• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  1
  • Topic Count:  150
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  5,680
  • Content Per Day:  2.42
  • Days Won:  1

3 hours ago, George said:

This is what I would consider a PERSONAL ATTACK ... this will not be tolerated.  :)

Ok George.I will leave the board.Im told in the bible not to unevenly yoked with people such as him.And i also believe anyone who disagrees with scripture and even Jesus as much as Oseas does has to be against Christ.

Goodbye.

Ps ,please delete my account .Thank you

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

Just for the record, there are others of us out here who don’t think Rome is the villain for every bad thing in the Bible.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  26
  • Topic Count:  61
  • Topics Per Day:  0.03
  • Content Count:  9,602
  • Content Per Day:  4.02
  • Days Won:  21

Why do folk get so upset about their view of eschatology?

I've read quite a lot of it and come to the conclusion that NO ONE will know until it happens and events are seen for what they are. Just like the first advent, God is NOT telegraphing all of it in a linear fashion.

Pre-trip, mid-trib, post-trib. So many books have made so many wealthy and yet it is not known for sure.

We do know what the various despots have done down the ages and how some of them interfered with scripture to their own ends. There have always been various agendas in operation and our position should be to preach the Gospel and stay away from conflicts. 

Generally speaking, prophesy and its fulfillment is only seen clearly in hindsight. The Lord designed it this way and all the frothing and gesticulating and yelling will not bring it to pass the way we want.

• Group:  Advanced Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Content Count:  347
  • Content Per Day:  0.08
  • Days Won:  2

No matter how times the apostles told us to avoid the inevitable fights over speculative questions, here we are 2,000 years later. Splicing those Greek verbs, poring over dictionaries, and filling our heads with disputes over words that get no one closer to holiness. This was not only discouraged in the NT but actually forbidden... yet here we are. Another frustrated believer storms out of this website, just as Paul predicted about these discussions... and here we are... apparently the apostles didn’t know what they were talking about.

• Thumbs Up 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Content Count:  4,040
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  0

2 hours ago, pg4Him said:

Just for the record, there are others of us out here who don’t think Rome is the villain for every bad thing in the Bible.

Sadly they are both wrong and arguing about who is right. 

Its not the RCC, nor do the clues match that. AND it's not Jerusalem, nor do te clues match that. Nor is it Islam by the way. Basically to simplify it, they are two entities, both or of course FALSE ENTITIES whereas God is the one true Law Giver/Governance and Deity/God.

The Halot is All False Religion of All Time.....she rides the back of the Beast....which is False Governance. 

Isl is the biggest part of the Harlot, but its not the Harlot, you can't leave out Hinduism, Buddhism, all the Babylonian Religions, Witchcraft, Zeus worship by the Romans etc. etc. and some modern day Churches out west {Utah}. Its the collective false worship by mankind. Its the spirit of HARLOTRY !!

The other side of the coin is Satan ruling over this world, just like he told Jesus in Luke 4, all this is mine to do as I will with. 

So many people just follow along in their merry way, and then they argue about things that aren't even reality. It truly amazes me that Satan can divide us so easy. I I get push back, I am not going to continue to engage. Just leave our understandings and ask God to help those who need understanding, and move on.