Sign in to follow this  
Worship Warriors

heavently pattern for marriage

I wish to obtain approval to post this link on a post: its a trailer ( 0.28 seconds)

Edited by Worship Warriors

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Behold
      To answer this, i need to speak plainly....

Never even toy with the idea of dating someone who is not born again, if you are....

If you do, and they are nice, interesting, sexy, smell good, have nice pecs, pretty eyes, long legs, and are fun to be with........you'll fall in love quickly,  which generally means you have fallen in LUST.
      You can call it a "crush" if you like....
      And once you do that regarding an unbeliever, the devil owns you.

Now listen to me. Im going to give you a truth that can save your life...
      Its this.
      When the Devil has you marked for destruction, He will send someone into your life.
      That is 100% of the time.
      He'll tempt you all the time, but when he is aiming for your total destruction.....your life, your witness, your future......he will send a person to you..
      Often its the opposite sex.

Paul says to run from any chance you might fornicate.   Not to resist it, not to debate it, not to pray about it, but to RUN FROM IT>......"flee".
      Paul understands your body and your urges. = Heed him.
      And dating is nearly the same thing, trying to happen..
      Dating requires some self control, usually more then you have....

Enter at your own risk, if all your dating is just "you 2 all alone, most of the time".
    • By Godfearingfeminist
      Hi, I'm Rycee. I'm 20 years old, from the UK. This year's been pretty rough and I've been wanting to go to church for months, but reluctant to join one since I relocate a lot, so I thought I'd try this out instead. Any career/marriage advice is appreciated, thanks 🙂
    • By wombat
      I would like to request prayer for a righteous resolution to a pending  divorce and yes children are involved.
      We ask for healing of confusion, hurt feelings,  misunderstandings,  and for  obedience to the Scriptures so that the marriage can remain intact and flourish for Gods glory.
      We wish to prevent the divorce and any custody issues. Help me to be the best husband to my wife and a great father to our children.
    • By Ryan2203
      If you divorce or get married twice is that a sin?
    • By PurpleOrchid
      Hi! I wanted to share this sermon by Pastor Nick Nilson called "A Message From The Future You". It is about having Biblically inspired relationships, and not compromising the vision God has put in you. It was a real eye opener for me, and I'm hoping to will help someone today. God bless!!