Journey365

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02
  • Days Won:  0

Of course we all know that Jesus should be everyone's favorite from the bible. Now after Jesus who is your favorite?

You can choose 1 male and 1 female.. You can even include any of the angels if you wish. Why do you choose who you did?

Edited by Journey365
  • Thumbs Up 2

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  248
  • Topics Per Day:  0.05
  • Content Count:  373
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  5
  • Birthday:  09/10/1963

My favorite is John the Baptist because not only was he Jesus' cousin but also he was honored to baptize Jesus.

Also because he was telling people to repent for the kingdom is at hand.

Puah and Shiphrah who were midwives that saved the baby boys from being thrown into the river in Exodus 1:15 

Edited by Waiting2BwithHim
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

14 minutes ago, Journey365 said:

Of course we all know that Jesus should be everyone's favorite from the bible. Now after Jesus who is your favorite?

You can choose 1 male and 1 female.. You can even include any of the angels if you wish. Why do you choose who you did?

Maybe Job. His faith is encouraging. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  44
  • Topic Count:  6,178
  • Topics Per Day:  0.88
  • Content Count:  43,784
  • Content Per Day:  6.23
  • Days Won:  58

Stephen

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  25
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

My favorite man in the bible is Daniel in the book of Daniel. As a matter of fact when I remember that Elton John song Daniel my brother who goes on a plane reminds me for some reason Daniel in the bible.

Daniel wanted to eat vegetables. They thinking he was going to be weak. He was yet strong. And Daniel was very well read. And he was very prayerful. The lions did not harm him as he continued to pray to God.

Also when he was sent to Nebuchadnezzar to interpret his dreams. That would become bible prophecy to us today. Of the Old Testament books Daniel says more about Revelation than most other Old Testament prophetic books. .

My favorite woman in the bible is the woman who was sick. She found her way through the crowds. She did touch the cloak and or robe of Jesus. She showed great faith just by doing nothing. I mean not even one word was uttered from her. But saying only if I were to touch his cloak or robe I may be better.

I wish I had faith as much as she did. That I guess I would not think that would be so realistic to happen. I probably would have been begging on my knees to Jesus like some others did. . But this woman had so much faith. She really totally believed in Jesus. This is the kind of faith all should have. But only if that were possible to be so that is. I know our faith can vary from person to person. She sets a good example for us.

I once had a dream years ago. I was walking through a crowd. Suddenly unexpectedly Jesus was there.

He almost fell down. I somehow had held onto Jesus arm that he would not fall down. It all happened so quickly in this dream. I was not knowing this to happen . . Jesus is the only one in my life on several occasions I have dreamt about. But I've also had some very eerie dreams of Satan and or demons in one way or the other coming after me really harsh that is . . including dreams both the number of the beast and the antichrist during the tribulation aspect. . So for years I'm a deep thinker. God on my mind much playing out in the dreams including the upcoming days of the great trib.

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  213
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

I would have to go with Paul, he show'd us that even the worst of us can be saved. As for female Ruth she show'd us the meanin' of true devotion.

Just my two bits,  JJ

• Thumbs Up 3
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

There are so many and for a variety of reasons.

But to pick one; I'd have to say the Apostle Paul. He was the Apostle to us gentiles. In my opinion, Paul suffered more in the flesh for Jesus than any of the others, and gloried in it. He was a prime example of how the love and power of God can change even the hardest of hearts. 

Female: I want to say Ruth but pick Abigail; because she was one smart, humble and courageous woman and suffered her fool husband Nabal. Like the story of Ruth, her story is inspiring and heartwarming. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  183
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  04/06/1987

Michael! The Arch_Angel :)

Daniel 12:1 King James Version (KJV)

12 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

And for the Woman, I must say Mary the Mother of Jesus! :)

I did love her response to the Angel when he came.

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  9

King David, his heart always desired to do what was right in Gods eyes and the way he could reconcile his short comings, acknowledge his blindness when pointed out and still recognized God's glorious attributes. He loved the people he served and had no need to become a god to them because God was always sufficient as God.

Ruth, loyalty was the only choice to her.

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Loved it! 1