More demonic dreams--

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  239
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,542
  • Content Per Day:  0.77
  • Days Won:  0

This dream I had really shook me and even now it still worries me. When I have horrid dreams of this nature I try to do an assessment; Was I watching a scary movie? Did I eat before bed(Usually those things induce bad dreams) . Yesterday was Sunday and I attended church, I prayed when I woke up and later that night ( However; It was mostly for my baby and that he's safe and developing right) Also the first time I've been back to church in forever. I'm trying to do things right-- 

Anyway; My dream was incredibly creepy and weird The main part was me with my brother and there was this girl he obviously cared about.. she was over the phone and she had a horrible demon within her and another girl with her was coaching her saying you have to open your mouth and let it speak through you. So she did and it was satan and He said some things I don't remember-- he said who he was, his power but I don't remember much after that. 

Anyway after the conversation-- we both got the feeling she'd died and was in the under world. Then we hung up the call. 

My brother was crying and visibly shaken and I was next to him rubbing his back and telling him He shouldn't keep things like this in and to himself and that I was always here for him and that its better to talk things out. 

Weird I know... but it shook me. 

Idk I beat myself up bc I was like I'm trying to do the best I can humanly to follow God, I'm not perfect at all. Sometimes I feel Ive fallen far from God's grace when I have horrid dreams or night mares-- Or idk I just feel bad like I'm doing something bad and I'm not following God enough. Idk I'm praying he doesn't reject me or turn me over. Sometimes I thought ...what if I that girl were me in my dream..but I was there and with my brother. 

I want to ask God for clarity on the dream but I'm very afraid. 

I've calmed down a bit but I feel hopeless in pursuit of God I feel my grace period has ran out or God doesn't like me much anymore. Idk.

Edited by Figure of eighty
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1Sa 16:14

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

1Sa 16:15

And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

1Sa 16:16

Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.

1Sa 16:17

And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me.

1Sa 16:18

Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.

1Sa 16:19

Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.

1Sa 16:20

And Jesse took an ass laden with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent them by David his son unto Saul.

1Sa 16:21

And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.

1Sa 16:22

And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.

1Sa 16:23

And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

1 hour ago, simplejeff said:

1Sa 16:14

But the Spirit of the LORD departed from Saul, and an evil spirit from the LORD troubled him.

1Sa 16:15

And Saul's servants said unto him, Behold now, an evil spirit from God troubleth thee.

1Sa 16:16

Let our lord now command thy servants, which are before thee, to seek out a man, who is a cunning player on an harp: and it shall come to pass, when the evil spirit from God is upon thee, that he shall play with his hand, and thou shalt be well.

1Sa 16:17

And Saul said unto his servants, Provide me now a man that can play well, and bring him to me.

1Sa 16:18

Then answered one of the servants, and said, Behold, I have seen a son of Jesse the Bethlehemite, that is cunning in playing, and a mighty valiant man, and a man of war, and prudent in matters, and a comely person, and the LORD is with him.

1Sa 16:19

Wherefore Saul sent messengers unto Jesse, and said, Send me David thy son, which is with the sheep.

1Sa 16:20

And Jesse took an ass laden with bread, and a bottle of wine, and a kid, and sent them by David his son unto Saul.

1Sa 16:21

And David came to Saul, and stood before him: and he loved him greatly; and he became his armourbearer.

1Sa 16:22

And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.

1Sa 16:23

And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.

What does this mean?

• Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

2 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

What does this mean?

Just what is written.  Just one example for our benefit of demonic activity that really happened and that can happen today.

2 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Just what is written.  Just one example for our benefit of demonic activity that really happened and that can happen today.

Can you explain. I don't understand how it relates to me, God's spirit hasn't left me and I doubt he'd send a spirit to trouble me--so the whole Saul story confuses me.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,868
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

5 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

I've calmed down a bit but I feel hopeless in pursuit of God I feel my grace period has ran out or God doesn't like me much anymore. Idk.

