Sign in to follow this  
love child

The mentally ill

I'm praying God will guide you through this situation with this other person. 

• Loved it! 1

praying too

• Praise God! 1

Praying that the Light of Christ will shine through you as you relate to this coworker. May their heart be softened to receive the love of God and receive His Son Jesus Christ. Also praying that you will not be distracted by Satan's tactics through this person. God bless you, love child.

• Thanks 1

Blessings, in the name of our Lord!  I have a praise report of sorts on this matter.  For all those who prayed for me and the other person involved, your prayers were heard, and God has turned the situation around in my favor.  Praise Him!  However, on the other hand, things have not been going so well for the other person.  They are in extreme financial difficulty.  I do believe, they have learned a lesson from all of this, and I do believe, they want to make a change as I saw witness of that today, but the two of us, have a long road ahead.  Friends, I can tell you, it's never easy to just "turn the other cheek" and bear the brunt of the blows you know are coming your way.  But if you can just withstand and pass the test/trial, God is on the other side of it, waiting to hand you your reward!  Scripture tells us "eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man the things which God hath prepared for them that love him" ( 1 Cor 2:9 KJV), and it's true!  I would not have seen coming the outcome of what actually came.  Thank you all for your prayers.

• Praise God! 2

So happy love child!  Blessings to you!  Praying God's perfect will be done!

Sign in to follow this