• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  15
  • Topic Count:  206
  • Topics Per Day:  0.10
  • Content Count:  5,608
  • Content Per Day:  2.84
  • Days Won:  33

Oh, here we go?

I'm sat in my living room, watching TV News, and this has just broken. 

I know we're close. But, could we be this close to seeing the Lord?

I could be wrong, but I suspect it's just another case of "mine is bigger than yours".

(Apologies in advance if this post should be in a different section on the forum).

Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if America attacks Iran: senior Iranian MP

Iran nuclear deal: Enriched uranium limit breached, IAEA confirms

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-israel/israel-will-be-destroyed-in-half-an-hour-if-america-attacks-iran-senior-iranian-mp-idUSKCN1TW2MO

Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if America attacks Iran: senior Iranian MP

GENEVA (Reuters) - Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if the United States attacks Iran, a senior Iranian parliamentarian said on Monday, according to the semi-official Mehr news agency.

Weeks of tensions culminated last month in U.S. President Donald Trump’s last-minute decision to call off planned strikes on Iran after Tehran downed a U.S. drone. Washington also accused Iran of being behind attacks on ships in the Gulf, which Tehran denies.

“If the U.S. attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan,” Mojtaba Zolnour, the chairman of the Iranian parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy commission said on Monday, according to Mehr.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

18 minutes ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

this close to seeing the Lord?

He will return for those who are eagerly watching and waiting for Him.

Like the Apostles and disciples eagerly expected His return each day in their lifetime,  and served Him daily,  lived in union with Him and with the Father daily,  as ones who were going to be judged righteously.  (as written)

Salvation draws nigh !  Maranantha !   Come quickly Lord Jesus !

• Praise God! 1

5 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

He will return for those who are eagerly watching and waiting for Him.

Like the Apostles and disciples eagerly expected His return each day in their lifetime,  and served Him daily,  lived in union with Him and with the Father daily,  as ones who were going to be judged righteously.  (as written)

Salvation draws nigh !  Maranantha !   Come quickly Lord Jesus !

Amen to that! What a wonderful day that will be!

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  9
  • Topic Count:  75
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  1,248
  • Content Per Day:  0.55
  • Days Won:  0

23 minutes ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Oh, here we go?

I could be wrong, but I suspect it's just another case of "mine is bigger than yours".

(Apologies in advance if this post should be in a different section on the forum).

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-mideast-iran-israel/israel-will-be-destroyed-in-half-an-hour-if-america-attacks-iran-senior-iranian-mp-idUSKCN1TW2MO

GENEVA (Reuters) - Israel will be destroyed in half an hour if the United States attacks Iran, a senior Iranian parliamentarian said on Monday, according to the semi-official Mehr news agency.

Weeks of tensions culminated last month in U.S. President Donald Trump’s last-minute decision to call off planned strikes on Iran after Tehran downed a U.S. drone. Washington also accused Iran of being behind attacks on ships in the Gulf, which Tehran denies.

“If the U.S. attacks us, only half an hour will remain of Israel’s lifespan,” Mojtaba Zolnour, the chairman of the Iranian parliament’s National Security and Foreign Policy commission said on Monday, according to Mehr.

Hi Rebecca,

I think we could file this one under....."Wars and rumors of wars"....in the Matt 24 Olivet Discourse

• Thumbs Up 1

Just now, JoeCanada said:

Hi Rebecca,

I think we could file this one under....."Wars and rumors of wars"....in the Matt 24 Olivet Discourse

Yes, that's my feelings too.

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Time to dust off record of the Eisenhower Doctrine and declare it still valid and active a policy.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  3,024
  • Content Per Day:  1.34
  • Days Won:  3

1 hour ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Oh, here we go?

Saber rattling. It's how they role. It's how they've rolled for quite a while. 

• Praise God! 1

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  13
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  332
  • Content Per Day:  0.16
  • Days Won:  0

I'd call it a bluff. The man who flexes his muscles the most is actually rather weak, and insecure, at that.

Just more political drama, as is the usual.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  18
  • Topic Count:  950
  • Topics Per Day:  0.35
  • Content Count:  13,537
  • Content Per Day:  5.03
  • Days Won:  6
  • Birthday:  03/03/1885

Bluffs win the pot unless they are called.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  347
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,448
  • Content Per Day:  2.70
  • Days Won:  1

2 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Oh, here we go?

Yes, we are very close indeed. However, we know from the Bible Iran is not going to destroy Israel. As a matter of fact; Elam is going to be destroyed (1/6 of Southwest Iran and where the Bushehr nuclear facilities are located) according to Jeremiah Chapter 49: and elsewhere. To guess and based on scripture; it sounds to me like the IDF will strike the Bushehr nuclear facilities and destroy their 'bow' launchers and arrows? The radiation in that area from that strike will cause the residents to flee from that area, and it will be repopulated again in the future.

It's not known exactly at what point Elam and Damascus is going to be destroyed; but we do see all the reasons, tensions and rhetoric lining up with biblical prophecy. But the major point to me is; when you see all these things start to happen; look up because your redemption draweth near.

Are we not blessed to see all these things come about in our generation and witness them?

Isaiah 66:8 (KJV) Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children. 

Jesus; speaking to the generation (our generation) that sees the rebirth of Israel and return from their diaspora:  

Luke 21:29 (KJV) And he spake to them a parable; Behold the fig tree, and all the trees; 30. When they now shoot forth, ye see and know of your own selves that summer is now nigh at hand. 31. So likewise ye, when ye see these things come to pass, know ye that the kingdom of God is nigh at hand. 32. Verily I say unto you, This generation shall not pass away, till all be fulfilled

America being a global superpower at present is not specifically mentioned in the Bible. There's no doubt in my mind we are living in and witnessing the lead up to end time events. What's going to happen to America as a nation? National judgment possibly??

• Praise God! 1