• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,676
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

You either can't see what is simple or you are being overtly pretensive brother. You have to understand that one can be the E.U. President and be born anywhere on the E.U. right ? A man {SUPPOSEDLY} born in Hawaii was the President of the USA. He thus had the birthright to be the U.S. President. Likewise a man born in Greece can be the E.U. President. It's not really that complex brother. 

You worry too much about what you FEEL brother, I follow the scriptures that tell me where he will be born and come unto power. You do realize the Rapture is going to shake the equilibrium of the worlds leadership right ? Can you imagine the USA with all our Christian brothers not on earth anymore ?

We will be a nation of juvenile delinquents and numbskulls. The scriptures tell us where he's from. If we follow the word of God and we can't go wrong.

Actually the word ofGod says the king of the north is from the north.The word of God doesnt say greece or tge EU.Dont confuse your word with Gods word.

In the meantime while your waiting for someone in the EU to exalt himself above all,Donald Trump will continue to exalt and magnify himself above all.And he will continue his policies toward the middle east where the EU has no,power to do anything .

Edited by Shilohsfoal

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Actually the word ofGod says the king of the north is from the north.The word of God doesnt say greece or tge EU.Dont confuse your word with Gods word.

In the meantime while your waiting for someone in the EU to exalt himself above all,Donald Trump will continue to exalt and magnify himself above all.And he will continue his policies toward the middle east where the EU has no,power to do anything .

The Birthplace of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian. The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings?

This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be ?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union. Or some Rome Centric kingdom that comes together shortly, I thinks it the E.U. but there might still be some shaking of the E.U. in its current form.

Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, it is the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia (the Ram) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came along before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: (Hebrew word za'am meaning God's Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before God's Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of God's Wrath (Revelation/Seven Vials of Wrath).

(Gabriel's Interpretation) Daniel 8:20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. (The Four Generals that stood up in Alexander's stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus.)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of God's wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Great's stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him his Seat/Power) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to be God) and by peace shall destroy many {Through peace treaties he deceives many} he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand (with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says I am God !!

Now, so many people say chapter eight is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when God's wrath is come full. This is about the Little Horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days, so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece (Macedonia) is in the European Union. The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a common border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? 

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents, he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from. It's pretty clear.

Edited by Revelation Man

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  17
  • Topic Count:  344
  • Topics Per Day:  0.13
  • Content Count:  7,393
  • Content Per Day:  2.70

On 7/3/2019 at 8:43 AM, Still Alive said:

He's just the only one bringing it up. I used to really be "into" this end times stuff back in the 80's and 90's. I used to take a strong position. Not any more. I believe that everybody has it wrong in one or many ways and when the events being discussed DO happen, we'll say, "Oh yeah. I see it now". 

Prophesy in the bible is usually a warning. It's not about predicting (or exposing) the  future. It's about proving God's word and giving us the information we need to understand events as they happen all around us. 

How many people alive at the time were interpreting scripture to describe the coming of the Messiah as Jesus' arrival and life actually unfolded. I submit that it was not one single person. Not one. 

Anyone who marries themself to specific positions on biblical prophesy regarding future events does so at their peril, IMO.

I really hate the Left Behind books and movies. IMO, I think they are not only dead wrong but present a false narrative that is going to harm a lot of people that find themselves living in the great tribulation. When you think you're gonna get "raptured" before all hell breaks loose, and then you aren't, well, that could cause an emotional/intellectual challenge.

You're very correct and I've been guilty of misusing prophecy myself. Our Bible is roughly 25 - 33% prophetic, depending on whom you subscribe to. If that much of the Bible is devoted to prophecy, it must be extremely important. I believe the reasons prophecy is given is: so when it comes to pass, we know it was from the Lord, came from the Lord, and He is the Alpha and Omega; the first and the last.

So His children are not ignorant of the things coming and not surprised; we're commanded to watch and pray. And lastly 2 Peter 1:20; I would translate; my view of what is says and how it will come about is most likely not the correct one. It's challenging not to put the cart before the horse watching these end time events unfold. 

