• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  8
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  64
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  07/04/1988

When I use to drink all the time, I saw things in the dark. When my brother use to smoke pot, he too saw things in the dark. I remember a fear of basements when I was a kid. Turned out to be false the things I thought were there.

i have never had alcohol or done drugs in my life.... stop being ignorant... i know what i saw and felt... just because nothing has ever happened to you doesn't mean that things don't.... if they could happen in Bible times then they can happen now-days... and i am not just a "KID". :12:

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

demons are real, and they are there....

Mt 12:43 When the unclean spirit is gone out of a man, he walketh through dry places, seeking rest, and findeth none.

Mt 12:44 Then he saith, I will return into my house from whence I came out; and when he is come, he findeth it empty, swept, and garnished.

Mt 12:45 Then goeth he, and taketh with himself seven other spirits more wicked than himself, and they enter in and dwell there: and the last state of that man is worse than the first. Even so shall it be also unto this wicked generation

thank you!!!

a good spirit is a clean on, and unclean one is a sinful one, am I correct with this statement or no? Since Christ distroyed the devil on the cross, how can he still stalk people?

My post about drugs or a kid, I did not intend to lay insult. Only mean't it as examples of how people can be easily tricked. Why doesn't other people see this? I am saying the mind is perfectly capable of beliving something is real be it there or not. Which is one of the faults of the carnel mind.

can I ask you something? I please think about it for a second where you already nervious or fearful, or not at ease before seeing something?

God did not destroy the devil at the cross. Why do you think that?

Easily tricked because of drugs... hallucinations... and no, i was not hallucinationg.... i was perfectly fine when it happened, i was on the way to the bathroom... my boyfriend was going with me because it was dark out and... it was sort of a protection thing... it was the middle of the night... i went to the bathroom, came out and he pointed it out to me... he sounded kinda scared... i looked and didn't even see it at first... i saw this weird pale glowing thing then where you would suppose eyes to be i saw... well you know how animals eyes reflect in light... it was kind of like that.. just without the light to cause the reflection or whatever... it came closer to us and i shined my flashlight on it and i didn't see anything but a shadow of it... and it was far enough away that it was most definitely not our shadows... we started walking away really fast, a couple yards later i turned and it had moved so it could watch us, i could just see the glowing thing... i was not alone, i have a witness... i was NOT seeing things...

i have a question for YOU... are you a christian?

Edited by ice--eyes

• Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  25
  • Content Per Day:  0.00

i also have had spiritual attacks i didnt understand what it meant at first but i did understand what it was....even before i learned about spiritual warfare...

the more i learned the more the attacks came...they came frequently for a while and i always felt extreme fear and paralysis but if i could just muster up enough strength to say the name of Jesus ...they would go away...

it always or usually came in a form of sleep ...i mean i could still hear things actually going on but then i felt and heard things that werent there in the natural and felt paralyzed...once a demon came right up to my ear and said in a clear demonic voice..."baca"...

i never knew what it meant until one day i happened to look it up in the bible and i found it meant 'weeping' ....blessed is he who passes thru the valley of baca and maketh it a well" .......i dont know if this was the demons name or something it represented or was trying to speak to my life...

during this time i was suffering hurt and rejection from a relationship that wasnt working out the way id hoped and i was miserable...

one of the last times i felt under attack...i too got angry... and i started yelling at the demon and telling it 'how dare you come in here on the guise of an unsuspecting friend...get out...you dont move anything around in here.." and it left and the next morning the scripture that says He maketh my hands to fight and teacheth my fingers to war or something like that kept coming to mind....and i felt God was making me stronger....teaching me how to ward off attacks and stand in my authority in His name...

i dont know why these attacks come in the night or while half asleep but they do feel real(because they are) ....but i was once told by a minister to stay around the people of God and it would keep the demons away...and since being blessed with a good christian friend ....ive found this to be true...

I think that he was distroyed at the cross, because romans 6 says so. All I'm saying is it's a physcological fact that when understress, have anxiety, pressure, fearful whatever it is easily to mistaken things when the conditions are right. It's not

like when ufo's really hit big time in the united states sometime in the 90's 100's if not thousands of people reported these triangle shapes. Lots of people knew it was a ufo. pictures and all. Turned out to be the new Air Force stealth bomber and not a ufo at all. All these sightings met the right conditions. Late at night, suspicious photo's and seen in valleys and small towns.

There are two types of insects I know that do that, The firefly and another one I can't think the name of. I know at least one of them only give off their light in the dark.

where in romans 6 does it say that? and what the heck is with the ufos? you obviously have not experience any type of interaction with the spiritual world... but don't try to tell me that i'm wrong. i'm not an idiot, it was NOT a bug, i would try to describe it to you, but you'd just find another way to tear me down. i'm tired of it.

• 1 month later...

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Content Count:  300
  • Content Per Day:  0.04

what exactly are you trying to say in all your posts here dood0808? I'm assuming your not just trolling, but whats your point?

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  29
  • Content Count:  710
  • Content Per Day:  0.10
  • Birthday:  10/16/1984

(at an ozzy concert) I was threatened and physically struck by people who didn't even know me.

I would say you were in a mosh pit :P

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Topic Count:  50
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  277
  • Content Per Day:  0.04
  • Birthday:  07/18/1956

i've had one get into my bed and crawl up my legs and sit on my chest where i couldn't breathe .i told it to leave in Jesus name and it did. this countined nightly for weeks. i told the pastor and he and some other elders came and prayed over my house.my pastor said the devil can't hurt you,but he can make you hurt yourself. he also said to check my house and make sure there were no occult stuff in my house. we found music my son 14 yr old was listening to ozzy and the like.i explained to my son what was going on and he took them out and burned them.

make sure what others are doing in your house,i believe that they are invited in by what we allow to be brought into our homes.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LDStudent
Its a question that comes up here and there. I was just wondering if people on here experienced similar or different things like me.

I remember getting attacked physically at night in my bed when I really began to turn my life to Christ, especially the first time I really fasted. But all it took was the name of Jesus Christ to stop. At one point, if I can remember correctly, I was attacked 3 or 4 times in one night!

Im curious if anyone else has any stories.

Peace in Christ

I can't explain too much here, out of respect for the Statement of Faith, but I will say I have felt the strong presence of the adversary, twice, during the past few weeks. Lucifer does not want me to be baptized next Saturday. Twice, I could feel his hate for me, and I could feel how miserable he is and how miserable he wants me to become. In both instances I called out to my Father. The evil spirit departed instantly at the mention of God's name. :)

Edited by LDStudent

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  97
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  5,850
  • Content Per Day:  0.84
  • Birthday:  08/11/1911

A couple of weeks ago my son started freaking out and screaming hysterically so I oicked him up to take him up to his room to calm down. All of a sudden I,m lying on the floor staring face down. My wife asked me what happened and I couldn't tell her. One second I was carrying my son, the next minute I was on the floor. She suggested that it was a spiritual attack. I dunno. :)