Sign in to follow this  
ContinuingCorletta

prayer request

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, BeauJangles said:

Hi, Corletta. It's easy to get distracted in this day and age. I certainly do at times. Cast your concerns on the Lord, for He surely understands. God bless you, sister. Praying for the need. This verse came to mind. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if there be any virtue, and there be any praise, think on these things. KJV

Thank you for the empathy and the prayers and verse reminders.

• Praise God! 1

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 8:55 PM, Reinitin said:

Father I come before your throne with clean hands and a pure heart as you have instructed us to do. I thank you for sending your Son to show us how much you love us. Father, thank for providing us with everything we need. I ask as I rejoice knowing you are able to do more for us then we could ever ask or image. Father I come into agreement with and pray that you would give power to your child to overcome her thought life. That you would empower your child by your Holy Spirit that is sealed within to walk in a Spirit of thanksgiving offering up sacraficed of praise that please you. I ask that the Spirt of wisdom rest up het and the Spirit of truth and you give her a spirit of boldness that enables her to cast down every thought or imagination that would exalt itself above her knowledge of you. Lord Bless your child with understanding toward herself and all those she comes in contact with. Provide her with the gifts from your Spirit So she can accomplish the purpose you have created her for and complete the good works you have prepared for her. Bless her household, the work of her hands. help her make melodies in her heart and take joy and pleasure in all she does to serve others. Father answer those unspoken prayers she has whispered in the dark and see the tears stored in heaven she has cried. Be all to her she hopes for Father. And thank you Father For all you are to us even when we can not see it. Lead her on a path of rightoussness for your names sake and let her recieve the honor due her. FATHER your word says the King walkd your daughters on His arm through your court to display their beauty because they please you. Let her see herself on your arm Jesus as purified and as beautiful as you see her. 

Father. I ask for your anointing and blessing upon this prayer and every sister that feels downcast, forgotten. Powerless, distressed, abandoned, forsaken, forgetten, abused recieve what I have asked for this sister and more then I could ever ask or imagine. Jesus I ask tbat you would make intercession for them if any are in the bondage of sin, bitterness, unforgiveness , slanderous, gossips our back bitterd or beat down with shame or guilt and that you Lord would set them free so they can praise you and walk on your arm as your beautiful daughters giving honor  and glory to you our Lord and King.

Thank you very much for your loving prayer. 

• Praise God! 1

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2019 at 7:37 PM, BeauJangles said:

Hi, Corletta. It's easy to get distracted in this day and age. I certainly do at times. Cast your concerns on the Lord, for He surely understands. God bless you, sister. Praying for the need. This verse came to mind. 

Shalom, 

David/BeauJangles

Philippians 4:8  Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things of good report; if there be any virtue, and there be any praise, think on these things. KJV

Thank you for your empathy, prayer, and verse reminder.

• Praise God! 1

Sign in to follow this