2 Peter 1:20 (KJV) Knowing this first, that no prophecy of the scripture is of any private interpretation.

I suspect by your last paragraph you're not pre-tribulation? On that everyone is set in their own belief. You may or may not believe in the "doctrine of imminency", that Christ could return at any moment for His bride? The Apostle Paul believed and thought it possible in his life time when he used the plural of "We", not them or those.

1 Corinthians 15:51 (KJV) Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

Edited by Dennis1209

5 hours ago, Revelation Man said:

The Birthplace of the Anti-Christ Revealed

Isaiah says the Anti-Christ is an Assyrian. The Anti-Christ is said to come to power via the fourth beast in the last days per Daniel Chapter Seven. The Anti-Christ is also said to arise out of the Grecian empire in the last days, so how do we reconcile these different understandings?

This is established fairly easily, Daniel did say the understandings would be bound up until the end. The Anti-Christ in Daniel chapters seven and eight is shown, if read properly, to arise out of two kingdoms at once, but how can this be ?

Daniel chapter seven is fairly straightforward, we understand this to be about the four beast systems, the fourth beast is where the little horn (Anti-Christ) will arise out of, most everyone understands the fourth beast to have been Rome, but in the last days/end times this has to be the European Union. Or some Rome Centric kingdom that comes together shortly, I thinks it the E.U. but there might still be some shaking of the E.U. in its current form.

Daniel chapter eight is explained in detail by Gabriel the angel, it is the he goat (Alexander the Great) conquering Persia (the Ram) and Gabriel interpreted this dream for Daniel.

Daniel 8:19 And he said, Behold, I will make thee know what shall be in the last end of indignation: for at the time appointed the end shall be.

We should note, this is speaking of the end time, it is not speaking of Antiochus who came along before Jesus was even born. The word Indignation means: (Hebrew word za'am meaning God's Fury at Sin) so at the Last End of Indignation means right before God's Judgment of Sin/Vials or Bowls of God's Wrath (Revelation/Seven Vials of Wrath).

(Gabriel's Interpretation) Daniel 8:20 The ram which thou sawest having two horns are the kings of Media and Persia. 21 And the rough goat is the king of Grecia: and the great horn that is between his eyes is the first king. 22 Now that being broken, whereas four stood up for it, four kingdoms shall stand up out of the nation, but not in his power. (The Four Generals that stood up in Alexander's stead were Ptolemy , Seleucus , Cassander and Lysimachus.)

23 And in the latter time of their kingdom, when the transgressors are come to the full, a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up.

This is clearly speaking about the end times/last days when the sins have come full/ bowls of God's wrath, a fierce king shall arise out of one of the four kingdoms that stood up in Alexander the Great's stead, speaking dark sentences (understanding riddles and conundrums) and he comes to power.

24 And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: (Satan gives him his Seat/Power) and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practise, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. 25 And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, (he claims to be God) and by peace shall destroy many {Through peace treaties he deceives many} he shall also stand up against the Prince (Jesus) of princes; but he shall be broken without hand.

Jesus destroys the Anti-Christ his kings and their armies without hand (with the Sword of the Spirit/Holy Spirit) by the countenance of his coming, Amen. This guy magnifies himself and says I am God !!

Now, so many people say chapter eight is about Antiochus, so I always feel the need to prove that this is about the end times, when God's wrath is come full. This is about the Little Horn/Anti-Christ. And he arises out of their kingdom in the last days, so in essence he arises out of one of the Four Generals kingdoms in the last days, but which one ? Well, since the Anti-Christ arises out of the fourth beast also, then this other Kingdom has to lie within the borders of the European Union. Only Cassander's kingdom of Greece (Macedonia) is in the European Union. The "Assyrian" arising from Greece would be very, very possible since Greece shares a common border with Turkey, and many, many Turks live in Greece, so the Assyrian Anti-Christ is born in Greece, and comes to power in Greece, then in the European Union. But what does John say in Revelation about the Beast that arises out of the Sea ? 

Rev. 13:2 And the beast which I saw was like unto a leopard, and his feet were as the feet of a bear, and his mouth as the mouth of a lion: and the dragon gave him his power, and his seat, and great authority.

