Update

• Group:  Junior Member
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  95
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  117
  • Content Per Day:  0.05
  • Days Won:  0

Hi everyone.  It’s Tyler just checking up.  Some of you might rememember me.    I can’t say I’m doing any better, but I’ll just give you a little update.  I haven’t been on here since October, and I’ve went from Periods of Catholicism to Bible obsession to prayer obsession.  I still have a desire for heaven in my heart.  I don’t know what’s exactly going on still.  But I don’t want to go to hell when I die as no rational human being does.  ...

oh and PS.  

... I’ve kinda been living off memories of the past lately and I don’t know if that that in excess can be idolatry or not....

help? 

Mainly of if the first part of the question not the nostalgia part

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  12
  • Topic Count:  12
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  7,689
  • Content Per Day:  2.39
  • Days Won:  20

Idolaty is so common among people,  there are many warnings against it in the Bible. (and it is practiced all around us daily.)

"Little children,  keep yourselves from idols",  and so on (find more later).

Want to "do better?"  ....  go spend a few weeks (prayerfully with the Bible also)> READING WORTHYCHRISTIANLIBRARY dot com--- spend lots of time to read good proven tested Biblical lessons without any argument , no dissension and no squabbling,  and no idolatry / no false teachings / mixed in like on the forums.

• Thumbs Up 1