• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/06/1987

I have a question!

This question is in regards to the Caterpillars feelings just before he builds his cocoon, to become a butterfly.

From what I understand, Caterpillars completely liquify during their transformation process.

I wonder, do they know they are about to liquify completely before they turn into this beautiful butterfly?

Do you think they are scared? 

Personally I would imagine they have a feeling of fortitude like they know what they must do, regardless of what they will go through to get there.

I find it quite amazing that Caterpillars go through such an incredible metamorphosis and turn into beautiful butterfly's.

If you are unfamiliar with the process of Caterpillar to Butterfly, here is a link explaining:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/caterpillar-butterfly-metamorphosis-explainer/

PRAISE GOD who provides such beautiful things for us!!

• Loved it! 3

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  839
  • Content Per Day:  0.44
  • Days Won:  0

cool subject,  very interesting points here

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

5 hours ago, BrandonRTyler said:

I have a question!

This question is in regards to the Caterpillars feelings just before he builds his cocoon, to become a butterfly.

From what I understand, Caterpillars completely liquify during their transformation process.

I wonder, do they know they are about to liquify completely before they turn into this beautiful butterfly?

Do you think they are scared? 

Personally I would imagine they have a feeling of fortitude like they know what they must do, regardless of what they will go through to get there.

I find it quite amazing that Caterpillars go through such an incredible metamorphosis and turn into beautiful butterfly's.

If you are unfamiliar with the process of Caterpillar to Butterfly, here is a link explaining:

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/caterpillar-butterfly-metamorphosis-explainer/

PRAISE GOD who provides such beautiful things for us!!

That reminds me of the transformation our bodies will go through when we are raptured. 

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  35
  • Topic Count:  1,192
  • Topics Per Day:  0.19
  • Content Count:  7,264
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  194

4 hours ago, Betha said:

Thanks for that post...it describes my feelings and Avatar perfectly....that's why i chose it !  but let me tell you that Caterpillars are not worried or afraid of any CHANGE seeing they are 'mentally pre-programmed (like all animals) and have no need of a 'conscious reasoning Mind  as MAN has.

@Betha :)I have loved your avatar from the beginning... when I first reached out to you and tried to help get you started here. I said to myself, "That colorful butterfly will make her easy to spot." :D

Good point about how animals are pre-programmed, unlike man.