Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

"I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him." (John 5:43)

This is an amazing prophecy. Jesus always emphasized His submission to the Father. He was sent to do His will - to represent His Father's name. But the Jewish authority would have none of it -- they rejected Him. Jesus knew a time would come at the end of the age when Israel would turn to a wicked king as their protector. Jesus makes only ONE STATEMENT regarding this coming wicked one -- that he'll "come in his own name." What an odd statement to make. If Christ focused on this issue, it is logical to expect the Antichrist to do likewise. 

As laid out in my book, I believe the end-time battle is ultimately a battle of names - the name of the Lord versus the name of the Antichrist. Why might Satan desire the Antichrist be consumed with his own name? Because it is at the name of the Lord that every knee shall bow - a name above all names. When Jesus came the first time, He always put the focus on the Father, never Himself.  When Christ comes again, He is coming for that which rightfully belongs to Him, to receive His kingdom. The Antichrist will be just the opposite of Christ. There is no submission but only the repeated mantra of Satan his father, "I WILL. I WILL!!" His focus will be on himself, particularly, on
 HIS NAME. You want to know what character trait to look for in the Antichrist? Start there. Jesus did.

(Someone recently asked for Scripture. There you have it. There's plenty more where that came from.)

Edited by Jonathan Dane

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,682
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

Israel has chosen a king already and will again.Israelis vote who they want to govern and lead them.Today thier chosen king is Benjamin Netayahu. Benjamin Netanyahu is head of goverment in Israel.It is written Israel would choose a king and his symbol with be a star.The symbol which can be seen on every Israeli flag.

https://biblehub.com/niv/amos/5-26.htm

Benjamin Netanyahu wants Israel to be the first cashless society so Israelis will soon need to buy and sell using a different method.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-xpm-2013-sep-17-la-fg-wn-israel-cashless-economy-20130917-story.html

Its being implemented in stages.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/257054

Im expecting a mark of sorts to be used in the final stage.Something the goverment of Israel will have for the Israeli people to use for buying and selling.We shall see.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  221
  • Content Per Day:  0.12

34 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Israel has chosen a king already and will again.Israelis vote who they want to govern and lead them.Today thier chosen king is Benjamin Netayahu. Benjamin Netanyahu is head of goverment in Israel.It is written Israel would choose a king and his symbol with be a star.The symbol which can be seen on every Israeli flag.

https://biblehub.com/niv/amos/5-26.htm

Benjamin Netanyahu wants Israel to be the first cashless society so Israelis will soon need to buy and sell using a different method.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-xpm-2013-sep-17-la-fg-wn-israel-cashless-economy-20130917-story.html

Its being implemented in stages.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/257054

Im expecting a mark of sorts to be used in the final stage.Something the goverment of Israel will have for the Israeli people to use for buying and selling.We shall see.

We shall soon see my brother. Thanks for checking in.

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  764
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,899
  • Content Per Day:  3.09

15 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Any link ?

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  29
  • Topic Count:  593
  • Topics Per Day:  0.08
  • Content Count:  55,875
  • Content Per Day:  7.55
  • Days Won:  271

1 hour ago, R. Hartono said:

Any link ?

There were two links in my post.An older link showing the plan and a newer link showing the laws being changed.

Its being implemented in stages as the plan called for.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

I doubt it will ever be widespread.

The Third Seal: Famine

5 And when he had opened the third seal, I heard the third beast say, Come and see. And I beheld, and lo a black horse; and he that sat on him had a pair of balances in his hand. 6 And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and [see] thou hurt not the oil and the wine.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  66
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,600
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 6/27/2019 at 9:46 PM, Jonathan Dane said:

"I have come in my Father’s name, and you do not receive me. If another comes in his own name, you will receive him." (John 5:43)

This is an amazing prophecy. Jesus always emphasized His submission to the Father. He was sent to do His will - to represent His Father's name. But the Jewish authority would have none of it -- they rejected Him. Jesus knew a time would come at the end of the age when Israel would turn to a wicked king as their protector. Jesus makes only ONE STATEMENT regarding this coming wicked one -- that he'll "come in his own name." What an odd statement to make. If Christ focused on this issue, it is logical to expect the Antichrist to do likewise. 

As laid out in my book, I believe the end-time battle is ultimately a battle of names - the name of the Lord versus the name of the Antichrist. Why might Satan desire the Antichrist be consumed with his own name? Because it is at the name of the Lord that every knee shall bow - a name above all names. When Jesus came the first time, He always put the focus on the Father, never Himself.  When Christ comes again, He is coming for that which rightfully belongs to Him, to receive His kingdom. The Antichrist will be just the opposite of Christ. There is no submission but only the repeated mantra of Satan his father, "I WILL. I WILL!!" His focus will be on himself, particularly, on
 HIS NAME. You want to know what character trait to look for in the Antichrist? Start there. Jesus did.

(Someone recently asked for Scripture. There you have it. There's plenty more where that came from.)

Fact is Jews are looking for a world leader to be their messiah. They believe the prophecies of their messiah concern and earthly king and kingdom. I'm sure that's what Jesus was referring to as the Israelites always looked to world leader for protection.

"But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”" 1 Sam 8 

" Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”" - 1 Sam 8

1 hour ago, Diaste said:

Fact is Jews are looking for a world leader to be their messiah. They believe the prophecies of their messiah concern and earthly king and kingdom. I'm sure that's what Jesus was referring to as the Israelites always looked to world leader for protection.

"But when they said, “Give us a king to lead us,” this displeased Samuel; so he prayed to the Lord. 7 And the Lord told him: “Listen to all that the people are saying to you; it is not you they have rejected, but they have rejected me as their king. 8 As they have done from the day I brought them up out of Egypt until this day, forsaking me and serving other gods, so they are doing to you. 9 Now listen to them; but warn them solemnly and let them know what the king who will reign over them will claim as his rights.”" 1 Sam 8 

" Samuel told all the words of the Lord to the people who were asking him for a king. 11 He said, “This is what the king who will reign over you will claim as his rights: He will take your sons and make them serve with his chariots and horses, and they will run in front of his chariots. 12 Some he will assign to be commanders of thousands and commanders of fifties, and others to plow his ground and reap his harvest, and still others to make weapons of war and equipment for his chariots. 13 He will take your daughters to be perfumers and cooks and bakers. 14 He will take the best of your fields and vineyards and olive groves and give them to his attendants. 15 He will take a tenth of your grain and of your vintage and give it to his officials and attendants. 16 Your male and female servants and the best of your cattle[c] and donkeys he will take for his own use. 17 He will take a tenth of your flocks, and you yourselves will become his slaves. 18 When that day comes, you will cry out for relief from the king you have chosen, but the Lord will not answer you in that day.”" - 1 Sam 8

Those who live in Israel today are made to do all of those things. 

Thier sons and daughters are forced to serve thier goverment in its armed forces.they must pay taxes as well.

They aready have the king they have chosen for themselves.Why do you believe tgey need someone else to take the place of thier chosen king?

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  3
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  11
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  02/07/1952

The word "anti" in Greek means "instead of" not "against" or "in opposition to".  Just saying.