• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

In Matthew 24 Jesus warns us about signs..

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you. 5 For many will come in My name, saying, ‘I am the Christ,’ and will deceive many. 6 And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for [a]all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. 7 For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places. 8 All these are the beginning of sorrows.

9 “Then they will deliver you up to tribulation and kill you, and you will be hated by all nations for My name’s sake. 10 And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another. 11 Then many false prophets will rise up and deceive many. 12 And because lawlessness will abound, the love of many will grow cold. 13 But he who endures to the end shall be saved. 14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in all the world as a witness to all the nations, and then the end will come.

What do you see in news today or something you read that shows you that these signs are happening? If you want to use any other prophecy about the end times which one and where in the bible does it come from? I mean maybe within the past 2-3 years. Share with all so that someone that may not know about this subject gets the idea of what the prophecy is all about. 

Edited by Waiting2BwithHim
  • Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Well there are a couple of things that have caught my attention.. I know in the Bible it says we shall live in perilous times. I remember 3 school shootings for example.. The Florida February 14, 2018, at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland,  Santa Fe High School in Texas 5-18-18 he was a loner and a social outcast. He chased his victims down and was laughing while shooting them. He also collects these demonic type symbols. Last is the Colorado Stem school shooting that happened this year May 8th. 

Last sign is that I have noticed is earthquakes.. That have been many and God said they would be diverse. Some of the most recent most severe have been in Alaska. While California has been having earthquakes they are not as bad as Alaska. There was one in the Philippines and the recent one in Peru.

These are what I remember.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

This is what I see today.

2 Timothy 3:1-9

But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving,unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

Edited by missmuffet
  • This is Worthy 1

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

2 hours ago, missmuffet said:

This is what I see today.

2 Timothy 3:1-9

But know this, that in the last days [a]perilous times will come: For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving,unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away! For of this sort are those who creep into households and make captives of gullible women loaded down with sins, led away by various lusts, always learning and never able to come to the knowledge of the truth. Now as Jannes and Jambres resisted Moses, so do these also resist the truth: men of corrupt minds, disapproved concerning the faith; but they will progress no further, for their folly will be manifest to all, as theirs also was.

Agreed. 

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,599
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

5 hours ago, Waiting2BwithHim said:

And then many will be offended, will betray one another, and will hate one another.

We live in this, the Outrage Culture. Betrayal and hate are the norm. Maybe it's not the complete fulfillment but we do see this all over the world.

He truly is coming soon!

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

As for what signs do I see in the world today..

First is famine in the South Sudan, Somalia, Yemen and Nigeria that is present today.

Then there is pestilences like that of flu that kills and ebola.

Nation against Nation right now the US is going up against Iran and China if not more. There's more but will leave some for others.

The time is getting closer for the 2nd Coming of Jesus. Get yourselves ready for the Great trib.

Edited by Waiting2BwithHim

• Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  229
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  10,900
  • Content Per Day:  2.95
  • Days Won:  68
  • Birthday:  08/14/1954

3 hours ago, Diaste said:

He truly is coming soon!

23 minutes ago, Waiting2BwithHim said:

The time is getting closer for the 2nd Coming of Jesus. Get yourselves ready.

Amen. I wholeheartedly agree. 

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,192
  • Content Per Day:  0.48
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/12/1957

On 6/26/2019 at 7:09 AM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

Get yourselves ready for the Great trib.

I can understand the warning and it is proper to give folks a heads up about what is on the horizon, but I am not convinced that there is any way to truly prepare.  Yeshua said it would be a time worse than anything that has happened before or ever will again.  Imagine history.... the flood of Noahs's day where things were so bad that Yahweh felt the need to start over.   The wars of history.  The great sieges of Jerusalem, Leningrad, etc where hundreds of thousands died of starvation, even resorting to eating their own children. The gulags, concentration camps, etc.  Nothing the has happened will compare to what is coming.  I am not sure anyone can really be prepared.  Yeshua said that men's hearts would fail them (cardiac arrest) for what they see coming upon the earth.   That is why it is critical now to make people aware of the reconciliation and redemption thru Yeshua. 

Edited by OldCoot

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

On 6/25/2019 at 10:18 PM, Waiting2BwithHim said:

4 And Jesus answered and said to them: “Take heed that no one deceives you.

The following is just my opinion and thoughts. Disclaimer: Nowhere in this post is it implied, said, or mentioned the authors brain is fried :)

The above verse is commonly said to represent the "law of first mention"; in the Bible it usually signifies the most important thing said first; followed by more information. We all know what being deceived is, "deception", a lie, a trick, magic, being hood winked, etc. Jesus goes on to say:

Matthew 24:5 (KJV) For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

I personally don't see "many" as being the little cults like Jim Jones, Heavens Gate, David Koresh, and many more, etc. As I consider their numbers minuscule and not even few in the scheme of things. In my opinion, we have not seen the many come in Christ's name yet, so in my mind it still has to be future. I believe the "many" will be in mass at one specific time and of significant noteworthy numbers. 

If we're indeed living in the tail end of the last days, which I truly believe we are; shouldn't we be seeing some signs or indications of a mass deception building up? 

What's building up on TV programs, documentaries, books, movies, being witnessed by millions, classified video footage and documents being released by our very own government once secret, now softly being disclosed, the revised S.O.P.'S of our military airmen dealing with a specific perceived national security threat in the sky's, on and on... The creation of a manned "space force", for what purpose?

What could be so powerful and believable that it would even deceive the 'elect' if it were possible? 

I'm sure everyone can put 2+2 together to figure out what my suspicions are. If not.... "Phone Home".

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  763
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,897
  • Content Per Day:  3.09
  • Days Won:  1

Look at israel, cats n dogs fight every day some people die n die n die again n again n again n agaaaaaiiiiinnnnn.....