Sign in to follow this  
JesusMySavior

Prayers for family restoration

I made an another post about my current situation. 

I request prayers for my mental health, that the Lord help me have sanity to endure the trials. Also for my husband, his heart is hardned to God. I believe in our family. But I hope God just helps me find peace in the middle of the despair. 

Thank you!!

• Praying for You! 4
  • Praise God! 1

Praying for you JesusMySavior.   May I recommend reading Psalm 23 slowly many times a day.  I read this in a book once and tried it one day and it really helped me to focus on the Lord and have peace amid my circumstances.    Will pray for your husband too right now.  

Hope you don't mind the recommendation. 

Hugs and love in Christ!

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 2

21 minutes ago, JesusMySavior said:

I request prayers for my mental health, that the Lord help me have sanity to endure the trials. Also for my husband, his heart is hardned to God. I believe in our family. But I hope God just helps me find peace in the middle of the despair. 

Thank you!!

I am glad you took my advice in chat room and posted here. You will get much prayer support. Hope to see you tonight in prayer meeting. God bless you.

This is my little friend who likes to run around shouting praise God.

:101:

• Loved it! 1
  • Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, JesusMySavior said:

Thank you!!

As a women, a single working mom,  who raised a son with a sudden arythmia death syndrom. I found the best antidote for stress, fear and uncertainty is to worship the Lord and thank him for everything that isn't being shuffled around in my life. Lord, thank you for hot showers and running water and the beautiful bird outside singing, the friends that checks on me faithfully, the prayers of the saints going up for me. The knowing that in the storms of life, you control the storms, thank for your peace, the peace you leave with us, not the peace having everything in its place gives us, but your peace that is grater then these circumstances im in...It puts a stop to the stinking thinking. 

I'll put you and you family and your "Godless husband"  :) on my daily prayer list for awhile. 

• Praise God! 3

Sorry to hear you're struggling and not well.

I will pray for your health, and for your husband to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour.

Becky. X

• Praise God! 3

Praying now

Isaiah 26:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

• Praise God! 2

15 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Sorry to hear you're struggling and not well.

I will pray for your health, and for your husband to accept Jesus as his Lord and Saviour.

Becky. X

Amen! Thank you, Becky! My husband is a believer. But I think he's struggling at this moment. I appreciate the prayers! 💖

• Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, shanee said:

Praying now

Isaiah 26:3 King James Version (KJV)

3 Thou wilt keep him in perfect peace, whose mind is stayed on thee: because he trusteth in thee.

Amen!! 🙏💖💖

• Thumbs Up 1

15 hours ago, Reinitin said:

As a women, a single working mom,  who raised a son with a sudden arythmia death syndrom. I found the best antidote for stress, fear and uncertainty is to worship the Lord and thank him for everything that isn't being shuffled around in my life. Lord, thank you for hot showers and running water and the beautiful bird outside singing, the friends that checks on me faithfully, the prayers of the saints going up for me. The knowing that in the storms of life, you control the storms, thank for your peace, the peace you leave with us, not the peace having everything in its place gives us, but your peace that is grater then these circumstances im in...It puts a stop to the stinking thinking. 

I'll put you and you family and your "Godless husband"  :) on my daily prayer list for awhile. 

Thank you so much for your encouraging words!! My husband is a believer. But I think he's struggling. But I'm hopeful the Lord will take care of it!! Amen. 🙏💖

• Thumbs Up 1

Sign in to follow this