• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  219
  • Content Per Day:  0.12
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, Dennis1209 said:

Okay, so, before I address my response in support of my views; I'm getting the impression you suspect Trump is the Antichrist; am I correct in my assumption? 

Yes. Although I would not describe it as a suspicion.

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

48 minutes ago, Jonathan Dane said:

Yes. Although I would not describe it as a suspicion.

Without any doubt at all,   whatever it is, and all the so-called 'proof'/evidence you thought you could figure it out from,  is totally in error.....  this is known because of more certain words published decades ago (before T) ,  clearly and cleanly with all Scripture showing it could not and would not be from the usa.

i.e. if someone has done due diligence,  with God's Revelation Knowledge of Scripture,  and historically just the last twenty years,   they would know your evidence and assumptions and  "suspicion" is not even feasibly true.....

The sources and the premises of the book were so much in error,  no truth could come from it.

12 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Without any doubt at all,   whatever it is, and all the so-called 'proof'/evidence you thought you could figure it out from,  is totally in error.....  this is known because of more certain words published decades ago (before T) ,  clearly and cleanly with all Scripture showing it could not and would not be from the usa.

i.e. if someone has done due diligence,  with God's Revelation Knowledge of Scripture,  and historically just the last twenty years,   they would know your evidence and assumptions and  "suspicion" is not even feasibly true.....

The sources and the premises of the book were so much in error,  no truth could come from it.

Brother, I respect that you disagree. And I understand. If the tables were switched, I cannot say I would respond any differently. 

The worst criminals in society are given the opportunity to FULLY state their case before any verdict is given. You haven't graced me with that much. If you want to cast judgement onto me (apparently including assigning the motives of my heart), without reading my book, that is your right. Just be mindful that just because you have the "right" to do something, doesn't make it right.

And yes -- I am aware that this also applies to me. I repeat, I'd be willing to bet that my judgement of "T" was made less presumptuously than your judgement of me.

I talk much of the meaning of "T's" name in my book. My last name is Dane. It means - "as God is my judge." I leave it there.

"But with me it is a very small thing that I should be judged by you..." (1 Cor. 4:3)

Edited by Jonathan Dane

9 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Its the Israeli goverment who controlls Israel.Not a priest.Not a temple.Te king of the north must go through Netayahubefore being allowed in Israel.Not a priest.

Dont you know anything about Israel?

I'm taking my cues contextually from the passage in question (Daniel 11), not Israel's modern-day political structure; a biblical context that points to the Temple - not government. We gotta be careful not to get the cart before the horse by reading backwards.

Edited by Jonathan Dane