• Group:  Diamond Member
  • Followers:  13
  • Topic Count:  51
  • Topics Per Day:  0.02
  • Content Count:  2,366
  • Content Per Day:  0.78
  • Days Won:  9

17 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

How do i get God to lead me? Ive never felt this before..

I can only give you my witness he has different purposes for different people. I can discribe my expeiances. I see things through a filter of his Word so crisp, so clear, so different then the world sees things and teaches man. You can't help but adore Him and all the amazing works he has done. And you open your mouth to declare his glory and all your joy and 10 people will go out of their way to slap you down.

But, you do it anyway cause there is always that one that is watching you, and listening for something with life in it, to cling to. So knowing you can't in your own power, you believe and try to do as the Lord says, display the integrity and character of the Holy Spirit that is growing in you. People can see Gods work in you and you get encoraged because you know they are seeing Him and your hoping they soon see JESUS and the cross and kneel before Him. Your listening and believing and sometimes arguing with God for that one Watching, listening to recieve Christ for Salvation knowing how much they are needing Christ's intercession and love. You litterly start loving people, you know are making their own hells enough to let them hate you. While your in your own battle with satan for their soul and hearing his accusations,  "that he has damned you" and :you won't succeed"  So your pointing your finger back at Satan and tell Satan, your right I can't, But Jesus never fails. And He made a pit and an angel with a big chain and I know your future Satan. May The Lord Rebuke you. That usually makes Satan flee.

Then you have the Holy Spirit warning you with Gods word when your being baited by to let bitterness, unforgiveness, selfishness, envy, jealousy, lusg, greed, etc pull you down a path God doesn't want you to walk. So you listen for that and turn away before you are drowning in sin you cant find your way out of. Holy Spirit is constantly guiding your path if you don't tune out the word in you..

Edited by Reinitin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Loved it! 1

• Followers:  8
  • Topic Count:  14
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  1,979
  • Content Per Day:  0.98
  • Days Won:  1

19 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

You have been given some very good answers of how our brothers and sisters are being led by Father, ...just remember, ...everyone of His children is unique and He leads them in the way He knows will be the best for them, ...for each of us it will be different, but the end result will always be the same.

Here's my answer to how I found the way for Him to guide and direct my life.

God told Moses to build Him a Tabernacle, He also told Moses to build it exactly like the model he had seen in Heaven, then David wanted to build Him a Temple, but God told Him he couldn't, but He gave him the plans for it so that his son Solomon could build a Temple for God, that all took place during the Old Covenant, we are living in the New Covenant, ...God's Son has built Him a Temple (exactly and precisely the way His Father told Him to), ...it's our bodies, ...when  we are born again the Holy Spirit comes to live inside of us, ...in the Temple that Jesus built for Him, ...He is a perfect Guest and Gentleman, He never intrudes or demands His way, in fact He remains silent, ...until...,   ...we relinquish our authority to sit on the Throne of our hearts and allow Him to take His rightful place, ...when we do that we will find/experience the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords directing and guiding our lives, ...and we're just along for the ride.

Lord bless beloved   

• Loved it! 1

• Group:  Non-Conformist Theology
  • Followers:  6
  • Topic Count:  118
  • Topics Per Day:  0.06
  • Content Count:  4,361
  • Content Per Day:  2.31
  • Days Won:  0
  • Birthday:  02/03/1953

20 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

He's already leading you. You just have to follow. Pray constantly (1 Thess 5:17). Listen to him.

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  34
  • Topic Count:  1,991
  • Topics Per Day:  0.48
  • Content Count:  48,689
  • Content Per Day:  11.81
  • Days Won:  226

21 hours ago, Figure of eighty said:

Are you allowing God to lead you? Are you willing to put the world behind you and give God your life 100% and stop controlling your life yourself? It feels free to give God your life. 

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  771
  • Topics Per Day:  0.34
  • Content Count:  6,935
  • Content Per Day:  3.07
  • Days Won:  1

God only lead the meek and humble.

Edited by R. Hartono

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  18
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  34
  • Content Per Day:  0.02

The Holy Spirit leads me everyday, i hear His voice everyday. He tells me what to do, and then i do it. He also tells me what not to do. His sheep listen to His voice. (John 10:27)

He gives me thoughts this is how i hear Him. satan also gives thoughts, he is a liar.

You need to pray to Jesus, friend, if you want to be led by Him. If you need wisdom dont ask people, go to Jesus for everything, He will tell you. Sometimes when i pray He answers me immediately and sometimes i have to wait.

Jesus is so good.

• Thumbs Up 3

• Group:  Worthy Ministers
  • Followers:  68
  • Topic Count:  186
  • Topics Per Day:  0.04
  • Content Count:  14,242
  • Content Per Day:  3.33
  • Days Won:  30

In the beginning thoughts would occur to me that I KNEW were not my own;  such as to donate to a group I knew nothing about when I didn't donate to ANYTHING!  It was a persistent thought that finally moved me to get into my car and drive to a nearby town, not knowing where they were located. I then found an address and went to the house and handed her the money.  $5.00.  When I got home I phoned a mentor and told her what hand happened.  She had also been thinking of giving there, so I picked her up and took her as well.  It seems that she had told God that she would donate whatever price she could get for some fill dirt they had from digging a basement.  It came to $5o.   While there they opened their mail and learned that their little church was $50 overdrawn at the bank, plus a $5 bank charge (in 1970) equaled exactly what the two of us had donated.  God blessed me beyond measure for my obedience.  He not only replaced the $5 (another story), but He demonstrated how He also would care for my needs when I put my trust in Him.  That was the biggest blessing.  Moreover, I was so amazed that God would use me to help supply their need before they were even aware of it, that I surrendered all my doubts about the miracles in the Bible and my skepticism, and gave myself totally to God.  He immediately filled me with His Holy Spirit and overwhelming joy in knowing Him so intimately.  

• Brilliant! 1
  • Praise God! 3

• Group:  Graduated to Heaven
  • Followers:  57
  • Topic Count:  1,546
  • Topics Per Day:  0.21
  • Content Count:  10,320
  • Content Per Day:  1.41
  • Days Won:  9
  • Birthday:  11/05/1951

It may or may not have to feel like anything. Perhaps, you are led by God, when you find yourself following His lead, especially when it is not you first thought or instinct, but a simple act of obedience or love!

• Thumbs Up 1

• Followers:  7
  • Topic Count:  241
  • Topics Per Day:  0.12
  • Content Count:  1,558
  • Content Per Day:  0.77

Thank You guys for your responses. I realize I probably, most likely haven't been led at all. I think I probably have to fast and pray for this do something outside the normal so I can be led as well. 

• Group:  Mars Hill
  • Followers:  25
  • Topic Count:  6
  • Topics Per Day:  0.00
  • Content Count:  2,679
  • Content Per Day:  1.39
  • Days Won:  16

33 minutes ago, Figure of eighty said:

Thank You guys for your responses. I realize I probably, most likely haven't been led at all. I think I probably have to fast and pray for this do something outside the normal so I can be led as well. 

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.  Then you will call upon Me and go and pray to Me, and I will listen to you.  And you will seek Me and find Me, when you search for Me with all your heart.  I will be found by you, says the LORD, and I will bring you back from your captivity; I will gather you from all the nations and from all the places where I have driven you, says the LORD, and I will bring you to the place from which I cause you to be carried away captive.