• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  38
  • Topic Count:  365
  • Topics Per Day:  0.16
  • Content Count:  8,700
  • Content Per Day:  3.92
  • Days Won:  64

21 hours ago, simplejeff said:

Perhaps a billion hypocrites on earth , maybe 3 billion or more,  "wore it as it is a statement!"....

and they drag others down daily with themselves, 

as written in Scripture.

Perhaps a few million are not hypocrites,  whether they "wore it as it is a statement" or not .....

To be able to see the difference,   requires testing,   in truth,  as written.

As written,  many many more "wore it as it is a statement" to trick others (at least into believing the wearer is somehow good or saved or part of a good group, so-called) ,

than honestly show what is truth abiding with them.    

i.e. according to all the Bible, and history, a lot more people seek to trick us,  than to tell us (or anyone) the truth.

It's true that we don't know why they wear it unless they show it by their words or actions.   After all Madonna was wearing one and singing and dressing very ungodly.   But my sense of this is that he is a believer especially that he wears it in this place with the kind of men that are bowling along side him (not meaning his family when I say this).

They will also know us by our love ... sorry did not read everyone's comments but added my two cents anyway :)

John 13:35 New International Version (NIV)

35 By this everyone will know that you are my disciples, if you love one another.”

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

4 minutes ago, Godismyloveforever said:

What??????!!!!!!! The Bible is foolish.

Read the Bible --   it is written IN THE BIBLE -  the Bible (the Gospel),  God saves men by the "foolishness..." ... see details in the Bible.    

Also,  by mankind's estimation,  God's Way,  the Bible,  IS NOT PRACTICAL. (I don't remember, but I think someone said something about "practical" earlier ? )