• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  153
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,881
  • Content Per Day:  2.48
  • Days Won:  1

8 hours ago, Still Alive said:

He's just the only one bringing it up. I used to really be "into" this end times stuff back in the 80's and 90's. I used to take a strong position. Not any more. I believe that everybody has it wrong in one or many ways and when the events being discussed DO happen, we'll say, "Oh yeah. I see it now". 

Prophesy in the bible is usually a warning. It's not about predicting (or exposing) the  future. It's about proving God's word and giving us the information we need to understand events as they happen all around us. 

How many people alive at the time were interpreting scripture to describe the coming of the Messiah as Jesus' arrival and life actually unfolded. I submit that it was not one single person. Not one. 

Anyone who marries themself to specific positions on biblical prophesy regarding future events does so at their peril, IMO.

I really hate the Left Behind books and movies. IMO, I think they are not only dead wrong but present a false narrative that is going to harm a lot of people that find themselves living in the great tribulation. When you think you're gonna get "raptured" before all hell breaks loose, and then you aren't, well, that could cause an emotional/intellectual challenge.

I remember a long time ago i learned when the president of the US would move the US embassy to Jerusalem.I learned it while GW Bush was president.At the time I happen to have been reading about the US/Iraq war in the bible.Anyway ,this is te vese I undestood at that time regarding te 45th president moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

So yea.You can understand what will happen before it does.It takes alot of studying scripture and most of all compare scripture and knowledge will increase .

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/12-4.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Which of the two Beasts are you referring to, is the FIRST Beast that came up out of the Sea (Rev.13: v.1-10)? or the SECOND Beast, the one who came up from the earth (Rev. 13: 11-19)?

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

The beast which comes out of the pitt.The beast with ten horns.

The ten horns are not from the north.They are from the vicinity of the Euphrates river and ssouth to Egypt .They can be seen preparing for war after the three year drought( caused by the two witnesses )has dried up the Euprates river.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-12.htm

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-13.htm

The north is not destroyed in this war.It is Armegedon and the surrouding territories. The middle east.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

10 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

By the Word of God, the source of Truth, there will be only and only (2) TWO Beasts. The FIRST Beast Rev. 13:1-10 and the 2ND Beast : Rev.13: 11-18)

The Word of God leaves clear the FIRST Beast has 7 heads, 10 horns, and upon his 10 horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy: Rev.13:v.1.  What's the blasphemer NAME of the FIRST Beast? Is not it Vicar, Son of God?  Or Vicaryus Filii Dei? Yes, it is the NAME of blasphemy of the FIRST Beast.  So, the Word of God reveals clearly who the FIRST Beast is. The Word of God reveals also that the Beast like a Lamb - a false Lamb, a false messiah, he speaks as DRAGON - and he will give to the FIRST Beast his Power, and his Seat, and Great Authority.  Why the 2?   What do you and the members of your sect see in this union of these TWO Beasts?

So you dont believe the word of God?

Thats up to you.

• Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  67
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  6,624
  • Content Per Day:  2.00
  • Days Won:  2

On 7/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

I remember a long time ago i learned when the president of the US would move the US embassy to Jerusalem.I learned it while GW Bush was president.At the time I happen to have been reading about the US/Iraq war in the bible.Anyway ,this is te vese I undestood at that time regarding te 45th president moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

So yea.You can understand what will happen before it does.It takes alot of studying scripture and most of all compare scripture and knowledge will increase .

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/12-4.htm

So did you think the 45th verse meant the 45 President of the US? 

And pitching royal tents is equivalent to moving an embassy?

41 minutes ago, Diaste said:

So did you think the 45th verse meant the 45 President of the US? 

And pitching royal tents is equivalent to moving an embassy?

No.The 45 verse didnt mean the 45 president.I knew there would be two after the second US/Iraq war.The first would be a raiser of taxes and the second would move the embassy.

And yes to the second question.I understood the tabernacle(movable building)of his palace(the white house) was the embassy.

