Sign in to follow this  
Shilohsfoal

The north is not the beast

Posted (edited)
8 hours ago, Still Alive said:

He's just the only one bringing it up. I used to really be "into" this end times stuff back in the 80's and 90's. I used to take a strong position. Not any more. I believe that everybody has it wrong in one or many ways and when the events being discussed DO happen, we'll say, "Oh yeah. I see it now". 

Prophesy in the bible is usually a warning. It's not about predicting (or exposing) the  future. It's about proving God's word and giving us the information we need to understand events as they happen all around us. 

How many people alive at the time were interpreting scripture to describe the coming of the Messiah as Jesus' arrival and life actually unfolded. I submit that it was not one single person. Not one. 

Anyone who marries themself to specific positions on biblical prophesy regarding future events does so at their peril, IMO.

I really hate the Left Behind books and movies. IMO, I think they are not only dead wrong but present a false narrative that is going to harm a lot of people that find themselves living in the great tribulation. When you think you're gonna get "raptured" before all hell breaks loose, and then you aren't, well, that could cause an emotional/intellectual challenge.

I remember a long time ago i learned when the president of the US would move the US embassy to Jerusalem.I learned it while GW Bush was president.At the time I happen to have been reading about the US/Iraq war in the bible.Anyway ,this is te vese I undestood at that time regarding te 45th president moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/11-45.htm

So yea.You can understand what will happen before it does.It takes alot of studying scripture and most of all compare scripture and knowledge will increase .

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/12-4.htm

Edited by Shilohsfoal
  • Thumbs Up 1

On 7/2/2019 at 9:16 AM, Shilohsfoal said:

...  the beast comes out of the bottomless pitt then overcomes and kills the two witnesses in Jerusalem.

Which of the two Beasts are you referring to, is the FIRST Beast that came up out of the Sea (Rev.13: v.1-10)? or the SECOND Beast, the one who came up from the earth (Rev. 13: 11-19)?

Posted (edited)
23 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

Which of the two Beasts are you referring to, is the FIRST Beast that came up out of the Sea (Rev.13: v.1-10)? or the SECOND Beast, the one who came up from the earth (Rev. 13: 11-19)?

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

The beast which comes out of the pitt.The beast with ten horns.

The ten horns are not from the north.They are from the vicinity of the Euphrates river and ssouth to Egypt .They can be seen preparing for war after the three year drought( caused by the two witnesses )has dried up the Euprates river.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-12.htm

https://biblehub.com/revelation/16-13.htm

The north is not destroyed in this war.It is Armegedon and the surrouding territories. The middle east.

Edited by Shilohsfoal

3 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The beast which comes out of the pitt.The beast with ten horns.

By the Word of God, the source of Truth, there will be only and only (2) TWO Beasts. The FIRST Beast Rev. 13:1-10 and the 2ND Beast : Rev.13: 11-18)

The Word of God leaves clear the FIRST Beast has 7 heads, 10 horns, and upon his 10 horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy: Rev.13:v.1.  What's the blasphemer NAME of the FIRST Beast? Is not it Vicar, Son of God?  Or Vicaryus Filii Dei? Yes, it is the NAME of blasphemy of the FIRST Beast.  So, the Word of God reveals clearly who the FIRST Beast is. The Word of God reveals also that the Beast like a Lamb - a false Lamb, a false messiah, he speaks as DRAGON - and he will give to the FIRST Beast his Power, and his Seat, and Great Authority.  Why the 2?   What do you and the members of your sect see in this union of these TWO Beasts?

With the UNION of the two RELIGIOUS AND SATANIC Beasts, then the Dragon - the false messiah of the Jews - will attach the whole religious structure of the FIRST Beast to the peculiar system of domination of his Jewish religion. Moreover, because of the flood of apostasies thrown against the true Church of the Lord, many Christians or believers will be swept away by the Dragon's TAIL, as we can see through the preachers by television, and radio, and all sorts of literatures scattered throughout the earth , and mainly by internet.

Behold a Great Red Dragon, having 7 heads and 10 horns, and 7 crowns upon his (7) heads, his TAIL drew the third part of the stars of heaven, and did cast them to the earth: and the Dragon stood before the woman which was ready to be delivered, for to devour her child as soon as it was born.  Satan is terrible. very terrible.

Revelation 12:v.7-11

7 There was WAR in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the Dragon - that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan -  ; and the Dragon fought and his angels,

8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven.

9 And the great Dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.

10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

11 And they- Michael and his angels - overcame him -  that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan -  by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

10 hours ago, Oseas Ramos de Siqueira said:

By the Word of God, the source of Truth, there will be only and only (2) TWO Beasts. The FIRST Beast Rev. 13:1-10 and the 2ND Beast : Rev.13: 11-18)

The Word of God leaves clear the FIRST Beast has 7 heads, 10 horns, and upon his 10 horns 10 crowns, and upon his 7 heads the NAME of blasphemy: Rev.13:v.1.  What's the blasphemer NAME of the FIRST Beast? Is not it Vicar, Son of God?  Or Vicaryus Filii Dei? Yes, it is the NAME of blasphemy of the FIRST Beast.  So, the Word of God reveals clearly who the FIRST Beast is. The Word of God reveals also that the Beast like a Lamb - a false Lamb, a false messiah, he speaks as DRAGON - and he will give to the FIRST Beast his Power, and his Seat, and Great Authority.  Why the 2?   What do you and the members of your sect see in this union of these TWO Beasts?

So you dont believe the word of God?

Thats up to you.

On 7/3/2019 at 3:44 PM, Shilohsfoal said:

I remember a long time ago i learned when the president of the US would move the US embassy to Jerusalem.I learned it while GW Bush was president.At the time I happen to have been reading about the US/Iraq war in the bible.Anyway ,this is te vese I undestood at that time regarding te 45th president moving the embassy to Jerusalem.

So yea.You can understand what will happen before it does.It takes alot of studying scripture and most of all compare scripture and knowledge will increase .

https://biblehub.com/kjv/daniel/12-4.htm

So did you think the 45th verse meant the 45 President of the US? 

And pitching royal tents is equivalent to moving an embassy?

41 minutes ago, Diaste said:

So did you think the 45th verse meant the 45 President of the US? 

And pitching royal tents is equivalent to moving an embassy?

No.The 45 verse didnt mean the 45 president.I knew there would be two after the second US/Iraq war.The first would be a raiser of taxes and the second would move the embassy.

And yes to the second question.I understood the tabernacle(movable building)of his palace(the white house) was the embassy.

It is a building of the executive branch located in his palace.

Trump does many other things in the middle east according to this chapter.

The guy you are looking for will be loved by the world. That is not Trump. The guy you are looking for will be given the stephanos crown. He will be in charge of the U.N. and form a  New World Order. That is not Trump.

Sorry, go fish. But you are correct about the one who is the raiser of taxes.

3 hours ago, The Light said:

The guy you are looking for will be loved by the world. That is not Trump. The guy you are looking for will be given the stephanos crown. He will be in charge of the U.N. and form a  New World Order. That is not Trump.

Sorry, go fish. But you are correct about the one who is the raiser of taxes.

You believe everyone will fall in love with a man the bible describes as "despicable""vile"and worships himself?

You really think people will love someone like that?Is that the kind of person you love?

Sign in to follow this