IGNORED

WorthyNews:Trump doubles Obama level of Christian refugees welcomed in US, now 80%

WorthyNewsBot

• Group:  Bots
  • Followers:  3
  • Topic Count:  39,879
  • Topics Per Day:  6.49
  • Content Count:  44,078
  • Content Per Day:  7.18
  • Days Won:  2

(Worthy News) - The Trump administration has ended the surge of Muslim refugees into the United States during the Obama era, significantly boosting the percentage of Christians accepted into the country.

At the end of the Obama administration, not only were more refugees being let into the country, but the levels of Muslims and Christians were nearly level, 43% Muslim, 47% Christian. The year before, 44% were Christian to 46% Muslim.

In the last year, according to State and Homeland Security data analyzed by the Migration Policy Institute, 16% were Muslim and 80% were Christian. [ Source: Washington Examiner (Read More...) ]

The post Trump doubles Obama level of Christian refugees welcomed in US, now 80% appeared first on Worthy Christian News.

View the full article

• Group:  Senior Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  893
  • Content Per Day:  0.11
  • Days Won:  1

um.... a general comment if I may..

There is a difference between the percentage of something.. and the actual numbers of something.

For example.. a hypothetical example : 

80 percent of say a hundred people is just 80 people.  

But 47 percent of say a thousand people is 470 people.. i.e a much larger number of people.

So in the hypothetical example above.. even though a figure of 80 percent *looks* higher than 47 percent.... but in terms of actual numbers of human beings it is the 47 percent that actually translates into a much greater number of people compared to the 80 percent..?

With regards to refugee admissions to the Usa.. from what I have read online.. I think the number of Christian refugees admitted to the Usa under last year of president Obama ie fiscal year 2016.. might potentially possibly be much greater than under  2017 or 2018 president Trump?

Because even though in terms of percentage.. Christian refugees might have increased.. But in terms of actual numbers of human beings.. the number of Christian refugees allowed into Usa might possibly have potentially decreased under president Trump?

since the overall number of refugees was decreased?

Just wondering.  

Thanks.