The Main body is described by John as like a leopard !!

Put it all together, the "Assyrian" Anti-Christ is born in Greece, of Turkish parents or grandparents, he comes to power in the European Union.

This is where the Anti-Christ is from. It's pretty clear.

The king of the north has had a couple wars with assyria (Iraq)already while you slept.

When the king of the south(Assyria) attacks the king of the north in thier next war ,the king of the north will destroy Assyria.

The Assrian(king of the south aka the beast) will be destroyed at that time.Then there shall be a highway from Assyria to Egypt.

The north is not destroyed during armegeddon nor was that land promised to Abrahams seed.

The land from the euphrates to the nile where the beast lives is destroyed and given to Abrahams seed.

This is the man,who destroys that land.

https://biblehub.com/daniel/11-44.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

On 7/12/2019 at 10:40 PM, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

By His Word, the Lord JESUS calls the Roman Catholic Church of Great Whore (the WOMAN that has wedded with around 265 Popes until today) whose Church rides upom the idolater FIRST Beast that did rise up out of the Sea (Sea are waters); the Papacy did rise up out from the midst of the Gentile peoples, he has a NAME OF BLASPHEMY upon the 7 heads, that is Vicar, Son of God, or Vicarius Filii Dei, since ancient time until the present time of Apocalypse.       

The historical FIRST Beast
This is the religious Gentile Beast that did rise up out from the SEA, understand? i.e. from the midst of the Gentile nations of the Universal Roman Empire, the FOURTH KINGDOM that was DISSOLVED after Christ (AD) EXCEPT, yes, EXCEPT  ITS RELIGIOUS AND POLITICAL SYSTEM, THAT IS the Papacy and his WOMAN, the Great Whore, the Roman Catholic Church.

As you know, the Revelation is of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto Him.  The purpose was to shew unto His servants things which would come to pass. But not only to shew. but also to reveal the SIGNIFIED of these things by His angel, in fact and Archangel. Judging by your own words,  it seems you and the sect in which you attend understood not yet the SIGNIFIED of the things showed by the angel of the Lord. 

We are speaking of the Word of God. What prevails is the Word of God, the Word of God is Truth, the Word is God, by the way the invisible God. We can do nothing against the Truth, but for the Truth.

JESUS said, and the angel of the Lord revealed, that the "waters where the WHORE (the WOMAN) sitteth, are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues".  If you would say for me (twisting the God's Word) the  "waters" are H2O or clouds , by my knowledge of Scriptures I would never believe in you or in your interpretation, of course.   It seems the tendency of the sect you attend, reading your posts here in this Christian forum. 

Now unto the King Eternal, Immortal, Invisible, the only Wise God, be Honour and Glory for ever and ever. Amen.

No jesus does not call the roman catholic churh a whore.Jesus never deviated from the word of God which states Jerusalem is a whore.

Jesus never said anything negative about Rome or its occupants.

Jesus did condemn jerusalem and its occupants for all the rigteous blood shed upon earth.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-35.htm

In jerusalem,is found the blood or prophets and saints and all that righteous blood shed upon earth.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/18-24.htm

You just dont like jesus word at all.You should pay better attention to Jesus.Listen to jesus and learn.

https://biblehub.com/matthew/23-37.htm

See how i can quote jesus directly condemning the seven,hilled city of jerusalem and its occupants for the death of the saints.You cant quote jesus saying anything negative about Rome .That because Jesus does not want those who listen to him to confuse who the whore is.

Nothing you say is in the bible but this is.

https://biblehub.com/isaiah/1-21.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal

6 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

First, the Author of Revelation is God, understand? It seems your religious sect knows not that the former sealed book of Revelation was with God the Father, and He gave it to JESUS when He ascended to heaven and sat at His right hand just in the beginning of the fifth Day or fifth millennium, understand?  An interesting detail is that the Word, who is God the Father, was still working at that time, you know? 

You should know that the Lord JESUS revealed its content only about 70 years after His ascension or around the year 100 AC, when the seven churches were already implanted or established, and since the beginning the Lord was concerned or let us say, worried with the Churches, and also in REVEALING the spiritual state of the angels and members of the Churches which began to deteriorate spiritually at that time, as an example and as an analogy to REVEAL the very poor spiritual state of the Churches today, which are infested with apostasies and deceptions. 

