Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Shilohsfoal

The north is not the beast

Recommended Posts

According to Daniel,the armed forces of the king of the north occupy Jerusalem for three and a half years before the resurrection .This corresponds to the same time frame revelation says the gentiles occupy Jerusalem.Revelation states that after the 42 month occupation,the beast comes out of the bottomless pitt,then overcomes and kills the two witnesses in Jerusalem.This coresponds to the same time frame the king of the south attacks the armed forces of the north which were occupying Jerusalem.

 

Now here we see the armed forces of the north is not the beast.Because the armed forces of the north occupies Jerusalem 42 months before the beast ascends out of the bottomless pitt .

 

The armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem for three years before the resurection.

The beast does not ascend out of the pitt till three and a half days before the resurection.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The armed forces of the north occupy Jerusalem for three years before the resurection.

The beast does not ascend out of the pit till three and a half days before the resurection.

The first sentence is basically correct.

The second is not. The Abyss is opened at the 5th Trumpet; Rev. 9:1-2. The passage of Rev. 11:7 just indicates the Beast's source of origin, the Abyss, not the time of his origin.

The resurrection takes place at the 6th Seal, before the Abyss is ever opened, or a Trumpet blown. The saints are before Christ and the heavenly throne in Rev. 7; the Trumpets don't begin until Rev. 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, WilliamL said:

The first sentence is basically correct.

The second is not. The Abyss is opened at the 5th Trumpet; Rev. 9:1-2. The passage of Rev. 11:7 just indicates the Beast's source of origin, the Abyss, not the time of his origin.

The resurrection takes place at the 6th Seal, before the Abyss is ever opened, or a Trumpet blown. The saints are before Christ and the heavenly throne in Rev. 7; the Trumpets don't begin until Rev. 8

The second is correct and is biblical.According to revelation the beast ascends out of the bottomless pitt and kills the two witnesses exactly three and a half days before they are resurected.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

One must ackowledge the beast which kills the two witnesses in Jerusalem were not in control of jerusalem the previous three and a half years before the resurection.

The two witnesses were.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-6.htm

The two witnesses have the power to oppress and torment whom they wish for three and a half years before they are killed.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Shilohsfoal said:

The second is correct and is biblical.According to revelation the beast ascends out of the bottomless pitt and kills the two witnesses exactly three and a half days before they are resurected.

https://biblehub.com/revelation/11-7.htm

Rev. 11:7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the Abyss will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

"that ascends": present active participle -- more literally "the beast, the [one] ascending out of the Abyss..." This identifies the beast, "the one who..." That is the function of the participle.

This does NOT say "the beast ascends out of the Abyss and kills..."  That is your presumption, but your presumption is NOT supported by the Greek text.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, WilliamL said:

Rev. 11:7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the Abyss will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them.

"that ascends": present active participle -- more literally "the beast, the [one] ascending out of the Abyss..." This identifies the beast, "the one who..." That is the function of the participle.

This does NOT say "the beast ascends out of the Abyss and kills..."  That is your presumption, but your presumption is NOT supported by the Greek text.

So you believe the beast ascends out of the pitt but does not kill the two witnesses that occupy jerusalem.Ok

Fact is the beast has no power in jerusalem while the gentiles occupy Jerusalem for those 42 months.The two witnesses do.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...