• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/24/2019 at 2:05 PM, existential mabel said:

now this is weird and its been going on for some while now. i believe that i am experiencing dejavu almost like the tape has been left rolling now over the years i have had maybe the very occaisional one.

i have no idea why this is happening. this weekend is the latest one even down to what i was thinking and how i shouldnt be feeling like that. now that is weird.

if anyone has something helpful and postive  to say then i would find that helpful. not interested in whacky stuff thanks in advance

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but, I put that in the category of unexplained stuff. I'm not exactly sure of the definition of Dejavu? I'm an old guy but I remember twice in my lifetime when someone was speaking to me; and a weird feeling came over me, and somehow I knew what was coming; and I knew exactly what and how the next sentence(s) of that person was going to be? I don't know why but, years later when the second time occurred; and as I previously stated; I could feel it coming on; I had a strong desire to interject what that person was about to say word for word and I did part of it? That's why I call it strange unexplained stuff?

Solely based on my two experiences, I can only say it's not normal and out of the ordinary; or if it was internally or externally generated? I can only say it came very suddenly and with a moment of warning.

It's very difficult to put that experience into words...

Edited by Dennis1209

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  125
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  2,083
  • Content Per Day:  0.57
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  09/15/1956

6 hours ago, existential mabel said:

hey now that is interesting. i dont journal like that. as i wouldnt know how to record a potential dejavu. its still happening for even biazare things for instance the latest one is a friend who is overseas for a number of weeks emailed me about having her teeth washed and i remember thinking gee what a strange thing to email about and that was 2 days ago.

Hi Mabel, have you ever had your teeth washed or know someone who did?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

21 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

I'm not trying to be funny or anything but, I put that in the category of unexplained stuff. I'm not exactly sure of the definition of Dejavu? I'm an old guy but I remember twice in my lifetime when someone was speaking to me; and a weird feeling came over me, and somehow I knew what was coming; and I knew exactly what and how the next sentence(s) of that person was going to be? I don't know why but, years later when the second time occurred; and as I previously stated; I could feel it coming on; I had a strong desire to interject what that person was about to say word for word and I did part of it? That's why I call it strange unexplained stuff?

Solely based on my two experiences, I can only say it's not normal and out of the ordinary; or if it was internally or externally generated? I can only say it came very suddenly and with a moment of warning.

It's very difficult to put that experience into words...

ah for me these dejavu can be from years previously. that crazy dream that made no rational sense and so i pay no heed there is no way i can journal this stuff but shortly after the event i think wow and it does feel weird.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  151
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  3,149
  • Content Per Day:  1.05

18 hours ago, Daniel Marsh said:

Hi Mabel, have you ever had your teeth washed or know someone who did?

yeah as i mentioned ....the friend did and the dream i had about that was what i call nonsensical and therefore paid no heed to it.