On the other hand, it is interesting to note that the Church of Rome is not part of the Churches of the Lord. The pseudo Christian Church in Rome - now the Great Whore - was completely dominated by the spirit of the Devil in the year 100 AC or AD, and had already committed great blasphemies and sacrileges by electing the Apostle Peter as whether he was the first Pope.  Great liar. Great blaspheme. 

And the RCC in the first 100 years had already elected 5 Popes including the blasphemy and satanic election of Peter as whether he was the first Pope. In the year 100 the Pope was called Evaristus, the other 4 Popes elected by the Great Whore before Evaristus  were Clemens, and Anacletus, and Linus, and the satanic election as he was the first Pope - Petrus, the Apostle - as I have already commented above. The Papacy and the WOMAN - the Great Whore - which rides upon him - the Roman Catholic Church - were reigning political and religiously in the world within the satanic Roman Empire.

You wrote, as shown below:

The interpretation of the theologians of your religious sect has nothing to do with Scriptures, but mere and erroneous opinions.

The WOMAN which John did see drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus has nothing to do with Jerusalem.  This WOMAN - the Great Whore - which rides upom a scarlet coloured Beast of 7 heads and 10 horns and full of names of blasphemy, is the Roman Catholic Church, which is sat upom many waters, i.e. upon peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues, and she reigns over the kings of the earth within a great city, that is the idolater and devilish Vatican City. 

JESUS knows the things of Revelation better than you and all your religious sect, do you believe?  

He sent His strong angel, by the way a powerful Archangel, one like Him, to testify the things of Apocalypse among the seven candlesticks or seven Churches.  Rev.1:12-13

Your religious sect must review its interpretation because its theologians are preaching their interpretations in this Christian forum erroneously.  JESUS called yes the pseuda Christian Church of Rome of Whore, He was not referring to Jerusalem which was the Whore of the Old Testament as is written in the books of the prophets of the Lord, mainly Ezekiel 23. By the way, in the book of Revelation JESUS called the idolater and esoterical Jerusalem of today of the "Great City which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt".  

Dear Shilohsfoal, the Lord JESUS said:    Follow me; and let the dead bury their dead.

Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.

God said by the mouth of the prophet Isaiah 8:v.19-20:

19 And when they shall say unto you, Seek unto them that have familiar spirits, and unto wizards that peep, and that mutter: should not a people seek unto their God? for the living to the dead?

20 To the law and to the testimony:  if they speak not according to this Word, it is because there is no light in them.

Jesus said jerusalem is responsible for all the riteous blood shed upon earth and that includes the blood of tge prophets found in the whore.

Jesus is not wrong.

The antichrist sect which you belong to has misled you.You should believe Jesus and leave the antichrist sect you are memberd with.

• Steward

• Group:  Steward
  • Followers:  110
  • Topic Count:  10,460
  • Topics Per Day:  1.26
  • Content Count:  27,739
  • Content Per Day:  3.34
  • Days Won:  126
  • Birthday:  09/21/1971

19 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The antichrist sect which you belong to has misled you.You should believe Jesus and leave the antichrist sect you are memberd with.

This is a personal attack ... come on have a conversation without any snide remarks!  This is your only warning.

4 hours ago, George said:

This is a personal attack ... come on have a conversation without any snide remarks!  This is your only warning.

He keeps saying im,in a sect which I am,not.

He also apposes Christ in that he argues against what Jesus says much like the pharisees.Seeing these are his works it appears that he is antichrist.

• Steward

24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

He keeps saying im,in a sect which I am,not.

Report the posts.  :)  I didn't read through this thread.

Just so you all know ... REPORTING posts is the only way that we can keep civility on the forums if you feel as if you are wronged!  There are NOW 18,000 posts a month ... I venture to say ... I read perhaps 1,000 of them!  

• Steward

24 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

Seeing these are his works it appears that he is antichrist.

This is what I would consider a PERSONAL ATTACK ... this will not be tolerated.  :)