breaking generation curse

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  10
  • Topic Count:  83
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  2,215
  • Content Per Day:  1.19
  • Days Won:  3

I know this is quite long. But if you have been praying for a LONG TIME with no result, this could be the problem why your prayers are not answered.

becoming a repairer of the breach 

What Jesus did for us on the cross has to be appropriated. yes, Jesus has set us free from the curse of the law but unless you know how to execute and enforce what took place at the cross, curses will continue to operate.

Ancestral curses and blessings by their very nature go on from generation to generation. There is somehow a dark shadow over your life and it proceeds from somewhere in the past and you know not where. Do you have a history of suicides or unnatural death in the family? Repeated chronic disease, mental breakdown in the family or a history of divorces in the family? Then there is a curse on your life.

You have to actively take what Jesus did for you and appropriate it. You have to be aggressive in it because curses are aggressive. Deuteronomy 28: curses – they come upon you, the pursue you, they overtake you, then they destroy you. Curses don’t end until you stop them.

Curses result from the iniquity in your blood line. It is the sins of your forefathers that the enemy is using against you. There is a court room in heaven and the devil has access to it. Everything is legal in the spirit real. The devil is there to bring a lawsuit against us. His lawsuit is always on the basis on something that is LEGAL. He had gathered legal evidence against you. He has legal rights based on transgressions iniquities from your bloodline. Covenant they have made to demonic powers. Isaiah 28: we have made a covenant with death. We will serve you if you will protect us and provide for us.

Altars they have built to demonic gods. Sacrifices they have made upon that altar. When you worship demonic gods and offer human sacrifice to them, an altar is created in the spirit realm. You have to break that altar because the devil is saying this family line is mine because they gave it to me through blood sacrifice.

the devil is in the court room accusing you before God

The devil is in the court room of heaven accusing you before God day and night. The purpose of the legal case is to stop the blessings of God from coming to you. He wants to stop your healing, he wants to block your finance. He wants to block your family members from being saved. He wants to stop you entering into your destiny.

So the devil stands in the courts of heaven and says to the judge: you cannot bless that person. This person comes from a generation that has rebelled against you.

There is something legal that is blocking your blessings. You have to deal with these issues first. The man that was let down the roof by his friends. Why did Jesus said your sins be forgiven you first? Then He healed him. There was a legal issue blocking his healing. Luke 13- a woman had been bent crippled by a spirit for eighteen years. Before Jesus healed her, He had to deal with the legal issue that held her in that condition. Woman you are loosed from your infirmity. Then He touched her and healed her. Only in the spirit can you discern if there is a legal issue involved.

You have prayers that you have prayed for a long time. You have not had any breakthrough. May be there is a legal issue involved . you have to step into the courts of heaven and deal with the legal issue.

enforce the kings rule

God is calling forth a people that will enforce the king’s rule on the earth.You take the keys of the kingdom and you break every curses in your bloodline.

This is how you break the legal ground that the devil is using against you in  the courts of heaven.

In the ministry of intersession, the intercessor identifies with the sins of the people in order to intercede for them. You are crying out on behalf of a people who cannot cry out for themselves. The intercessor identifies with the sins of the parents and then cries out to God for forgiveness: we have sinned, we have committed iniquity, forgive our iniquity and our sins. This is what both Daniel and Moses did

We have sinned, and have committed iniquity, and have done wickedly, and have rebelled, even by departing from your precepts and from your judgments (Daniel 9:5)

I repent of any covenant my bloodline have made with demonic powers.  I take the blood of Jesus and I revoke that covenant.

I repent of any altars my blood line have built to worship other gods. I repent of any sacrifices they have made on that altar. I repent of the blood they have shed on that altar. I take the blood of Jesus and I tear down that altar. I take the blood of Jesus and I command the sacrifice offered upon that altar to be silent. It will not speak anymore.  I take the blood of Jesus and I command the portal that has been opened, let it be shut.

after you have broken the legal ground, now you can speak to your mountain

Now spirit of depression, I rebuke you right now in the name of Jesus. I command you to go. or you can speak to your sickness:  I speak to this mountain of sickness and I command it to be cast into the sea in the name of Jesus.

release the blessings of Abraham

I release the blessings of Abraham on my family. I release healing , health prosperity  salvation in the name of Jesus

https://worshipwarriorsministry.com.au/

• Oy Vey! 1

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.41
  • Days Won:  20

1 hour ago, Worship Warriors said:

But if you have been praying for a LONG TIME with no result, this could be the problem why your prayers are not answered.

becoming a repairer of the breach 

What Jesus did for us on the cross has to be appropriated. yes, Jesus has set us free from the curse of the law but unless you know how to execute and enforce what took place at the cross, curses will continue to operate.

