• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

People have forgotten that GOD does as HE PLEASES .

And the focus has become on humanity and not on the creator of humanity .

Thus many are no longer taught the whole reason for the cross .

They are taught we are saved but not from what .  not the whole of it .

They are taught we are loved , but not the purpose of that Love .

God desired , HE DID ,  a whole new convenant .    And not one in which HE would be dishonored , but rather His law upon our hearts and in our minds .

We are not taught the true NEW convenant .     JESUS took our sins in his body on the tree , That we being made DEAD TO SIN , SHOULD LIVE UNTO RIGHTEOUSNESS.

YES the new covenant that fulfills , not omits , not makes void , BUT FULLFILLS the RIGHTEOUSNESS of the law .

God is not the author of transgression .  JESUS is not the minister of sin .    There is one who seduces lawlessness unto the people , AND IT AINT GOD NOR THE SON MAN .

IT IS ANOTHER .  And we better HEED IT NOT .

MY FATHER SEEKS those who worship HIM IN SPIRIT and IN TRUTH .  WELL LAWLESSNESS is NIETHER OF HIS SPIRIT NOR TRUTH .

Better we fear the LORD ,  and the fear of the LORD is , to depart from evil .     AND THE LORD shall preserve me from every EVIL WORK .

A workmanship created unto GOOD WORKS .   A peoples wherein the LOVE that comes FROM GOD is on the hearts .  AND THAT LOVE OBEYS HIM.

Who we obey we love and who we love we obey .    LOVE and obedience cannot be separated .  HE WHO LOVES ME KEEPS , DOES MY SAYINGS .

And why do you CALL me LORD , LORD and yet do not the things which I command .   Therefore who so ever hears and DOES these sayings , BUILT His house

on the FOUNDATION .  But HE who hears , yet does not , NO FOUNDATION , no JESUS ,   no HOPE .

As james said , Be not hearers only , DECIEVING your own selves .   Rather odd that today all this is called LEGALSIM .   I CALL IT LOVE .      YEP ,  many are in grave danger .  

• This is Worthy 2
  • Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  13,256
  • Content Per Day:  5.34
  • Days Won:  62
  • Birthday:  03/25/1972

I have loved you all ,    but I gotta go out as I came in .  Faithful to Christ above all and faithful to the end .

I gotta go out as I gotta go out .    I suspect I have less and less and less who even read what I say anymore .   

The more I love the less I be loved , but be that as it may ,   I GOTTA GO OUT as I Gotta go out .   And can no man stop me from boasting in the LORD or

proclaiming truth and exhorting daily .    My time is nearly up ,   I know this .      .

WELL , its been a honor to serve the living GOD ,   and so long as I am here , please don't expect me to change ,  it will only cause many anxieity and stress .

Instead read bibles ONLY MORE .      And rejoice in the LORD .     OH let all rejoice in the LORD .   And let the LORD be praised , and HONORED in all that we do or say .

Edited by frienduff thaylorde
  • This is Worthy 1

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  13
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

14 hours ago, Betha said:

And did/does Yashua live/exist without the law ? Does scripture not say HE kept His Fathers Commandments ? when did He abolish them ?

Since Jesus kept the Commandments and IF He lives IN YOU it seems pretty obvious that you will keep them also ??? IF you don't it seems rather obvious you are not walking IN (HIS) Spirit.

The whole point of having HIS SPIRIT in us is so we also can walk as HE does...WITHOUT HIS SPIRIT we can not !

Do you keep the sabbath day?

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Servant
  • Followers:  21
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.11
  • Content Count:  6,916
  • Content Per Day:  3.26
  • Days Won:  2
  • Birthday:  09/23/1954

21 hours ago, Pekoudah said:

Greetings to my fellow Board members.

I used to be a church Board member and a treasurer. All that bookkeeping, and those financial reports. Retired now. Happy days. Could be some others here that served in similar capacity.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  48
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,726
  • Content Per Day:  2.88
  • Days Won:  5

1 hour ago, Betha said:

Maybe people are just too afraid to 'mess up because they can not be perfect....so it might be better to 'do NOTHING and leave it all up to God alone. On the other hand this fear and ignorance is exploited by false teachers to stop people from 'growing in the 'Grace and knowledge of our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ 2 Pet 3v18.

When it comes to Salvation,people better accept the truth of “ do nothing”, because there is nothing they can do to merit it.......All we can do and all we are required to do is believe this—- NOTHING BUT THE BLOOD. Please refrain from singing this song or better yet, rip it out of your hymnal if you don’t believe it. “Just As I Am” is another song you can remove.

Edited by Blood Bought 1953
  • Loved it! 1

11 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Jesus plus nothing seems to be a common lie from the devil to get people to stop trying to find the Kingdom of Heaven - and it is a very strong "Simple Belief" that works to keep people from getting saved.

Here is the simple Gospel that saves us.....Jesus died for our sins and rose from the dead....add anything to that for salvation and you are “ severed from Christ” and “ fallen from Grace”. Preach that false Gospel and you are “ accursed”- damned by God.Its always JESUS PLUS NOTHING.Any pathetic attempt to share in what Christ did  FOR us on the Cross for our Salvation is just that—- pathetic.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

The fear of the LORD is part of our worship. what is it that the elders see that make them all fall down in worship? when God the holy spirit reveals God the Son to the human spirit , them you will stand in AWE and also bow in worship as the elders do around the throne

the fear of the LORD is the intimate knowledge of God. Proverbs says that you will have to search for it as a hidden treasure, then you will find the fear of the lord. God is a re warder of those who diligently seeks him. without the fear of the lord, you cannot perfect holiness

• Thumbs Up 1

15 minutes ago, Worship Warriors said:

without the fear of the lord, you cannot perfect holiness

“Our holiness” is a stench in God’s nostrils .Unless you mean the imputed holiness we get as Believers in the Gospel alone. You probably are referring to our performances which are like “ used menstrual rags”— God’s description- not mine .Good luck with your “ holiness”.God demands it, but not by walking around with a heavenly gaze in our eyes, and a blissful smile on our faces,trying to look pure . 

• Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,220
  • Content Per Day:  1.17
  • Days Won:  3

hey whats wrong with you. That's in the bible. Look it up for yourself

Having therefore these promises, dearly beloved, let us cleanse ourselves from all filthiness of the flesh and spirit, perfecting holiness in the fear of God.
2 cor 7:1

• Thumbs Up 2
  • Praise God! 1

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  69
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,625
  • Content Per Day:  0.79
  • Days Won:  1

23 hours ago, Pekoudah said:

We need to receive God as He is...not as we want Him to be. And the presence of God is terror! Yet also unfathomable love.

Amen Pekoudah.  Too many focus on the love only and shy away from the fear.  This leads to much confusion in new converts as they read the Bible with these "rose-tinted glasses".  

Yahweh is to be feared first before we can truly love Him.  Negating the former is a lack of wisdom and humility. 

• Thumbs Up 2
  • This is Worthy 1