Dafydd

• Group:  Members
  • Followers:  0
  • Topic Count:  9
  • Topics Per Day:  0.01
  • Content Count:  23
  • Content Per Day:  0.01
  • Days Won:  0

I have published a version of an earlier post at this site in the hope and prayer that it will be open to a wider readership (anyone is free to copy and distribute at any time and in any place). It is found at daffydd.simplesite.com (yes, the spelling is different as the single "f" name has apparently been used already!). I do really think that God is moving the church to take seriously the call to have Christ live not just "in" us but "as" us in Norman Grubb's sense, and thereby "through" us in both the church and (by degrees) eventually in all social situations. As God chose Luther as a vehicle through which the central doctrine of salvation by grace through faith was illuminated, so (I believe) God chose Norman Grubb as the instrument through whom divine light was shed on the doctrine of Christ being the Life of our life. You may like to read (prayerfully and thoughtfully) "The Calvary Road" by R. Hession (Preface by Norman Grubb) at http://www.christianissues.biz/pdf-bin/sanctification/thecalvaryroad.pdf       "It's As Simple As This" by Norman Grubb at www.normangrubb.com/Its%20as%20simple%20as%this.htm   and, for an earlier publication "The Way from Darkness to True Illumination" by Jacob Boehme at  www.passtheword.org/DIALOGS-FROM-THE-PAST/darklite.htm

Could it be that the time is coming when Christ will rule through people who are in such a state of surrender that they are moved only by the Holy Spirit; that disputes are settled by handing the issue over to God alone and simple waiting upon the direction of the Holy Spirit and not by pressing for one's own ideas? Could it be that people of faith are being called to make this wonderful truth known in the wider church? Could YOU be one of these people???

• Thumbs Up 1
  • This is Worthy 1
  • Praise God! 1

• Group:  Royal Member
  • Followers:  14
  • Topic Count:  510
  • Topics Per Day:  0.23
  • Content Count:  3,178
  • Content Per Day:  1.46
  • Days Won:  1

@Dafydd

Hi, and blessings to you. 

This truth you and others are bringing forth the “not I but Christ” teaching is a most true a correct one. This “reckoning ourselves dead to sin and alive onto God” these teachings are one and the same. They put forth the “how” if walking in newness of life. 

As you know and have read a “breaking” must take place first or the heart is not ready to comprehend such truth. For as you know the will and intellect of self needs to be broken first. 

I wish you all the blessings and increase of God in your endeavors to offer these teachings to the willing heart. For it most certainly is food to those that have, or are being brought to the end of there “selfs.” 

Blessings to who’s heart cries out after to share such truths. 

Much love in Christ, Not me