• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  55
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,692
  • Content Per Day:  0.99
  • Days Won:  0

On 6/25/2019 at 11:18 PM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

In Matthew 24 Jesus warns us about signs..

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

What do you see in news today or something you read that shows you that these signs are happening? If you want to use any other prophecy about the end times which one and where in the bible does it come from? I mean maybe within the past 2-3 years. Share with all so that someone that may not know about this subject gets the idea of what the prophecy is all about. 

Hello Waiting2BwithHim,

What I don't see yet to any great extent are they who believe in Christ's Way (the true gospel), being persecuted and killed. This therefore tells me that the wars, famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places, have not yet reached the breaking point which shall then usher in the persecution and murder of they who do believe in Christ's Way.

Nevertheless, I do see that as civil strife, and wars, along with famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various place are increasing, and these events are scheduled to increase due to mankind's love for the curse (Zechariah 5:3 & Isiah 24:6); once the environment is sufficiently destroyed by mans love for the works his hands produce (Revelation 9:20), then the tribulation of the faithful will commence.

Zecharian 5:3 Then said he unto me, This is the curse that goeth forth over the face of the whole earth: for every one that stealeth shall be cut off as on this side according to it; and every one that sweareth shall be cut off as on that side according to it.

Isaiah 24:6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

Revelation 9:20 And the rest of the men which were not killed by these plagues yet repented not of the works of their hands, that they should not worship devils, and idols of gold, and silver, and brass, and stone, and of wood: which neither can see, nor hear, nor walk:

Edited by luigi

15 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Yes, the CURSE has devoured the earth, but why? 

Gen. 3:v.17-18 left very very clear the why: It sais: 17 And unto Adam he said, Because thou hast hearkened unto the voice of thy wife  - that had hearkened the Devil - , and hast eaten of the tree, of which I commanded thee, saying, Thou shalt not eat of it: CURSED is the ground for thy sake;

Consequences

- in sorrow shalt thou eat of it all the days of thy life; 
v. 18 Thorns also and thistles shall it bring forth to thee; and thou shalt eat the herb of the field;  --->   Thorns? Thistles? What kind of thorns? The answer is in Numbers 33:v.54-56 : 

54 And ye shall divide the land by lot for an inheritance among your families ... according to the tribes of your fathers ye shall inherit.
55 But if ye will not drive out the inhabitants of the land from before you; then it shall come to pass, that those which ye let remain of them shall be pricks in your eyes, and THORNS in your sides, and shall vex you in the land wherein ye dwell.
56 Moreover it shall come to pass, that I shall do unto you, as I thought to do unto them.

The Most High God CURSED the Devil. Gen. 3: 13-14 - 

13 And the Lord God said unto the woman, What is this that thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
14 And the Lord God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou art CURSED above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:  --->   Why dust? - Was not man made of the dust of the earth?

What happened after woman be beguiled by the Devil? - Cain was born. Cain was of the Devil, a seed of the Devil. 1João 3:v.12

The Most High God CURSED Cain. Gen. 4:8-11

8 And Cain talked with Abel his brother ...  and Cain rose up against Abel his brother, and slew him.
9 And the Lord said unto Cain, Where is Abel thy brother? And he said, I know not: Am I my brother's keeper?
10 And he said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground.
11 And now art thou CURSED from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Therefore, the Most High God CURSED the Devil first, after He CURSED the earth, and after He CURSED Cain because he killed his brother Abel. Speaking of Abel here goes a very ancient mystery: JESUS said to the Jews: Matthew 23:v. 33-35 - 
33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape the damnation of hell? 34 Wherefore, behold, I send unto you prophets, and wise men, and scribes: and some of them ye shall kill and crucify; and some of them shall ye scourge in your synagogues, and persecute them from city to city: 35 That upon you may come all the righteous blood shed upon the earth, from the blood of righteous Abel unto the blood of Zacharias son of Barachias, whom ye slew between the temple and the altar.    --->  Why may the blood of the righteous Abel come upon the Jews? What is the mystery that ties or links the Jews to the death and blood of Abel? 

And now, again, there will be CURSES:

What will happen once our Lord JESUS is ready to return in flaming FIRE taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not His gospel,  Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of His power; When He shall come to be glorified in His saints ...in this Day - the Lord's Day.  Yeah, what will happen?  Even our beloved Lord JESUS Christ says what will happen: Mat.25:v.41
41 Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye CURSED, into everlasting fire, prepared for the Devil and his angels: 2Cor.11: v.13-15  

To be CURSED by own Lord JESUS Christ it is the worst thing that may happen for a man or woman.  

Good morning Oseas Ramos de Siqueira,

The curse currently devours the earth, because man in the garden chose to believe the devil over God.

What we have today throughout the world is the devil's system. His system, currently running mostly through the use of fossil fuels is causing ever increasing damage to our environment. This damage is depicted in numerous areas of the bible, a few of which I previously mentioned are Isaiah 14 & 24; Zechariah 5; and Revelation 8, 9, and 16.

On 8/10/2019 at 10:13 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Hi Luigi dear brother in Christ JESUS

You know that the material things are figures of spiritual things. The parables of our Lord JESUS are good examples.

The powerful Devil's world is infested of all kind of systems and through of some of them, those which are the most powerful the Devil has established in the world, those which are the most powerful of the systems the Devil has deployed throughout the earth, such as political, and economic, and religious systems, besides another systems such as military, and technologic, and social, and cultural, among others, all these systems will be destroyed as if was a gigantic implosion. The terrible destruction of the two WTC's towers in minor grade is a figure of the fall of the Devil's world into the eternal caos of the abyss, where their worm does not die, and the FIRE is not quenched. (Isaiah 66:24).

Our beloved Apostle Peter prophesied, saying: 2 Pe 3:v.10-13 & 17-18

10  The heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein (in all devilish systems) shall be burned up. 

11 Seeing then that all these things SHALL BE DISSOLVED, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the Day of God (the Lord's Day, that is the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium, the millennium of Christ), wherein the HEAVENS (two heavens  -the FIRST two heavens - the OT and NT) being on fire shall be DISSOLVED, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to His promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

17 Ye therefore, beloved, seeing ye know these things before, beware lest ye also, being led away with the error of the wicked, fall from your own stedfastness.

18 But grow in grace, and in the knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. To him be glory both now and for ever. Amen.

Hi again brother Oseas Ramos de Siqueira,

Sorry to not have gotten back to you sooner, but I was away for a couple of days.

I agree with your analysis on 2 Peter that the things that are in the world will ultimately be dissolved. As for the topic on what do we see today, I don't yet see men's hearts failing them for fear realizing earth's environment becoming significantly worse as indicated in Luke 21:25-26. I do, nevertheless, see that weather anomalies are becoming more frequent as well as more severe. And if we follow the news, it appears these type events are picking up speed. We just had melting in Greenland at a level that was not projected to occur until 2070. Let's keep watching brother (Mark 13:37).

Luke 21:25 And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;
26 Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. 

Mark 13:37 And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

• 2 years later...

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  5
  • Topic Count:  1,265
  • Topics Per Day:  0.45
  • Content Count:  2,637
  • Content Per Day:  0.93
  • Birthday:  02/04/1972

What Do You See Today?

I see iniquity abounding, the love of many getting wax cold (Mat 24:12).