IGNORED

Physically attacked

bobo81

Guest tankusomaximus
Its a question that comes up here and there. I was just wondering if people on here experienced similar or different things like me.

I remember getting attacked physically at night in my bed when I really began to turn my life to Christ, especially the first time I really fasted. But all it took was the name of Jesus Christ to stop. At one point, if I can remember correctly, I was attacked 3 or 4 times in one night!

Im curious if anyone else has any stories.

Peace in Christ

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Bobo, you are not alone. Spiritual attacks are real. Just like you defined. Paralized, unable to utter the name of Yeshua.

It means the adversary is loosing ground with you. The subliminal messages arn't working anymore so he needs to make it physical as best he can. But, our Lord will provide. Joy comes in the morning. Hang in there, they do go away the closer you get to God. I noticed mine came before major doors were opend in my life.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tankusomaximus

I can certainly relate to being physically attacked, not only when I have been asleep, but also when I have been awake, right from the time I gave my life to Christ. The advice I give to you is to stay strong in the Lord, fear not for the Lord is with you. Rebuke the devil & he will flee. :laugh:

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

*grin* yeah, I tend to look on attacks as good things, in a sense: they assure me that the enemy's getting worried  :laugh:

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yeah, that's the way I always look at it now. Plus the amount of people that have said (after telling them my testimony) "God must have great plans for your life for the devil to go to all that trouble!"

Although I've never been attacked physically like many have described here, I have been possessed and made to harm myself against my will - cutting up my arms, punching myself in the face etc.

Guest SpockAZ

I don't allow the devil to have that kind of power over me.

If you speak God's word, you won't have this problem either!

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  112
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  3,489
  • Content Per Day:  0.48

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Satan spoke God's word and still had a little problem with deceiving ppl just like you.

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Topic Count:  58
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  628
  • Content Per Day:  0.09
  • Birthday:  01/09/1985

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Yes well I was hearing God's word every week at church. I was praying, but he had me in his grip quite tightly, took 13 years before God removed the demons from within me. Check my testimony (in sig) if you want to see how my life was!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Topic Count:  110
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,254
  • Content Per Day:  0.17

Yes I have been attacked phsically and there was a wittness in the room when it happened. This occurred 15 years ago and was the most bone chilling moment of my 42 years. I don't know what or who it was but it spoke, was real and not very friendly. It visited me on and off for a few months. I don't believe in ghosts but there are beings that exist in a realm that we can see. I agree with those who say we should not play around with the spirit world.

Dan

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  48
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Birthday:  09/02/1981

Absolutely agreed ^^

I remember being attacked while I was half awake. I remember hearing/feeling more than just one one me. One of them was screaming in my ear and it was gross! I hear echoes as if some tunnel was opened in my room.

Our family has had strong Christian roots and attacks has been normal. A couple of them literally were jumping up and down on my Grandmas bed while she was awake and sick.

One of my relatives was young and one stripped his pants off and literally held him up from his legs, like in a sexual sense. Sick.

But its real.

• Group:  Members
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  42
  • Birthday:  01/23/1958

How were you attacked? The spirits will stay with you until you bind and cast them out in the Name of Jesus Christ. It takes more than one time

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  2
  • Content Count:  88

I remember getting attacked physically at night in my bed when I really began to turn my life to Christ, especially the first time I really fasted. But all it took was the name of Jesus Christ to stop. At one point, if I can remember correctly, I was attacked 3 or 4 times in one night!

Im curious if anyone else has any stories.

I know the feeling. I was brought to reading the Bible out of historical interest. I had yielded myself to the idea that the Bible could be true. Then devils somehow learned that I was coming to knowledge of the truth so they made a blitz to stop me.

I woke up one morning with a reptilian-like voice in my ear, "...and go and smoke." (I was rubbing the sleep out of my eyes when that sentence finished). I knew immediately that it was a devil, even though I was, at that time, a unbeliever. I have had lucid dreams before. This wasn't one of them.

Now I do not smoke, nor have I smoked more than one cig (which I d), but I had the strangest desire to run up town and buy cigs. It creeped me out as I pondered of things it commanded me to do before that conjunction, which had gone from me. I could figure it out, even! I had concupiscence that whole day. :noidea:

Therefore, think about God, about the Bible, about Jesus, and the devil will not be in your thoughts at all. If we dont think about him, he has no power at all.

Amen. The Bible clears the mind. The more troubled one is the more he needs to read the word of God. That is all.

Joh 15:3 KJV

(3) Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Nobody in Christ should be afraid evil spirits. The Lord can see their day coming. Literally.

Psa 37:12-13 KJV

(12) The wicked plotteth against the just, and gnasheth upon him with his teeth.

(13) The Lord shall laugh at him: for he seeth that his day is coming.

One of them was screaming in my ear and it was gross! I hear echoes as if some tunnel was opened in my room.

I'd just like to use this as an example. (I'm not imping that you have done anything). Perhaps you need some harp musick? :24:

God can allow evil spirits to trouble his children if they wonder from his trust and become disobedient (Job 1:7 ; 1Sa 16:14; 1Co 5:5).

Edited by Aim_64bIT