• Group:  Removed from Forums for Breaking Terms of Service
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  26
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  180
  • Content Per Day:  0.03
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  04/04/1970

Yeah I have been attacked by the evil one, it happens all the time, you just gotta tell him to get steppin' it works every time.

*grin* yeah, I tend to look on attacks as good things, in a sense: they assure me that the enemy's getting worried

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  158
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  1,763
  • Content Per Day:  0.27
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  11/23/1990

I'd also suggest that by understanding how Satan works in our lives, we can better understand and appreciate God's grace.

That's what I believe as well.

I heard of a book by C.S.Lewis "The Screwtape Letters" It's all about evil principalities working against us.

Has anyone read it? Is it any good? Has it helped anyone in understanding what we're up against as believers in Christ?

I read it awhile ago, and while I was too young to fully understand it. I would recommend it. I have recently purchased a copy and plan to read it with a more spiritually-developed viewpoint soon.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest jolie07

Regarding learning what the devil is up to. There is a book "Battlefield of the Mind" by Joyce Meyer that goes into detail on the tactics of the devil and how to use the Word of God as a spiritual weapon against him. Another powerful spiritual warfare weapon is a book "The Secret Power of Speaking God's Word" by Joyce Meyer. It is scripture that addresses every area of attack we encounter and an explaination of why it is so important to speak the scriptures out loud to drive the satanic attacks away and how it releases the angels to do spiritual warfare on our behalf. It teaches the authority we have as born again believers by using the Word and the name of Jesus. I have used it and it works!