If you have declared Jesus as your Lord openly, you don't have to fear any of the demonic entities or their powers...   even in your dreams you should keep in mind that you are bound to spend eternity with the Lord and they in the pits of hell.....   and you should remind them of that every time they bother you....   even in your dreams.....    remind them that they can only do what the Lord allows them to do and he is your protection...     It is my experience that when you remind them of that they get really angry and tell you how bad you are and sometimes every little thing you have ever done wrong....    just say out loud "Yep, that is so and My Lord has forgiven me for slipping up.....   which he has said he will not do for you.     Drives them near crazy but if you do these things every time they come around it's my experience that they stop bothering you...

• Loved it! 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  2,203
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  4,328
  • Content Per Day:  0.97
  • Days Won:  3
  • Birthday:  04/11/1947

6 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

This dream I had really shook me and even now it still worries me. When I have horrid dreams of this nature I try to do an assessment; Was I watching a scary movie? Did I eat before bed(Usually those things induce bad dreams) . Yesterday was Sunday and I attended church, I prayed when I woke up and later that night ( However; It was mostly for my baby and that he's safe and developing right) Also the first time I've been back to church in forever. I'm trying to do things right-- 

Anyway; My dream was incredibly creepy and weird The main part was me with my brother and there was this girl he obviously cared about.. she was over the phone and she had a horrible demon within her and another girl with her was coaching her saying you have to open your mouth and let it speak through you. So she did and it was satan and He said some things I don't remember-- he said who he was, his power but I don't remember much after that. 

Anyway after the conversation-- we both got the feeling she'd died and was in the under world. Then we hung up the call. 

My brother was crying and visibly shaken and I was next to him rubbing his back and telling him He shouldn't keep things like this in and to himself and that I was always here for him and that its better to talk things out. 

Weird I know... but it shook me. 

Idk I beat myself up bc I was like I'm trying to do the best I can humanly to follow God, I'm not perfect at all. Sometimes I feel Ive fallen far from God's grace when I have horrid dreams or night mares-- Or idk I just feel bad like I'm doing something bad and I'm not following God enough. Idk I'm praying he doesn't reject me or turn me over. Sometimes I thought ...what if I that girl were me in my dream..but I was there and with my brother. 

Hi Figure of eighty, are you still having dreams, or have you been paying attention to what other one, and others are saying? because I have been listening to you all, but also I have been studying the scriptures for years for many issues mostly about your dreams and activity. After some prayer for you, I will give the answers, or are you interested? please read Matthew 5 and 6 both chapters, I think you will find them interesting, ok? I will go over them again myself.

Uhg. I just had a nightmare. Not a spiritual one but a horrid one none the less. 

I dreamt my dad was trying to kill me. I was in the car with my mom buy i couldnt say much... When we pulled up to a gas station ...i decided to give blinking signals to a worker...and she told police and they arrested my dad. My mom was like.. Its bad enough you wanted to do me in but why ( my name)? She's beautiful... I told my mom...hes crazy and logic doesnt connect in his mind. 

Then it ended with a dog getting shot in the face and bleeding out... 

Idk why i keep having nightmares. In reality, i had a lovely wonderful day... Anf my dad and i are on good terms.. 

Idk i just dont understand. just makes me wonder whats wrong with my brain? Or if ill just have to live with this the rest of my life...ir if its early ppd symptoms... 

Idk..

Edited by Figure of eighty
  • Praying! 2

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

18 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Uhg. I just had a nightmare. Not a spiritual one but a horrid one none the less. 

Yeah, it was. When you wake up, try thanking the Lord that this was a nightmare, and didn't actually happen. And ask Him to rid and relieve you of having such disastrous night terrors like this. Then accept His loving comfort for you. I'm praying. Love in Christ Jesus. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

P.S. I'd share one that just recently racked me out, but this is your topic to share with us. Take care, sister.