It is a building of the executive branch located in his palace.

Trump does many other things in the middle east according to this chapter.

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,076
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

The guy you are looking for will be loved by the world. That is not Trump. The guy you are looking for will be given the stephanos crown. He will be in charge of the U.N. and form a  New World Order. That is not Trump.

Sorry, go fish. But you are correct about the one who is the raiser of taxes.

3 hours ago, The Light said:

The guy you are looking for will be loved by the world. That is not Trump. The guy you are looking for will be given the stephanos crown. He will be in charge of the U.N. and form a  New World Order. That is not Trump.

Sorry, go fish. But you are correct about the one who is the raiser of taxes.

You believe everyone will fall in love with a man the bible describes as "despicable""vile"and worships himself?

You really think people will love someone like that?Is that the kind of person you love?

• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  2
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,076
  • Content Per Day:  1.12
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

You believe everyone will fall in love with a man the bible describes as "despicable""vile"and worships himself?

You really think people will love someone like that?Is that the kind of person you love?

This man will likely be put in charge of the United Nations as their symbol is the stephanos crown. The world hates Trump. Take a look around in our country. Who is voting for Trump the Christians or non Christians? When the Christians are gone (pretrib) do you think everyone that votes democratic is just going to suddenly want Trump in charge. Do you think that a man that wants to make America great again is going to be put in charge of a New World Order. Trump is a fly in the ointment plain and simple.

9 hours ago, The Light said:

This man will likely be put in charge of the United Nations as their symbol is the stephanos crown. The world hates Trump. Take a look around in our country. Who is voting for Trump the Christians or non Christians? When the Christians are gone (pretrib) do you think everyone that votes democratic is just going to suddenly want Trump in charge. Do you think that a man that wants to make America great again is going to be put in charge of a New World Order. Trump is a fly in the ointment plain and simple.

So your answer is you love vile men who exalt themelves over other people.

Well,thats you.Most people dont like people such as that.Many might feel his policies are good for his country or good for Israel but most people dont LOVE a vile ,egotistical narcissist which is how the bible describes this man.

VILE

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-21.htm

Egotistical

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-36.htm

Yes he might be successful as the bible states,but few people would actually love someone like this if any.

In the end,he finds himself in isolation with not a friend in the world to help him.No one will come to his aid.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-45.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 7/6/2019 at 10:08 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

The Word is God, this is the Great Mystery of the Invisible God.

Here is the mind which has wisdom. The 7 heads are 7 mountains, on which the WOMAN - the Great Whore - the Roman Catholic Church sits. I will tell you the hidden meaning of the WOMAN and of the FIRST Beast with 7 heads and 10 horns that carries her. 

The FIRST Beast along with the 10 kings who have not yet received the kingdom, but they will receive power as kings for one hour along with the FIRST Beast, and they have one mind, and they hand over their power and authority to the FIRST Beast, in other words, they will give to the FIRST Beast power, and the throne, and great authority.

Here is the mind which has wisdom.  There are 7 kings: 5 are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come - the last Pope - and when he - the last Pope - comes, he must remain only a little while or for a short space, i.e. 42 month or 1,260 days, that is the FIRST period of the beginning of the END of all things, inclusive the beginning of the END of the Dispensation of  Grace, the New Testament, as also it was, by comparison, the END of the Old Testament, for all the prophets and the law prophesied until John.     The Kingdom of God is the next Dispensation. 

Following the end of the first 42 month period, will established the Abomination of Desolation for the second 42-month period, the 10 horns - 10 kings - which will be along with the FIRST Beast, these will hate the WOMAN - the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church and will make her desolate and naked and will burn her with fire, because God Almighty has put in their hearts to fulfil his will, it until His words be fulfilled.  There will not be how to escape of the righteous Judgment of God.      It's it.  

So you beliwe jerusalem who Christ said is responsible for all the rigteous blood shed upon the earth is safe but you believe Rome who no prophet has ever testified against is guilty.

Interesting.