-prayer-requests/

• Loved it! 4

56 minutes ago, turtletwo said:

:th_wave: I'm a grandma, too. I have a feeling I will enjoy talking to you. :)

I look forward to reading your posts! I also memorized my scripture verses in the KJV. Seems we already have a couple things in common. :D

Hi Jannie/ Turtletwo, I'm also new here at Worthy. I also use KJV Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Praise God! 1

38 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Refresher, there is also a forum specifically intended  to receive  prayer  requests and many prayer warriors who are called specifically to prayer for  the Body monitor that forum and pray faithfully.  You can click on this link and make a thread requesting prayer there as well and it will more easily come to the notice of those who love to pray :)

38 minutes ago, Jostler said:

Refresher, be healed in Jesus Christ name! Amen.

• Praise God! 1

Hi there and Welcome to you Jannie!  Well I too live in Ca not too far from the Coast.  I too love Proverbs 3: 5 and 6!

Look forward to talking to you in the chat room one day!

• Loved it! 2

Hi @Jannie

It's lovely to see you here and welcome to the forum. I look forward to getting to know you. I'm Becky and I live in Scotland.

I also came here for Christian fellowship, as because I live in the middle of nowhere, in the countryside, I rely on the internet to talk to other believers of Jesus.

This is a great forum, and really friendly.

Becky. X

• Loved it! 3

On 6/23/2019 at 7:40 AM, Jannie said:

Hi, It's me again.  I can't wait to share some things that I think are so important to each of us as Christians.   I found that if I pretty much stay in the Word (trying to get through it once a year), that it helps in my Christian walk.  Another thing I think God guided me to was memorizing scripture.  My favorite verses are found in Proverbs 3:5 & 6.  I mentioned that to a friend of mine recently and she said, "Oh, that's my favorite verses also....she said she liked it best in KJV.   Since I started memorizing scripture years ago, all my memory verses are from the KJV .  I'm not against the other versions, I think it might be confusing to me to try to learn the scriptures in several different versions.  I have a new KJV and an NIV and an American Standard version.  My son and I share a Strong's Concordance. 

Wow! Proverbs 3:5 & 6 are very special to me, because they are the verses given to my husband and I early on in our marriage. :)  (And between you and me... KJV is my personal preference. ;)

Welcome to Worthy, @Jannie! :)

• Loved it! 3
  • Praise God! 1

On 6/23/2019 at 7:23 AM, Jannie said:

Hi, I'm new at this so your patience would be appreciated.:D   I am elderly and not always able to do what I want on the computer....hopefully just using it will help me learn.  I live in an area that I used to come to for summer camp.  I live in a coastal area in California and generally our weather is wonderful.  I'm a grandmother and I will update my profile as we go along.  Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Hi, Jannie :) WELCOME! ….and we are so glad you joined us.:D

I think computers are confusing for lots of folks—me, for one!  I truly hope you will be very blessed here.  

• Loved it! 2

Welcome to you, Jannie!

• Thumbs Up 1

Posted (edited)
On 6/23/2019 at 8:23 AM, Jannie said:

Hi, I'm new at this so your patience would be appreciated.:D   I am elderly and not always able to do what I want on the computer....hopefully just using it will help me learn.  I live in an area that I used to come to for summer camp.  I live in a coastal area in California and generally our weather is wonderful.  I'm a grandmother and I will update my profile as we go along.  Looking forward to chatting with you all.

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here. It's such a peaceful place. Every Tuesday and Thursday night at 10pm eastern there is prayer in the prayer chat room. It's a peaceful and positive time.

Edited by EllaGrace
  • Loved it! 2

Welcome @Jannie!  Looking forward to getting to know you. 

• Thumbs Up 1