• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,395
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Now that is interesting; "a God given natural instinct to question Him". I'll have to think on that,  starting with "natural"? Or perhaps as result of doubt after the fall of the first Adam? Did Adam know where he was going in his state of innocence,  was he brilliant of mind in  his assignment to name all things? Did he ask questions when He walked with God?

I will have to read and think abit on that one. Thanks!

Perhaps I didn't communicate adequately and you misunderstood me. No, not questioning the Lord; in honesty questioning ourselves of who we are, why we're here, etc. I think at one point most everyone on earth has to ask themselves the question (or it's brought to their attention) why are we here and is their more. The creation alone declares the Glory of God. I'm mainly talking about the 'lost' souls and something inside them seeking an answer. If all that makes sense?

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  940
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,416
  • Content Per Day:  5.02
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

5 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

Perhaps I didn't communicate adequately and you misunderstood me. No, not questioning the Lord; in honesty questioning ourselves of who we are, why we're here, etc. I think at one point most everyone on earth has to ask themselves the question (or it's brought to their attention) why are we here and is their more. The creation alone declares the Glory of God. I'm mainly talking about the 'lost' souls and something inside them seeking an answer. If all that makes sense?

I was thinking questions to the Lord.  As for Adam I envision him setting a scientific system of cataloging animals. I don't think he would just wing it, as in  hey I got it, zebra how about we call that one zebra? There must have been a lot of walking and talking time with God.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,239
  • Content Per Day:  0.86

42 minutes ago, Dennis1209 said:

It takes "time" to learn and mature; it takes 'time' for the flowers, corn and grass to grow; it takes 'time' for the movement of anything. I'm not disagreeing at all but; in eternity if we're living outside of time, do we see the past, present and future? No doubt we're not going to know the answers to my questions until we're in eternity, but it's interesting to talk about creation, the power of God, and our increasing understanding in this age of the miracle of it all and how everything is interrelated. 

Do you think God can see past, present, and future?  

If you say yes, and you should, then guess what awaits you? 

I’m pretty sure no one will buy me a watch for my birthday in the New Jerusalem. Come to think of it, I doubt anyone will even be celebrating my birthday in the New Jerusalem.....

Time, time, time.....is on my side....yes it is.....(I’m not aging)! 

42 minutes ago, Sower said:

Time keeps on slipping                    slipping                          slipping                                            into the future.......

Modern day musical prophets, Hum?

42 minutes ago, Sower said:

Time keeps on slipping                    slipping                          slipping                                            into the future.......

Modern day musical prophets, Hum?

• Haha 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

4 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I was thinking questions to the Lord.  As for Adam I envision him setting a scientific system of cataloging animals. I don't think he would just wing it, as in  hey I got it, zebra how about we call that one zebra? There must have been a lot of walking and talking time with God.

Time is what keeps everything from happening at once :)  Oops......didn’t mean to send this again....sorry

Edited by Blood Bought 1953

. ( fouled up  the post quote)

7 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

I think at one point most everyone on earth has to ask themselves the question (or it's brought to their attention) why are we here and is their more.

Well not until just now. Thanks for that! LOL

More seriously , no I don't think I ever did wonder. hey  I was here where ever here was I was there. Didn't matter much where that was  nor why. I just always did as I needed to do at the time. Simple dolt, eh? Like a dog  who lives in the moment.

3 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

Yeah. My personal thinking is Adam was created with much more intelligence than we see today. Just like human longevity decreased on a linear scale (because of sin), I think DNA and human intelligence also degraded to the point we're at now. Need an example? Look no further than the Democrats and liberals, their morals, goals and agenda's.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.91
  • Days Won:  5

11 minutes ago, Neighbor said:

God rolled  his eyes when Adam came up with “Aardvark”

• This is Worthy 1