2 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Hi @frienduff thaylorde

Raising my hands and praising the Lord with you and @turtletwo

I pray you have a good day at work.

God bless you.

Becky.

That's right sister beckles ,    you are loved too .   Raise those hands and praise the LORD .  

• Praise God! 2

I got wonderful news  .   JESUS IS LORD and HE IS ALL WE NEED .        Tell me that is not the best news ever .    HANDS UP AND LET ALL PRAISE THE LORD .

• Praise God! 2

Hi @turtletwo

Do you mean packed like here? This is Bournemouth beach, on the south coast of England, where I was brought up. Parking was a nightmare!

Scotland's beaches are much quieter. 

bournemouth1.jpg

bournemouth2.jpg

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, frienduff thaylorde said:

I got wonderful news  .   JESUS IS LORD and HE IS ALL WE NEED .        Tell me that is not the best news ever .    HANDS UP AND LET ALL PRAISE THE LORD .

Amen @frienduff thaylorde Jesus is all we need. Yup, best news ever. We are all so blessed to be His chosen ones. Thank you Jesus, and thank you for all my brothers and sisters. xxx

• Praise God! 1

4 hours ago, Rebecca Pickles said:

Amen @frienduff thaylorde Jesus is all we need. Yup, best news ever. We are all so blessed to be His chosen ones. Thank you Jesus, and thank you for all my brothers and sisters. xxx

OH the knowledge and mercy of GOD .     Even before the world began God knew all things .    He knew it would need a savoir and that Faith in that savoir ALONE would

save all who accept HIM and come to Faith in HIM .

I love the way Our LORD JESUS makes it so clear what the ONLY condemnation is .     Now let us get ready to praise the LORD .     JESUS said The ONLY

condemnation period ,   is that men wont COME TO HIM .  They love darkness more than light .    

Ponder on that for a bit .   This is the only condemnation .     Thus we must get to the forefront of the battle fields and preach JESUS ONLY SAVES .

Preach what we know for sure and for certain .  And that is this ,   The only Condemnation one has is they reject Christ .

Christ knew what can harden a heart , he knew what could choke the word right out of folks .   Sins , lusts .

Apparently so did paul,    Hey church ,  Exhort one another daily lest any becomes hardened through the deceitfulness of sin .

Let our message be simple .     COME to CHRIST or all who reject will surely perish .      That we know for sure and for certain .

SO put those hands up sister ,  put em up and praise the LORD .     That's right ,   let a praise festival be sounded and sang TO THE LORD . 

• Praise God! 1