I don't think so.    Whenever anyone touched(-es) Jesus,  or He said "healed" - they were healed fully, through and through,  from the inside out,  perfectly.   Same today - whenever Jesus heals someone (however rare or frequent).

One man did not even realize WHO had healed him !   When asked,  he said "I don't know",  yet he was completely healed....

The Father is REJOICING, DANCING OVER US WITH JOY,   little children, 

The Father in heaven is WELL PLEASED to REVEAL everything concerning salvation in this life and salvation in the world to come,   to little children,  

and to hide it from educated ones, 

as Jesus Himself Says Directly,  Plainly,  Clearly,  in the Gospel.

• Thumbs Up 1

not by power (any power of man or beast or machine) ,

not by might (anyone other than Yahuweh , Abba Elohim,

but ............

AMPC

Then he said to me, This [addition of the bowl to the candlestick, causing it to yield a ceaseless supply of oil from the olive trees] is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by My Spirit [of Whom the oil is a symbol], says the Lord of hosts.

BRG

Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, saith the Lord of hosts.

CSB

So he answered me, “This is the word of the Lord to Zerubbabel: ‘Not by strength or by might, but by my Spirit,’ says the Lord of Armies.

CEB

He answered me: “This is the Lord’s word to Zerubbabel: Neither by power, nor by strength, but by my spirit, says the Lord of heavenly forces.”

CJB

Then he answered me, “This is the word of Adonai to Z’rubavel: ‘Not by force, and not by power, but by my Spirit,’ says Adonai-Tzva’ot.

12 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

And who lives in you? The Comforter.

Jesus,   but that doesn't change being totally dependent on the Father,   as Jesus was and is - doing nothing of nor for Himself except as from the Father....

2 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Who said anything about independence? Not I. We have all the promises of the Father THROUGH Jesus. If you choose not to use the power granted, you're in the norm. 

Are you dependent on the Father for all things,  and doing only and all that He says to do and to say ?

Or are you thinking up and choosing things to do,  and then (supposedly) doing things in His Name, in His Power ?

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,989
  • Topics Per Day:  0.49
  • Content Count:  48,687
  • Content Per Day:  11.89
  • Days Won:  226

The Church today tries to blame every sin and problem on a generational curse. This is not biblical. Repentance is the cure for a generational curse. The answer and solution is salvation through Jesus Christ. 

8 minutes ago, simplejeff said:

Or are you thinking up and choosing things to do,  and then (supposedly) doing things in His Name, in His Power ?

5 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Yes.

Clarify if possible.    Otherwise a great transgression is evident.

3 minutes ago, Abdicate said:

Already did. You've made your choice and attacking me for using the the power of the Kingdom for which I have every right to use

One mis-direction here.  You did not "already did".   Epic fail.

Second mis-direction here.  "attacking" .     Second epic fail.

Third mis-direction here.   "... for using the power of the Kingdom..."  .   Third fail.

Fourth mis-direction here.  "... every right to use ..." ....    Fourth, epic fail.

All in one sentence, in one post.

tch tch ......  YOU chose.   (it totally looks like you admit this openly).

Instead of DOing what the Father says to do or say.   (it totally looks like you admit this openly in these posts).

i.e. instead of by His Spirit, 

YOU CHOSE,   by power or by might ...... 

tch tch ....  if "you chose" (originated) those things,  in your power and by your will instead of originating from the Father in heaven,   then it is "flesh", for whatever is born of the flesh is flesh, and PROFITS NOTHING.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  4
  • Topic Count:  16
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  212
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  0

While most of this chapter deals with this subject, these 2 verses pretty much get to the point on the generational curses, as far as I can see.

Ezekiel 18:19-20 (NLT2)
19  “‘What?’ you ask. ‘Doesn’t the child pay for the parent’s sins?’ No! For if the child does what is just and right and keeps my decrees, that child will surely live.
20  The person who sins is the one who will die. The child will not be punished for the parent’s sins, and the parent will not be punished for the child’s sins. Righteous people will be rewarded for their own righteous behavior, and wicked people will be punished for their own wickedness.

And Romans 8:1 (NLT2)
1  So now there is no condemnation for those who belong to Christ Jesus.

So if there was a generational curse, Jesus broke it at the cross.

Gary