• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  170
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/21/1958

1 John 5:12-13 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Based upon these verses, I believe that we can know whether or not we are saved right now in this life.  I also believe that the Lord is not willing that any should perish.  The sovereign will of God and the free will of man are run parallel and are not in conflict.  

To define "free will" as only the ability to rebel completely negates the term free will, since freedom of will requires choice by definition. To divide Christians into two subsets of Christians namely into elect Christians and non-elect Christians neither of which knows if they are saved before they die is very foreign to me.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  128
  • Content Per Day:  0.06

Holy GOD NEVER select one to paradise and the other to hell (prison). You choose (select) the way that you take, and is write very clear in Matthew 7:13,14,21-24; 12:30,37;

On 7/4/2002 at 2:51 PM, Guest Jipsah said:
Do you believe that when we are called, we either answer or we ignore the Calling?

Very few will answer, but the majority will ignor, because the earthly things are more valuable to them (Matthew 19:22)

Matthew 19:21. Do you did that?

You was called, but you did not answered.

On 5/16/2018 at 2:07 PM, JoeChan82 said:

1 John 5:12-13 He that hath the Son hath life; and he that hath not the Son of God hath not life. 13 These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

2 Peter 3:9 The Lord is not slack concerning his promise, as some men count slackness; but is longsuffering to us-ward, not willing that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance.

Based upon these verses, I believe that we can know whether or not we are saved right now in this life.  I also believe that the Lord is not willing that any should perish.  The sovereign will of God and the free will of man are run parallel and are not in conflict.  

To define "free will" as only the ability to rebel completely negates the term free will, since freedom of will requires choice by definition. To divide Christians into two subsets of Christians namely into elect Christians and non-elect Christians neither of which knows if they are saved before they die is very foreign to me.

Not Lord Christ or His Father wish for every one to parish, but we the humans wish to parish

John 3:16; Matthew 12:30; 10:32,38,39; 7:21,13,14; and so on.

Did you understood Matthew 19:21,22 ?  Did you did, or you gained more than what you need?

Did you understood Matthew 19:23,24 ?

Then think about

Many are called but few are selected.

The secret at this is in Matthew 7:13,14;

How do you find the narrow gate ?

Not Holy God or His Son Lord Christ select, but you self select the way.

Matthew 19:21.  Did you did ?

You was called

For that many are called, but because of the earthly materials they can not change their ways, because having earthly materials they can satisfy their affections and pleasures upon this Earth.  The second is in Apocalypse (you call it wrong "revelation") 13:16-18.

Do you know who are those marks ?

You all LOVE them and you do anything for them.

14 hours ago, Emil racovita said:

Not Lord Christ or His Father wish for every one to parish, but we the humans wish to parish

John 3:16; Matthew 12:30; 10:32,38,39; 7:21,13,14; and so on.

Did you understood Matthew 19:21,22 ?  Did you did, or you gained more than what you need?

Did you understood Matthew 19:23,24 ?

Then think about

Not "parish" but "perish"